Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2021, 01:22:36 PM »

hello more banters than when I posted.
seeing how I was given no orders or further information on another surgery date, I am figuring I no longer need to quarantine, so I am going to try and hit the links tomorrow. 12:07 tee time.
I would maybe check with them before you do. Don't want to put it off another 2 weeks just because someone forgot to tell you before they booted you.
I just talked with the surgeon's office and though they have no information for a surgical date yet I can get out and practice CDC advisements for social distancing and mask guidelines.
afterall, I was just in a hospital with sick people so what harm would 18 holes in fresh air cause?
Amen to that. A little exercise can't hurt, right?
well, I can't walk without a cane and I'm flat footed on the right because my achilles tendon is severed and my calf muscle has climbed up to the back of my knee, so I guess you could call it an exercise in futility.

« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2021, 01:28:21 PM »

[...]
That's how I'd describe golf in the best of health anyways.

« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2021, 01:29:59 PM »

hello more banters than when I posted.
seeing how I was given no orders or further information on another surgery date, I am figuring I no longer need to quarantine, so I am going to try and hit the links tomorrow. 12:07 tee time.
Good deal, you and LTG both getting some time poundin' the greens tomorrow.

« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2021, 01:32:40 PM »

hello more banters than when I posted.
seeing how I was given no orders or further information on another surgery date, I am figuring I no longer need to quarantine, so I am going to try and hit the links tomorrow. 12:07 tee time.
I would maybe check with them before you do. Don't want to put it off another 2 weeks just because someone forgot to tell you before they booted you.
I just talked with the surgeon's office and though they have no information for a surgical date yet I can get out and practice CDC advisements for social distancing and mask guidelines.
afterall, I was just in a hospital with sick people so what harm would 18 holes in fresh air cause?
Besides, you're in Florida, there are no guidelines, except maybe in airports.

« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2021, 01:39:01 PM »

hello more banters than when I posted.
seeing how I was given no orders or further information on another surgery date, I am figuring I no longer need to quarantine, so I am going to try and hit the links tomorrow. 12:07 tee time.
I would maybe check with them before you do. Don't want to put it off another 2 weeks just because someone forgot to tell you before they booted you.
I just talked with the surgeon's office and though they have no information for a surgical date yet I can get out and practice CDC advisements for social distancing and mask guidelines.
afterall, I was just in a hospital with sick people so what harm would 18 holes in fresh air cause?
Besides, you're in Florida, there are no guidelines, except maybe in airports.
It's like Texas, but with flip flops.

« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2021, 02:03:44 PM »

Ordinary Dr. visit done, on to the afternoon.

« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2021, 02:07:54 PM »

Ordinary Dr. visit done, on to the afternoon.
nice

« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2021, 02:19:09 PM »

Ordinary Dr. visit done, on to the afternoon.
A fine choice.

« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2021, 02:21:25 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2021, 03:33:53 PM »

hello more banters than when I posted.
seeing how I was given no orders or further information on another surgery date, I am figuring I no longer need to quarantine, so I am going to try and hit the links tomorrow. 12:07 tee time.
Good deal, you and LTG both getting some time poundin' the greens tomorrow.

TWMSS (that's what Mr. Spock said)

« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2021, 06:45:49 PM »

Phuck this day.  I haven't been out of a meeting for longer than 15 minutes.

« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2021, 06:46:09 PM »

Phuck this day.  I haven't been out of a meeting for longer than 15 minutes.
I hear ya, buddy.

« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2021, 06:47:37 PM »

I had a very busy but productive day. Even planned out my next 6 business days. And then it'll be memorial day. Sheesh.

« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2021, 08:21:34 PM »

The last two days have felt like Fridays. Luckily, only one more real Friday to go.

« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2021, 08:22:24 PM »

I'm wondering if LTG smokes on the golf course. I already know that Deano does.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6