CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 25

Author Topic: 1/16/2015  (Read 53320 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 1/16/2015
« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2015, 08:24:34 AM »

Won a box of Tat Cojonu 2012 Habanos for $163 last night - getting those for sub $7/stick is pretty unbelievable.  eMMMMMMMWeber is getting half of them
Will M weber come put the legs on the humi for that split?
Probably not, he will probably want the box for that sort of work.

dwgbryant

« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2015, 08:25:12 AM »

You better arm the screen house Dean. 

Deputies: 2 dead, 2 in custody and 2 remain at large following central Florida crime spree

Published January 16, 2015Associated Press

HAINES CITY, Fla. –  Two people are dead, two are in custody and two suspects remain at large following a crime spree in central Florida.

The Polk County Sheriff's office says the suspects being sought early Friday are considered dangerous.

The incident began Thursday evening with a robbery at an Auburndale pawn shop. The suspects' vehicle was spotted in Haines City later Thursday. Authorities began pursuing and suspects fired shots at them. The vehicle eventually crashed and all but one suspect got away.

A short time later, a resident called police regarding suspicious activity at a neighbor's house. When authorities surrounded the house, a car came barreling out of the garage, straight at them. Officers took one man into custody and found two people dead inside the house.

12 gauge Mossberg pump at the door.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2015, 08:26:29 AM »

Just made me a nice cup of hot 40 weight Dark  roast Cuban coffee, damn good.  Screw the cigars I would rather have some nice Cuban coffee if/when things open up.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2015, 08:27:06 AM »

Deputies: 2 dead, 2 in custody and 2 remain at large following central Florida crime spree

HAINES CITY, Fla. –  Two people are dead, two are in custody and two suspects remain at large following a crime spree in central Florida.

The Polk County Sheriff's office says the suspects being sought early Friday are considered dangerous.

The incident began Thursday evening with a robbery at an Auburndale pawn shop. The suspects' vehicle was spotted in Haines City later Thursday. Authorities began pursuing and suspects fired shots at them. The vehicle eventually crashed and all but one suspect got away.

A short time later, a resident called police regarding suspicious activity at a neighbor's house. When authorities surrounded the house, a car came barreling out of the garage, straight at them. Officers took one man into custody and found two people dead inside the house.

OK keep it on the ready.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2015, 08:27:50 AM »

Mornin guys!
Happy non-payday Friday, Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!  2nd worst Friday there is ;) Wife had a nice one though, so that helps!
No such thing as a bad Friday Yellowstar.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2015, 08:29:18 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean and Yellowstar.

Threebean

« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2015, 08:29:32 AM »

OK keep it on the ready.
And just shoot it through the door if you hear something on the porch, per the Joe Biden School of Firearm Use and Abuse.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2015, 08:29:40 AM »

Mornin guys!
Good mornin Dave!  2nd worst Friday there is ;) Wife had a nice one though, so that helps!
I remember the old days we used to get paid every Friday, but of course my fed tax withholding now is more than gross pay then.  Even though I think I had way more buying power then.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #113 on: January 16, 2015, 08:30:24 AM »

OK keep it on the ready.
And just shoot it through the door if you hear something on the porch, per the Joe Biden School of Firearm Use and Abuse.
LMAO

Threebean

« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2015, 08:30:40 AM »

Just made me a nice cup of hot 40 weight Dark  roast Cuban coffee, damn good.  Screw the cigars I would rather have some nice Cuban coffee if/when things open up.
You might be on to something there. 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #115 on: January 16, 2015, 08:31:40 AM »

Mornin guys!
I remember the old days we used to get paid every Friday, but of course my fed tax withholding now is more than gross pay then.  Even though I think I had way more buying power then.
Ain't that the truth!  Wife accepted a new job last week, will be interested to see when that pay schedule falls(same Friday as mine or opposite)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #116 on: January 16, 2015, 08:32:10 AM »

You might be on to something there.
I am excited for the rum too - not that it's amazing, but like the cigars, something good and different.

Threebean

« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2015, 08:33:16 AM »

Mornin guys!
We were talking about that here the other day (fed witholding, that is).  Wouldn't it be great if people actually had to pay that directly to the gubmint vs their employer?  Things would change in a hurry.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2015, 08:34:26 AM »

Mornin guys!
Ain't that the truth!  Wife accepted a new job last week, will be interested to see when that pay schedule falls(same Friday as mine or opposite)
I shit you not my first job out of college I got a vehicle w/ gas and $500 a month w/ a little commission  and lived damn good.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #119 on: January 16, 2015, 08:36:01 AM »

Mornin guys!
We were talking about that here the other day (fed witholding, that is).  Wouldn't it be great if people actually had to pay that directly to the gubmint vs their employer?  Things would change in a hurry.
I used to think that but since about 47% pay none I don't think it would really make much difference these days.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 25