CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25

Author Topic: 1/26/2015  (Read 50086 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 1/26/2015
« Reply #270 on: January 26, 2015, 03:11:24 PM »

So who beside's CG, Raz and Me are left around here to keep the place open?
Not many with all these stormy BotLs!
Meanwhile, out here in God's country, there's not a cloud in the sky and it's a balmy 43°.  They should send us home just because it's sunny.
42deg here and sunny as well!  Amazing weather!!!
Hahh well here in God's Country for the Preferred Status Elites it is Sunny and 69 Degrees warming up to around 73 over the next hour or two then around 80 tomorrow afternoon.
Yeah, but you have a 4mph breeze so you won't be smoking anyways ;)
Wanna Bet?      My limit is 10 mph anyway.
Who's calling who a pussy?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #271 on: January 26, 2015, 03:12:08 PM »

We got official email saying we can go home.  I'm outta here... with a 601 greenie corona.  Later.
Bunch of Pussy's.
What?  For finding an excuse to ditch the afternoon of work?  I think you're just jealous.
LMAO

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #272 on: January 26, 2015, 03:12:33 PM »

Meanwhile, out here in God's country, there's not a cloud in the sky and it's a balmy 43°.  They should send us home just because it's sunny.
Hahh well here in God's Country for the Preferred Status Elites it is Sunny and 69 Degrees warming up to around 73 over the next hour or two then around 80 tomorrow afternoon.
LMAO some more., you yanks always give us hell down here for shutting down when it snows and look at yourselves.  Running home at 1:00 in the afternoon because the weather channel says it is going to snow tonight.  Jeeez

Threebean

« Reply #273 on: January 26, 2015, 03:14:58 PM »

Mail man just dropped off my uncuts.  Must say I've seen a shaggier foot on a cigar, but whatever, they're going down for a rest of at least a week, regardless of OTT reports to the contrary.  Can't ignore the stogie SOP's around here.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #274 on: January 26, 2015, 03:16:54 PM »

Limited availability on the Monster - better jump on them don't come up very often!!!

Natural By Drew Estate Egg
1/$12.95   NO FREE SHIPPING

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #275 on: January 26, 2015, 03:18:02 PM »

LMAO some more., you yanks always give us hell down here for shutting down when it snows and look at yourselves.  Running home at 1:00 in the afternoon because the weather channel says it is going to snow tonight.  Jeeez
Not really, stopped by the grocery store for some snacks, home by 2:30, PG Reserve Exclusiva lit, beer open.... all with the plan!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #276 on: January 26, 2015, 03:18:07 PM »

Mail man just dropped off my uncuts.  Must say I've seen a shaggier foot on a cigar, but whatever, they're going down for a rest of at least a week, regardless of OTT reports to the contrary.  Can't ignore the stogie SOP's around here.
I rested mine almost 24 hours before trying it but will not tap them again for at least a week or two.   I sure as hell will buy some more if they show up on a deal though.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #277 on: January 26, 2015, 03:18:57 PM »

Not really, stopped by the grocery store for some snacks, home by 2:30, PG Reserve Exclusiva lit, beer open.... all with the plan!
Just so you have an emergency plan and stick too it you should live to see the spring melt.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #278 on: January 26, 2015, 03:20:06 PM »

You're right.  Keep it with the program.  Nice little wrapper isn't it?  Not a shaggy.... wrapper uncut so folded over the foot.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #279 on: January 26, 2015, 03:21:21 PM »

Just so you have an emergency plan and stick too it you should live to see the spring melt.
I have cigars and whiskey to last.... but I do have to get out on Thursday morning.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #280 on: January 26, 2015, 03:23:18 PM »

Limited availability on the Monster - better jump on them don't come up very often!!!

I did try one, last year after getting it as a joke for Christmas.  Total PITA, once is more than enough.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #281 on: January 26, 2015, 03:25:22 PM »

This place is empty.  Just got off a conference call that was rescheduled from this afternoon because everyone's trying to make a break for it.  Fuck that.  My wife is home.
So still leave the office, doesn't mean you have to go home.  Isn't there a B&M nearby?
And if she can't reach you at work, just tell her the phone lines must've been down, honey. I was trying to call you, but nothing was going through.
White Death!  White Death!  Panic!  Run Away!
Wacha worried about there CB?

Threebean

« Reply #282 on: January 26, 2015, 03:25:43 PM »

You're right.  Keep it with the program.  Nice little wrapper isn't it?  Not a shaggy.... wrapper uncut so folded over the foot.
Ah, so it is.  I did not look closely enough.  Hence the name.  Thank you, Rabbi. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #283 on: January 26, 2015, 03:26:25 PM »

I did try one, last year after getting it as a joke for Christmas.  Total PITA, once is more than enough.
I can't imagine what they must be like to smoke or actually thinking of it as anything but a joke.

Threebean

« Reply #284 on: January 26, 2015, 03:27:50 PM »

Coffee with a Nica Rustica just lit.  Man these things put out the smoke.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25