CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

Author Topic: 1/14/2015  (Read 45944 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 1/14/2015
« Reply #270 on: January 14, 2015, 04:11:20 PM »

Anyone else wanna go climbing?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #271 on: January 14, 2015, 04:12:44 PM »

no, she's not wearing yoga pants!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #272 on: January 14, 2015, 04:28:03 PM »

Now where the hell is B Dad?  We need a town drunk here in this community.
Careful what you ask for, they still stagger in every once and again.
I haven't been drinking, but I did take all my medication today.  The voices have gotten quieter!
Actually its just heart & diabetes medication with a water pill.  So it makes me drowsy, and have to get up to pee
about 6 times a day.  Hello Boys....  Didn't run into to Tony this morning...
So you going to be able to make it tomorrow Flip?
My daughter's usually home from school, wife works late that night, wouldn't have been a big deal to come over in those circumstances.  Now daughter has key club meeting late afternoon, and another girl from school, who just got licensed is driving.  not prudent for me to be an hour away, if there is a problem.  the other girl has been driving for weeks now, and it's 5 towns away.  I can hear the screaming now, you went cigars smoking with your buddies(an hour away!), and wasn't waiting by the phone for your daughter to call!  I know it sucks being me, but it is a shame, I can't do anything right.   What you went shopping for food and soda at Shoprite's can can sale, just can't stop wasting money... buying a case of canned tomatoes for sauce equates to wasting money on lap dances in her eyes.
Been there, done that, sorry.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #273 on: January 14, 2015, 04:57:43 PM »

I haven't been drinking, but I did take all my medication today.  The voices have gotten quieter!
Actually its just heart & diabetes medication with a water pill.  So it makes me drowsy, and have to get up to pee
My daughter's usually home from school, wife works late that night, wouldn't have been a big deal to come over in those circumstances.  Now daughter has key club meeting late afternoon, and another girl from school, who just got licensed is driving.  not prudent for me to be an hour away, if there is a problem.  the other girl has been driving for weeks now, and it's 5 towns away.  I can hear the screaming now, you went cigars smoking with your buddies(an hour away!), and wasn't waiting by the phone for your daughter to call!  I know it sucks being me, but it is a shame, I can't do anything right.   What you went shopping for food and soda at Shoprite's can can sale, just can't stop wasting money... buying a case of canned tomatoes for sauce equates to wasting money on lap dances in her eyes.
that's OK. I  am afraid I am going to live.  being happy is another story.  that's why when I relax with a cigar, at the legion, it is so restful.  they like me there! 

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #274 on: January 14, 2015, 04:58:39 PM »

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #275 on: January 14, 2015, 05:13:29 PM »

no, she's not wearing yoga pants!
And she's a lousy climber.  I will, however, mix her a martini.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #276 on: January 14, 2015, 05:14:31 PM »

http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Yup, fall off that wall and you will be smushed smoothly and thinly over the canyon floor.
They're roped for falls.  A fall would be uncomfortable and likely require a change of undershorts, but no smushing...unless the rope fails.
Lots of tugging around the groin and waist area :)
Yes, and God help you if you get one of the family jewelz caught in a strap. You'd wish for death.
I literally LOL'd.  I'm calling it a day and just cut an H. Upmann 1844 Reserve for the road.  Toodles!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #277 on: January 14, 2015, 05:24:23 PM »

that's OK. I  am afraid I am going to live.  being happy is another story.  that's why when I relax with a cigar, at the legion, it is so restful.  they like me there!
Jeezus.  You're breakin' my heart.  I'd ask why you tolerate it, but...it's none of my business and I wouldn't like the answer anyway. 

I've been in the doghouse myself this week, but I actually had to be an asshole to get there. 

Think I'll spend extra on her birthday present.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #278 on: January 14, 2015, 05:35:16 PM »

http://www.rockandice.com/lates-news/watch-the-final-push-of-the-dawn-wall-live
That is cool!
Crazy shit - history will be made today.
Obviously this will cure erectile dysfunction but will it cure cancer too?
Someone said it would make me skinny again...instantly!
Yup, fall off that wall and you will be smushed smoothly and thinly over the canyon floor.
They're roped for falls.  A fall would be uncomfortable and likely require a change of undershorts, but no smushing...unless the rope fails.
Lots of tugging around the groin and waist area :)
Yes, and God help you if you get one of the family jewelz caught in a strap. You'd wish for death.
I literally LOL'd.  I'm calling it a day and just cut an H. Upmann 1844 Reserve for the road.  Toodles!
I was teaching some middle-school boys how to rig up to climb.  They were typically resistant to the necessary buddy-checking, which requires running your fingers through the inner leg straps - getting your hands far closer to a man's package than any straight guy ever wants to be.  So they were doing it sloppily and being dumbasses.  I walked over, grabbed the harness of one who had a twist in his leg strap and pushed him backward so his weight came down on my hand as it would on the rope if he was on the rock. That twisted strap snugged up, and I could tell it caught him just right by how wide his eyes got and how pale and sweaty he instantly turned before I set him on the floor.  Everyone else knew that look too.  They took it seriously after that.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #279 on: January 14, 2015, 05:38:48 PM »

I got hit with some serious workaference.  Prison bus wreck in west tx killed 10, like something out of the U S Marshall's movie.  Damn good movie too watched it over the holiday's.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #280 on: January 14, 2015, 05:39:37 PM »

Roof Roof!
LOL

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #281 on: January 14, 2015, 05:41:06 PM »

I got hit with some serious workaference.  Prison bus wreck in west tx killed 10, like something out of the U S Marshall's movie.  Damn good movie too watched it over the holiday's.
Call in Raylan Givens to shoot the survivors.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #282 on: January 14, 2015, 05:42:14 PM »

Shit if I will only pee 6 times a day I want some of that medicine

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #283 on: January 14, 2015, 05:43:22 PM »

Call in Raylan Givens to shoot the survivors.
Killed 8 prisoners and 2 guards.  5 more seriously injured.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #284 on: January 14, 2015, 05:45:57 PM »

Then just go for the lap dances
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22