« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2015, 06:59:40 AM »

2 Relic Robusto (5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 1 CLE Cuarenta
         10/29.99

Either the DOD was dead for part of the jam or we are really only deal number two after two and a half hours. This could be a really bad sign for what's in store for us today.
The DoD wasn't dead.  We started with the Cuarentas and the Relics were next.

« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2015, 07:00:03 AM »

Good morning, gents.

« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2015, 07:01:44 AM »

In 1925, actor Paul Newman was born in Shaker Heights, Ohio.
Is that near Garfield Heights?

« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2015, 07:02:42 AM »

Good morning boys! Chip, Dave(s), Rick. School closed already today, no doubt tomorrow and we'll see if my surgery stays on schedule for Wednesday
Good luck with your surgery.  Good morning Fish.
Thanks Chip, how are you doing?

« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2015, 07:03:48 AM »

In 1925, actor Paul Newman was born in Shaker Heights, Ohio.
Is that near Garfield Heights?
It is, actually. I drive through there sometimes. Lots of nice, big ass houses. Some that almost look like castles.

« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2015, 07:07:16 AM »

Good morning boys! Chip, Dave(s), Rick. School closed already today, no doubt tomorrow and we'll see if my surgery stays on schedule for Wednesday
We got an email about an early dismissal.  So far, there's school.  Those fuckers better let me know now before I start making sandwiches.

« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2015, 07:08:39 AM »

In 1925, actor Paul Newman was born in Shaker Heights, Ohio.
Is that near Garfield Heights?
It is, actually. I drive through there sometimes. Lots of nice, big ass houses. Some that almost look like castles.
So what you're saying is that Newman was born rich and just got richer?

« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2015, 07:11:01 AM »

Good morning boys! Chip, Dave(s), Rick. School closed already today, no doubt tomorrow and we'll see if my surgery stays on schedule for Wednesday
Bunch of softies out there, sheesh! Morning Scott.
Right? Don't want them bringing in the "B" Team for that one though

« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2015, 07:12:32 AM »

Good morning boys! Chip, Dave(s), Rick. School closed already today, no doubt tomorrow and we'll see if my surgery stays on schedule for Wednesday
We got an email about an early dismissal.  So far, there's school.  Those fuckers better let me know now before I start making sandwiches.
They called us at 8PM last night with an early dismissal then called at 5:15AM with the closing

« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2015, 07:13:20 AM »

In 1925, actor Paul Newman was born in Shaker Heights, Ohio.
Is that near Garfield Heights?
It is, actually. I drive through there sometimes. Lots of nice, big ass houses. Some that almost look like castles.
So what you're saying is that Newman was born rich and just got richer?
That was actually the exact thought I had when I saw the post this morning. Haha.

« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2015, 07:23:20 AM »

Good morning boys! Chip, Dave(s), Rick. School closed already today, no doubt tomorrow and we'll see if my surgery stays on schedule for Wednesday
We got an email about an early dismissal.  So far, there's school.  Those fuckers better let me know now before I start making sandwiches.
They called us at 8PM last night with an early dismissal then called at 5:15AM with the closing
They haven't changed ours yet.  Stay tuned...

« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2015, 07:26:53 AM »

Good morning boys! Chip, Dave(s), Rick. School closed already today, no doubt tomorrow and we'll see if my surgery stays on schedule for Wednesday
We got an email about an early dismissal.  So far, there's school.  Those fuckers better let me know now before I start making sandwiches.
They called us at 8PM last night with an early dismissal then called at 5:15AM with the closing
They haven't changed ours yet.  Stay tuned...
Just read that they're calling for 3 feet of snow in that area today? That's crazy talk.

« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2015, 07:31:05 AM »

Good morning boys! Chip, Dave(s), Rick. School closed already today, no doubt tomorrow and we'll see if my surgery stays on schedule for Wednesday
We got an email about an early dismissal.  So far, there's school.  Those fuckers better let me know now before I start making sandwiches.
They called us at 8PM last night with an early dismissal then called at 5:15AM with the closing
They haven't changed ours yet.  Stay tuned...
Just read that they're calling for 3 feet of snow in that area today? That's crazy talk.
Potentially yes, snowing now but will get heavy tonight at a pace of 2.5"/hour

« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2015, 07:37:30 AM »

Mornin BotL!

« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2015, 07:39:50 AM »