« Reply #225 on: January 14, 2015, 01:26:58 PM »

Cuban sammich was decent - had a salad too and put the meatballs on the sammich - it was lacking proper meat with the ol meat/bun ration
TWSS?

« Reply #226 on: January 14, 2015, 01:27:19 PM »

Cuban sammich was decent - had a salad too and put the meatballs on the sammich - it was lacking proper meat with the ol meat/bun ration
Now that SUX, guess ND is not the best place  to get a Cuban. ::)
Shocking right?

« Reply #227 on: January 14, 2015, 01:28:19 PM »

@Tony - So we're not doing a cigar exchange tomorrow right? Just show up and smoke?
That's my intention.  I may bring Dave some cigars to bring to his son though.  I do have some interesting hooch to try.

« Reply #228 on: January 14, 2015, 01:34:14 PM »

@Tony - So we're not doing a cigar exchange tomorrow right? Just show up and smoke?
That's my intention.  I may bring Dave some cigars to bring to his son though.  I do have some interesting hooch to try.
Sounds good, let's keep it simple

« Reply #229 on: January 14, 2015, 01:36:48 PM »

@Tony - So we're not doing a cigar exchange tomorrow right? Just show up and smoke?
That's my intention.  I may bring Dave some cigars to bring to his son though.  I do have some interesting hooch to try.
Sounds good, let's keep it simple
I like that.  Especially because I can't compete with Dave.

« Reply #230 on: January 14, 2015, 01:39:53 PM »

@Tony - So we're not doing a cigar exchange tomorrow right? Just show up and smoke?
That's my intention.  I may bring Dave some cigars to bring to his son though.  I do have some interesting hooch to try.
Sounds good, let's keep it simple
I like that.  Especially because I can't compete with Dave.
Few people can.

« Reply #231 on: January 14, 2015, 01:42:28 PM »

@Tony - So we're not doing a cigar exchange tomorrow right? Just show up and smoke?
That's my intention.  I may bring Dave some cigars to bring to his son though.  I do have some interesting hooch to try.
Sounds good, let's keep it simple
I like that.  Especially because I can't compete with Dave.
Few people can.
+1

« Reply #232 on: January 14, 2015, 01:53:20 PM »

Chit must be a lot of workaference going on place went dead.  Can't make 34 pages today at this rate.

« Reply #233 on: January 14, 2015, 01:58:20 PM »

Chit must be a lot of workaference going on place went dead.  Can't make 34 pages today at this rate.
There was a time when 18 made people happy.  I'm actually running off to another meeting and then another after that.  Lurk mode, at best.

« Reply #234 on: January 14, 2015, 02:02:57 PM »

Chit must be a lot of workaference going on place went dead.  Can't make 34 pages today at this rate.
There was a time when 18 made people happy.  I'm actually running off to another meeting and then another after that.  Lurk mode, at best.
Better you than me doing all that meeting !  Enjoy.

« Reply #235 on: January 14, 2015, 02:04:51 PM »

Chit must be a lot of workaference going on place went dead.  Can't make 34 pages today at this rate.
No workaference here.  I'm just fighting tiredness and soreness and trying to stay awake, which gives me little patience with my posts and I keep cancelling them.  Gonna be a long day at this rate.

« Reply #236 on: January 14, 2015, 02:17:08 PM »

Chit must be a lot of workaference going on place went dead.  Can't make 34 pages today at this rate.
There was a time when 18 made people happy.  I'm actually running off to another meeting and then another after that.  Lurk mode, at best.
Stupid work interference. But I'm done with that nonsense for the day, so youse guys have a good one. Hazzuh!

« Reply #237 on: January 14, 2015, 02:24:48 PM »

Chit must be a lot of workaference going on place went dead.  Can't make 34 pages today at this rate.
There was a time when 18 made people happy.  I'm actually running off to another meeting and then another after that.  Lurk mode, at best.
Stupid work interference. But I'm done with that nonsense for the day, so youse guys have a good one. Hazzuh!
Gesundheit.

« Reply #238 on: January 14, 2015, 02:26:45 PM »

Chit must be a lot of workaference going on place went dead.  Can't make 34 pages today at this rate.
There was a time when 18 made people happy.  I'm actually running off to another meeting and then another after that.  Lurk mode, at best.
Stupid work interference. But I'm done with that nonsense for the day, so youse guys have a good one. Hazzuh!
Have a good one Dave

« Reply #239 on: January 14, 2015, 02:29:01 PM »

Chit must be a lot of workaference going on place went dead.  Can't make 34 pages today at this rate.
There was a time when 18 made people happy.  I'm actually running off to another meeting and then another after that.  Lurk mode, at best.
Stupid work interference. But I'm done with that nonsense for the day, so youse guys have a good one. Hazzuh!
See ya LTG