CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: 5/20/2021  (Read 2487 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 5/20/2021
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2021, 11:37:02 AM »

I would say Raz is back with a flourish!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2021, 11:37:25 AM »

Or guns a'blazin' if you prefer.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2021, 11:57:41 AM »

hello more banters than when I posted.
seeing how I was given no orders or further information on another surgery date, I am figuring I no longer need to quarantine, so I am going to try and hit the links tomorrow. 12:07 tee time.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2021, 12:00:02 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hey, it's ParkerizedBret!!!
Yes.  But am I zinc phosphated or manganese phosphated?
You can be whatever you want.

Good morning, Raz.
I wanna be seduced.
You might be thinking of that OTHER banter you use.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2021, 12:00:47 PM »

seeing how I was given no orders or further information on another surgery date, I am figuring I no longer need to quarantine, so I am going to try and hit the links tomorrow. 12:07 tee time.
I would maybe check with them before you do. Don't want to put it off another 2 weeks just because someone forgot to tell you before they booted you.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2021, 12:11:03 PM »

Congrats on that one.  Serious banterer for sure!
I just stick around.  Like a virus.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2021, 12:13:38 PM »

Always best to lead with artillery.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2021, 12:25:47 PM »

I would maybe check with them before you do. Don't want to put it off another 2 weeks just because someone forgot to tell you before they booted you.
I just talked with the surgeon's office and though they have no information for a surgical date yet I can get out and practice CDC advisements for social distancing and mask guidelines.
afterall, I was just in a hospital with sick people so what harm would 18 holes in fresh air cause?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2021, 12:29:07 PM »

That's making lemonade out of lemons.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2021, 12:33:07 PM »

my neighbor across the street did that. had an issue with hogs in his yard and tried scaring them away with his .22. didn't want to hit them as he was afraid if he killed one or more he'd have to dispose of them. I told him to get a box of bird shot for his rifle. well, he thought he heard the pigs the other night but it was 2 guys breaking into his shed and one on his back deck. he peppered all three and they were all caught when one of them called 911 to file a complaint.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2021, 12:49:30 PM »

my neighbor across the street did that. had an issue with hogs in his yard and tried scaring them away with his .22. didn't want to hit them as he was afraid if he killed one or more he'd have to dispose of them. I told him to get a box of bird shot for his rifle. well, he thought he heard the pigs the other night but it was 2 guys breaking into his shed and one on his back deck. he peppered all three and they were all caught when one of them called 911 to file a complaint.
Sounds about right.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2021, 01:08:22 PM »

He's fortunate to be in FLA.  In many states that'd get him jailed.  As much as I think thieves should be shot, the legal environment is really hinky about shooting to protect "stuff."  I wouldn't risk it for my shed. 

Now, they come into the house, that's a different ballgame.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2021, 01:10:58 PM »

Now there's a Dean-worthy story!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2021, 01:11:19 PM »

I just talked with the surgeon's office and though they have no information for a surgical date yet I can get out and practice CDC advisements for social distancing and mask guidelines.
afterall, I was just in a hospital with sick people so what harm would 18 holes in fresh air cause?
Amen to that. A little exercise can't hurt, right?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2021, 01:18:58 PM »

He's fortunate to be in FLA.  In many states that'd get him jailed.  As much as I think thieves should be shot, the legal environment is really hinky about shooting to protect "stuff."  I wouldn't risk it for my shed. 

Now, they come into the house, that's a different ballgame.
there was a bunch of break-ins around here at the time.
thank God for Florida.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6