Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2021, 01:12:08 PM »

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2021, 01:12:31 PM »

October Cigarfest canceled by CI due to covid concerns.
You get an email?  Of course the CI website still has the countdown going.
No, they posted it on FB.
And of course it has a link back to the page that still has the active countdown....
Must be raining in eastern PA today.

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2021, 01:16:34 PM »

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2021, 01:19:28 PM »

Hope you are all well. I have been extremely busy. Looking forward to an evening smoke. Romeo Reserva Real Nicaragua on the page 10 for 45 I believe. Good deal.

« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2021, 01:22:09 PM »

Hope you are all well. I have been extremely busy. Looking forward to an evening smoke. Romeo Reserva Real Nicaragua on the page 10 for 45 I believe. Good deal.
Happy Friday, Rick. Working today?

« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2021, 01:22:44 PM »

I got message from Dean. He will be on crutches for a while. I'm sure he would appreciate well wishes.

« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2021, 01:23:43 PM »

Hope you are all well. I have been extremely busy. Looking forward to an evening smoke. Romeo Reserva Real Nicaragua on the page 10 for 45 I believe. Good deal.
Happy Friday, Rick. Working today?
No I'm out running errands with the Wife but work is blowing my phone up.

« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2021, 01:28:19 PM »

Hope you are all well. I have been extremely busy. Looking forward to an evening smoke. Romeo Reserva Real Nicaragua on the page 10 for 45 I believe. Good deal.
Happy Friday, Rick. Working today?
No I'm out running errands with the Wife but work is blowing my phone up.
So it's like you're working, but you're not getting paid. Good times!

« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2021, 01:29:13 PM »

I got message from Dean. He will be on crutches for a while. I'm sure he would appreciate well wishes.
Tell him to stop by and we can all give him two GFYs, one for him, one for the crutches he'll be stuck to.

« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2021, 01:34:10 PM »

I got message from Dean. He will be on crutches for a while. I'm sure he would appreciate well wishes.
I texted with him a little yesterday. He said he may even stop by here today.

« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2021, 01:34:44 PM »

Hope you are all well. I have been extremely busy. Looking forward to an evening smoke. Romeo Reserva Real Nicaragua on the page 10 for 45 I believe. Good deal.
Happy Friday, Rick. Working today?
No I'm out running errands with the Wife but work is blowing my phone up.
That's the worst. Tell them to go scratch.

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2021, 01:37:52 PM »

Hope you are all well. I have been extremely busy. Looking forward to an evening smoke. Romeo Reserva Real Nicaragua on the page 10 for 45 I believe. Good deal.
Happy Friday, Rick. Working today?
No I'm out running errands with the Wife but work is blowing my phone up.
That's the worst. Tell them to go scratch.
And make sure to tell them what they can go scratch.

« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2021, 01:49:59 PM »

Hope you are all well. I have been extremely busy. Looking forward to an evening smoke. Romeo Reserva Real Nicaragua on the page 10 for 45 I believe. Good deal.
Happy Friday, Rick. Working today?
No I'm out running errands with the Wife but work is blowing my phone up.
So it's like you're working, but you're not getting paid. Good times!
Yeah, I have been having meetings with management and HR this past week. We are all experiencing a different sign of times. Gotta keep up a fight or they will walk all over you.

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2021, 01:51:03 PM »

Hope you are all well. I have been extremely busy. Looking forward to an evening smoke. Romeo Reserva Real Nicaragua on the page 10 for 45 I believe. Good deal.
Happy Friday, Rick. Working today?
No I'm out running errands with the Wife but work is blowing my phone up.
That's the worst. Tell them to go scratch.
And make sure to tell them what they can go scratch.

I love it

« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2021, 01:52:59 PM »

I'll check in later. Hope you can get in a smoke or libation today. Better yet...both!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7