« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2015, 08:07:20 AM »

« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2015, 08:08:33 AM »

« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2015, 08:08:56 AM »

« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2015, 08:11:31 AM »

« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2015, 08:15:33 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.

« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2015, 08:17:21 AM »

Hump DAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
MikeMikeMikeMike

« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2015, 08:20:34 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!

« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2015, 08:24:18 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!
Right to Work is not your problem in ND for this particular holiday.

« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2015, 08:26:04 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
I think they would probably tell me to GFM and take a hike - damn right to work states!
Right to Work is not your problem in ND for this particular holiday.
Would be nice to get all of these stinkin gubment holidays off - not sure what I would do with all of my free time!  ;)

« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2015, 08:27:23 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave, Dean, Mayor Tony and Purple Hemorrhoids.
Purple Hemorrhoids? GFY!

« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2015, 08:28:37 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
Kind of ironic that people down south get MLK Day off don'tcha think?  ;)

« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2015, 08:30:46 AM »

A little NON-Partisan Political Recommendation:

« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2015, 08:30:54 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
Kind of ironic that people down south get MLK Day off don'tcha think?  ;)
HEY-O!

« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2015, 08:31:21 AM »

A little NON-Partisan Political Recommendation:
Ain't that the fuckin truth!

« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2015, 08:32:04 AM »

well, it's Wednesday :(
That it is, and soon to be over the hump.
Think of it as Somerville eve.
And Monday is a Holiday for some of us!!!!!
Bastige.
:'(
Sheesh - I wish I got Monday off!
Hell down here a lot of folks get off, my wife works for a Scandanavian company and she gets off.  You guys better threaten some protests, I mean tell them you can't breath or something.
Kind of ironic that people down south get MLK Day off don'tcha think?  ;)
I think we would be well served to not go there. :)