Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2021, 02:18:24 PM »

That'll just about do it for me. Time to power down the laptop and power up the hazzuh!

« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2021, 02:18:40 PM »

Hey, page 5!

« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2021, 02:28:26 PM »

Java by Drew Estate Robusto - 5/27.50 (for everywhere except MA)
Uncle Joe might have that Nationwide before long...
Sure sounds like it. But I'm sure with the legal challenges that will follow, it'll be a long time before it actually goes into effect.
I don't see the muscle behind a challenge.  Just as there is never a challenge to increasing "sin taxes".
Tobacco lobbying groups are no NRA.
I don't know, the CRA seems to have been doing a decent job of putting off various changes Obama wanted to make back in the day.
But that was through the FDA.

« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2021, 04:23:29 PM »

Java by Drew Estate Robusto - 5/27.50 (for everywhere except MA)
Uncle Joe might have that Nationwide before long...
Sure sounds like it. But I'm sure with the legal challenges that will follow, it'll be a long time before it actually goes into effect.
I don't see the muscle behind a challenge.  Just as there is never a challenge to increasing "sin taxes".
Tobacco lobbying groups are no NRA.
And for a very simple reason.  There are more gun owners and more of those who sympathize with the right to keep and bear arms than cigar smokers.  And too many of those few cigar smokers are willing to vote for proponents of big government.  So...this is what we get.
Exactly right.  NRA may have some trouble moving forward however, with the scandals, gross corruption and pissing away of funds....kinda like regular gubment.
We shall see.

« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2021, 04:40:16 PM »

Java by Drew Estate Robusto - 5/27.50 (for everywhere except MA)
Uncle Joe might have that Nationwide before long...
Sure sounds like it. But I'm sure with the legal challenges that will follow, it'll be a long time before it actually goes into effect.
I don't see the muscle behind a challenge.  Just as there is never a challenge to increasing "sin taxes".
Tobacco lobbying groups are no NRA.
I don't know, the CRA seems to have been doing a decent job of putting off various changes Obama wanted to make back in the day.
Sure, because in those days the CRA had sympathetic ears in congress, and then sympathetic ears in the executive branch AND congress for the past four years.  Those days are gone.  The Biden administration is moving aggressively on all fronts.  They hope to beat the historical odds and not lose seats as the incumbent party usually does in midterms.  Failing that, they hope to get as much rammed through while they can.

The Democrat failure to even make the runoff in Texas is a likely wakeup call that erosion of support for Trump in a red district doesn't equate to rising support for Democrats.  It's also a likely warning that the left's agenda isn't as popular as they think it is, especially when considered with the data that shows a 20% drop in support for gun control among younger voters.  There isn't a lot of evidence suggesting that the Dems can beat the odds next year and retain their majority.  So they are going to be pushing whatever they can through in hopes it can stick.

« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2021, 04:53:15 PM »

[...]

That's been the Dems problem for years now.  Pompous, pious agenda that they can't understand isn't particularly popular.

« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2021, 04:54:28 PM »

CAO Pilon Robusto (5.0"x52)
Pack of 10 / $39.99

« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2021, 08:17:02 PM »

Quite the afternoon lull... :-\

« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2021, 08:17:55 PM »

Alec Bradley Superstition Torpedo (6.1"x54)
Pack of 10 / $34.99

« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2021, 08:23:22 PM »

Into the evening with a Stolen Throne Crook of the Crown.

« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2021, 08:38:22 PM »

CI Legends by Drew Estate Toro (5.7"x54)
Shipping Constraints!
Pack of 10 / $44.99

« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2021, 09:42:59 PM »

More Massachusetts banned items (although not identified as such)

Drew Estate Infused 10-Cigar Sampler
10 Cigars / $44.99

The Drew Estate Infused 10-Cigar Sampler contains:
2 - ACID Kuba Kuba Maduro (5" x 54)
2 - ACID Blondie Belicoso (5" x 54)
2 - CI Legends by Drew Estate Black (6.7" x 44)
2 - Drew Estate Tabak Especial Dulce Toro (6" x 52)
2 - Drew Estate Tabak Especial Limited Red Eye (4.5" x 54)

« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2021, 09:44:37 PM »

Maybe infused with botanicals doesn't count?

« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2021, 10:29:23 PM »

Nica Libre Double Toro (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
Box of 10 / $39.99

« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2021, 10:58:42 PM »

Montecristo Classic Churchill (7.0"x54)
Pack of 10 / $49.99
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6