« Reply #150 on: January 16, 2015, 09:15:57 AM »

12 Fallen Angel Robusto (5.0 x 52)
         10/37.50
11 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Belicoso (6.0 x 52)
          5/36.00
10 Gurkha Classless Regent Torpedo (6.2 x 52)
         10/29.50  [74% savings]
 9 Casa Magna Dominican Belicoso (6.3 x 52)
          5/22.50
 8 CI Legends by Oliva Robusto (5.7 x 54) [that's some robusto!]
         10/32.50
 7 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
         10/32.50
 5 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro
         5/24.50
 4 Man O' War Virtue Salomon (5.7"x54)
         10/37.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/29.50
 2 Diesel Unlimited Maduro
         10/32.50
 1 Cohiba Puro Dominicana
          5/29.99

« Reply #151 on: January 16, 2015, 09:16:21 AM »

How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
Simply outstanding.  Word must have gotten out that we would be there....place was packed!
Or everyone wanted to see your white-whale again...

« Reply #152 on: January 16, 2015, 09:17:27 AM »

How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
They probably don't know fuk'rs can't get 4 people to arrive anywhere near the same time.
We did just fine yesterday....well, except for Antnee and a drinking glass....or plates.....or napkins.  But as I have relatively low expectations, I'll call it a win.
Or eating his favorite cigar. :)
We don't judge.

« Reply #153 on: January 16, 2015, 09:19:20 AM »

How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
They probably don't know fuk'rs can't get 4 people to arrive anywhere near the same time.
We did just fine yesterday....well, except for Antnee and a drinking glass....or plates.....or napkins.  But as I have relatively low expectations, I'll call it a win.
Or eating his favorite cigar. :)
We don't judge.
LOL!

« Reply #154 on: January 16, 2015, 09:20:14 AM »

How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
They probably don't know fuk'rs can't get 4 people to arrive anywhere near the same time.
We did just fine yesterday....well, except for Antnee and a drinking glass....or plates.....or napkins.  But as I have relatively low expectations, I'll call it a win.
Right? Only Tony runs out for a pizza (thank you btw) to eat in a cigar shop and doesn't ask for plates and napkins

« Reply #155 on: January 16, 2015, 09:21:01 AM »

Heeeee hahhhh just called and cancelled my afternoon meeting.

Typical, was supposed to inspect a guardrail from a serious fatal crash a couple of weeks ago and they seem to have "lost it".

Well they found the damn thing in another location another 30 minutes away, so got to be there at 1:00

« Reply #156 on: January 16, 2015, 09:22:06 AM »

How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
They probably don't know fuk'rs can't get 4 people to arrive anywhere near the same time.
We did just fine yesterday....well, except for Antnee and a drinking glass....or plates.....or napkins.  But as I have relatively low expectations, I'll call it a win.
Right? Only Tony runs out for a pizza (thank you btw) to eat in a cigar shop and doesn't ask for plates and napkins

He'd forget his balls if they weren't in a bag

« Reply #157 on: January 16, 2015, 09:25:20 AM »

How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
Simply outstanding.  Word must have gotten out that we would be there....place was packed!
Or everyone wanted to see your white-whale again...
You might be right....there were a number of ladies there last night and they were looking at our table a lot....I thought they were just watching Tony eat his cigar pizza though.

« Reply #158 on: January 16, 2015, 09:27:20 AM »

How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
They probably don't know fuk'rs can't get 4 people to arrive anywhere near the same time.
We did just fine yesterday....well, except for Antnee and a drinking glass....or plates.....or napkins.  But as I have relatively low expectations, I'll call it a win.
Right? Only Tony runs out for a pizza (thank you btw) to eat in a cigar shop and doesn't ask for plates and napkins

He'd forget his balls if they weren't in a bag
Yea, but we needed the plates and napkins.....there's really no use for his balls.

« Reply #159 on: January 16, 2015, 09:28:30 AM »

How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
Simply outstanding.  Word must have gotten out that we would be there....place was packed!
Or everyone wanted to see your white-whale again...
You might be right....there were a number of ladies there last night and they were looking at our table a lot....I thought they were just watching Tony eat his cigar pizza though.
Did you have your frank and beans exposed like the last time?  Other than the stark white color, pretty impressive.

« Reply #160 on: January 16, 2015, 09:30:02 AM »

Heeeee hahhhh just called and cancelled my afternoon meeting.

Typical, was supposed to inspect a guardrail from a serious fatal crash a couple of weeks ago and they seem to have "lost it".
No bonuses this year so someone stole it and is selling it for scrap metal.

« Reply #161 on: January 16, 2015, 09:32:09 AM »

Heeeee hahhhh just called and cancelled my afternoon meeting.

Typical, was supposed to inspect a guardrail from a serious fatal crash a couple of weeks ago and they seem to have "lost it".
No bonuses this year so someone stole it and is selling it for scrap metal.
They "found it" but wtf knows if it is really the right one, does not make much sense that it is where it is.

« Reply #162 on: January 16, 2015, 09:42:28 AM »

Heeeee hahhhh just called and cancelled my afternoon meeting.

Typical, was supposed to inspect a guardrail from a serious fatal crash a couple of weeks ago and they seem to have "lost it".

Well they found the damn thing in another location another 30 minutes away, so got to be there at 1:00
D'oh!

« Reply #163 on: January 16, 2015, 09:46:22 AM »

13 Man O War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0 x 42)
         10/34.99
[...]

« Reply #164 on: January 16, 2015, 09:48:02 AM »

How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
Simply outstanding.  Word must have gotten out that we would be there....place was packed!
Or everyone wanted to see your white-whale again...
You might be right....there were a number of ladies there last night and they were looking at our table a lot....I thought they were just watching Tony eat his cigar pizza though.
Did you have your frank and beans exposed like the last time?  Other than the stark white color, pretty impressive.
Nah, don't want to be too predictable.  Then they'll be expecting it every time.
   ....oh, and thanks Bean!  ;D