Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Friday afternoon.
good cigar
You're right. It is. What ever happened to the Oy who didn't like anything?
His inner Biden is showing.

Kids enjoying another 4-day weekend. Teacher in-service day today, followed by the holiday on Monday.
Was school that great when we were kids?
I certainly don't remember it that way.

Got a call from the claims adjuster, and to my utter shock, they're actually going to cover the accident. Thought for sure they wouldn't, since he wasn't on the policy until immediately after the crash. But, he lives with his aunt, who was supposed to have him on, so I'm guessing she'll have to jump through an awful lot of hoops to get him off now. Either way, I'm back on easy street. Or at least, a street where I don't have to shell out a homeowners deductible then try to figure out how to get it back.

Glad I picked up some rum today, cause I feel like celebrating.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Hey a FYI.
Some coupon codes at CI and Famous for Valentine's and Presidents day.
I'll post em later if you want?
Of course. Why not?
Were you referring to EXTRA $14 off EVERY $100 you spend by using code BEMINE ?
sounds like a scam to me.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Got a call from the claims adjuster, and to my utter shock, they're actually going to cover the accident. Thought for sure they wouldn't, since he wasn't on the policy until immediately after the crash. But, he lives with his aunt, who was supposed to have him on, so I'm guessing she'll have to jump through an awful lot of hoops to get him off now. Either way, I'm back on easy street. Or at least, a street where I don't have to shell out a homeowners deductible then try to figure out how to get it back.

Glad I picked up some rum today, cause I feel like celebrating.
hold on till the checks in the bank.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Chicken nachos

Hey a FYI.
Some coupon codes at CI and Famous for Valentine's and Presidents day.
I'll post em later if you want?
Of course. Why not?
Were you referring to EXTRA $14 off EVERY $100 you spend by using code BEMINE ?
sounds like a scam to me.
That is the one from CI and it does help because when I do order it's usually a lump order

Hey a FYI.
Some coupon codes at CI and Famous for Valentine's and Presidents day.
I'll post em later if you want?
Of course. Why not?
Were you referring to EXTRA $14 off EVERY $100 you spend by using code BEMINE ?
sounds like a scam to me.
That is the one from CI and it does help because when I do order it's usually a lump order
Famous
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Good work....thanx

Good work....thanx
Sometimes some good box deals show up on monster. I'll be hunting for a decent deal this weekend.

Got a call from the claims adjuster, and to my utter shock, they're actually going to cover the accident. Thought for sure they wouldn't, since he wasn't on the policy until immediately after the crash. But, he lives with his aunt, who was supposed to have him on, so I'm guessing she'll have to jump through an awful lot of hoops to get him off now. Either way, I'm back on easy street. Or at least, a street where I don't have to shell out a homeowners deductible then try to figure out how to get it back.

Glad I picked up some rum today, cause I feel like celebrating.
Glad it worked out for you. I may celebrate with you and pour myself some Mount Gay.

Got a call from the claims adjuster, and to my utter shock, they're actually going to cover the accident. Thought for sure they wouldn't, since he wasn't on the policy until immediately after the crash. But, he lives with his aunt, who was supposed to have him on, so I'm guessing she'll have to jump through an awful lot of hoops to get him off now. Either way, I'm back on easy street. Or at least, a street where I don't have to shell out a homeowners deductible then try to figure out how to get it back.

Glad I picked up some rum today, cause I feel like celebrating.
Glad it worked out for you. I may celebrate with you and pour myself some Mount Gay.
Nice. My celebration has some Pyrat and a Bueso Oscuro.

Got a call from the claims adjuster, and to my utter shock, they're actually going to cover the accident. Thought for sure they wouldn't, since he wasn't on the policy until immediately after the crash. But, he lives with his aunt, who was supposed to have him on, so I'm guessing she'll have to jump through an awful lot of hoops to get him off now. Either way, I'm back on easy street. Or at least, a street where I don't have to shell out a homeowners deductible then try to figure out how to get it back.

Glad I picked up some rum today, cause I feel like celebrating.
Glad it worked out for you. I may celebrate with you and pour myself some Mount Gay.
Nice. My celebration has some Pyrat and a Bueso Oscuro.

I like that Pyrat.

Got a call from the claims adjuster, and to my utter shock, they're actually going to cover the accident. Thought for sure they wouldn't, since he wasn't on the policy until immediately after the crash. But, he lives with his aunt, who was supposed to have him on, so I'm guessing she'll have to jump through an awful lot of hoops to get him off now. Either way, I'm back on easy street. Or at least, a street where I don't have to shell out a homeowners deductible then try to figure out how to get it back.

Glad I picked up some rum today, cause I feel like celebrating.
Glad it worked out for you. I may celebrate with you and pour myself some Mount Gay.
Nice. My celebration has some Pyrat and a Bueso Oscuro.

I like that Pyrat.
First time I've tried it. Has a nice kick.

Got a call from the claims adjuster, and to my utter shock, they're actually going to cover the accident. Thought for sure they wouldn't, since he wasn't on the policy until immediately after the crash. But, he lives with his aunt, who was supposed to have him on, so I'm guessing she'll have to jump through an awful lot of hoops to get him off now. Either way, I'm back on easy street. Or at least, a street where I don't have to shell out a homeowners deductible then try to figure out how to get it back.

Glad I picked up some rum today, cause I feel like celebrating.
Glad it worked out for you. I may celebrate with you and pour myself some Mount Gay.
Nice. My celebration has some Pyrat and a Bueso Oscuro.

I like that Pyrat.
First time I've tried it. Has a nice kick.
I was already falling asleep and decided rum wasn't going to help the situation.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5