CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25

Author Topic: 1/26/2015  (Read 49813 times)

Threebean

Re: 1/26/2015
« Reply #300 on: January 26, 2015, 04:06:18 PM »

In case you were worried... Three hour commute but I made it home in one frustrated piece.
I'm sorry, did you say you have one frustrated piece at home?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #301 on: January 26, 2015, 04:09:00 PM »

In case you were worried... Three hour commute but I made it home in one frustrated piece.
Well glad you got home safely better have a martini and a smoke.   But just curios you made it hom in one frustrated piece ok but on frustrated piect of what?
I had to let two trains go by because they were so packed with passengers trying to get an early start.  They actually had fewer train cars than normal.  WTF?  It was damn near riot conditions at the Secaucus Junction.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #302 on: January 26, 2015, 04:09:22 PM »

I'm sorry, did you say you have one frustrated piece at home?
Also.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #303 on: January 26, 2015, 04:10:31 PM »

I did get about a half of a greenie corona in before leaving the NYC station.  Who knows what would have happened otherwise?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #304 on: January 26, 2015, 04:12:02 PM »

Well glad you got home safely better have a martini and a smoke.   But just curios you made it hom in one frustrated piece ok but on frustrated piect of what?
I had to let two trains go by because they were so packed with passengers trying to get an early start.  They actually had fewer train cars than normal.  WTF?  It was damn near riot conditions at the Secaucus Junction.
Have a toddy.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #305 on: January 26, 2015, 04:13:50 PM »

Have a toddy.
That looks and sound like a great idea but I'm gonna get my shovel on, first.  Already 4+ inches out there.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #306 on: January 26, 2015, 04:15:09 PM »

Time to go home for a smoke, still no decision on what to smoke though.  Might have to just look till I see the right thing.  A perfectly nice 70 degrees for lighting up.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #307 on: January 26, 2015, 04:15:34 PM »

Have a toddy.
That looks and sound like a great idea but I'm gonna get my shovel on, first.  Already 4+ inches out there.
Fuk shoveling, Travellin Dave will bring his snow blower over and take care of that for you - TOMORROW!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #308 on: January 26, 2015, 04:16:45 PM »

Have a toddy.
Fuk shoveling, Travellin Dave will bring his snow blower over and take care of that for you - TOMORROW!
Nice theory but I'm only gonna have to pay the price later.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #309 on: January 26, 2015, 04:24:45 PM »

Good afternoon guys.
Afternoon Chip, you home yet? something lit?
Ssshhh, don't tell the warden but I did enjoy a OOO. Trying to not inhale is tough but I am getting better.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #310 on: January 26, 2015, 04:25:39 PM »

Have a toddy.
Take it slow and easy Tony.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #311 on: January 26, 2015, 04:46:09 PM »

Have a toddy.
You please do the same.  ;)

Threebean

« Reply #312 on: January 26, 2015, 04:46:14 PM »

Have a toddy.
TWSS.  Or not, depending.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #313 on: January 26, 2015, 04:51:16 PM »

Good afternoon guys.
Ssshhh, don't tell the warden but I did enjoy a OOO. Trying to not inhale is tough but I am getting better.
Whoa...you inhale cigar smoke?  Crikey. I'm not certain whether that makes you a better or worse man than I. ;-) 

Afternoon, Chip.  How you feeling lately?

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #314 on: January 26, 2015, 05:03:44 PM »

Good afternoon guys.
Whoa...you inhale cigar smoke?  Crikey. I'm not certain whether that makes you a better or worse man than I. ;-) 

Afternoon, Chip.  How you feeling lately?
Getting stronger every day but I seriously think my problems don't even compare to what you have gone through and still going through.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25