BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/30/2015
« Reply #240 on: January 30, 2015, 02:12:51 PM »

Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Where's the friggin' menu, Shaun?
Yea, not only us depending on it! (although you might need to add Cuban sandwiches to meet the exclusive tastes of some)
Haha, go up 8 posts or so :)
I know...but you may need to make the suggested addition for some of our more exclusive and knowledgeable site guests.
Us amateurs have among our faults not doing enough Cubans.
Cubans, the best cigars in the world ;)

They're also great ballplayers. Just as difficult to acquire as well.  ;)
Aroldis Chapman!

Without even googling, I'm gonna go ahead and guess this guy plays/played for Cincinnati. heh.

How ya doin, CB? I'm in need of a nap, and possibly a pap... if I knew the code. It sounded like something I may enjoy anyway.
Cuban pitcher for the Reds throws 100 mph plus fast ball.  An amazing sight to see.

So, he 'smokes' as well.

« Reply #241 on: January 30, 2015, 02:12:59 PM »

[...]

So if he throws a ball from Havana Harbor, it'll get to Key West in 54 minutes?
What a gun!

« Reply #242 on: January 30, 2015, 02:16:06 PM »

[...]

Wonder if he can mule some ISOKWs for us?
Hell, just throw some over.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/30/2015
« Reply #243 on: January 30, 2015, 02:17:46 PM »

[...]

Say hello to my little friend.

« Reply #244 on: January 30, 2015, 02:18:46 PM »

That'll do it for me. See some of you tomorrow for minimal banter, then CF tix on sale at 2pm. Hazzuh!

« Reply #245 on: January 30, 2015, 02:19:39 PM »

That'll do it for me. See some of you tomorrow for minimal banter, then CF tix on sale at 2pm. Hazzuh!
Later Dave!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/30/2015
« Reply #246 on: January 30, 2015, 02:20:32 PM »

That'll do it for me. See some of you tomorrow for minimal banter, then CF tix on sale at 2pm. Hazzuh!

See ya, Dave... and Fvck the Diaz brothers!

« Reply #247 on: January 30, 2015, 02:21:24 PM »

That'll do it for me. See some of you tomorrow for minimal banter, then CF tix on sale at 2pm. Hazzuh!
Huzzah to your Hazzuh!  Stay safe and may your electric blanket not short out.

« Reply #248 on: January 30, 2015, 02:21:44 PM »

That'll do it for me. See some of you tomorrow for minimal banter, then CF tix on sale at 2pm. Hazzuh!
See ya in the morning.

« Reply #249 on: January 30, 2015, 02:23:08 PM »

:P
Howdy Tony!
Couldn't tell if you emoticon was sticking out his tongue, harfing up lunch, or what.  It's a seegar!  Howdy Baron of Bergen.
It's modern art.  There are no incorrect interpretations.

« Reply #250 on: January 30, 2015, 02:41:17 PM »

That'll do it for me. See some of you tomorrow for minimal banter, then CF tix on sale at 2pm. Hazzuh!
Should be interesting trying to get tix tomorrow
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/30/2015
« Reply #251 on: January 30, 2015, 02:42:51 PM »

That'll do it for me. See some of you tomorrow for minimal banter, then CF tix on sale at 2pm. Hazzuh!
Should be interesting trying to get tix tomorrow

First you get the money, then you get the power, THEN you get the tix.

« Reply #252 on: January 30, 2015, 02:45:27 PM »

:P
Howdy Tony!
Couldn't tell if you emoticon was sticking out his tongue, harfing up lunch, or what.  It's a seegar!  Howdy Baron of Bergen.
It's modern art.  There are no incorrect interpretations.
All in the eye of the beholder?

« Reply #253 on: January 30, 2015, 02:45:57 PM »

That'll do it for me. See some of you tomorrow for minimal banter, then CF tix on sale at 2pm. Hazzuh!
Should be interesting trying to get tix tomorrow
Odds the site glitches?  ;)

« Reply #254 on: January 30, 2015, 02:51:42 PM »

That'll do it for me. See some of you tomorrow for minimal banter, then CF tix on sale at 2pm. Hazzuh!
Should be interesting trying to get tix tomorrow
Odds the site glitches?  ;)
CF ticket error free?  surely you jest.