Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2021, 01:40:36 PM »

New toy

« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2021, 01:41:21 PM »

I wonder what President Trump is up to now? I do know he does LuvTooGolf :)
He played more the last 4 years than I probably will the rest of my life!
As of now, the score of confirmed golf outings is Trump 56, Obama 37, OYAM 18, LuvTooGolf 0
That 56 number sounds like a Sarah Huckabee figure. For what it's worth, from 2017-2019 I played 23 times.
Nearest I can find, Trump went golfing 285 times over 4 years. Obama went golfing 333 times in 8 years.
And only used his own golf courses, so got paid twice for the outings.
SMART! I still don't get the 56 thing?
You're confused by your own post?

« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2021, 01:42:02 PM »

I wonder what President Trump is up to now? I do know he does LuvTooGolf :)
He played more the last 4 years than I probably will the rest of my life!
As of now, the score of confirmed golf outings is Trump 56, Obama 37, OYAM 18, LuvTooGolf 0
That 56 number sounds like a Sarah Huckabee figure. For what it's worth, from 2017-2019 I played 23 times.
Nearest I can find, Trump went golfing 285 times over 4 years. Obama went golfing 333 times in 8 years.
That sounds about right.

« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2021, 01:42:12 PM »

Are we sick of this shit yet, or do we need more page flips? :)
No way, keep the QAnon posts coming! :D
Speaking of which, Drumpf is apparently going to be sworn in again on March 4th. So you've got that to look forward to.
to what? i think he is happy being president of Mar a Lago
We'll see what the neighbors say....apparently there is a stipulation on the property that it cannot be used as a residence.

« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2021, 01:42:30 PM »

New toy
Don't play with it too much, you'll go blind. Or lose an eyebrow.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/26/2021
« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2021, 01:42:40 PM »

I wonder what President Trump is up to now? I do know he does LuvTooGolf :)
He played more the last 4 years than I probably will the rest of my life!
As of now, the score of confirmed golf outings is Trump 56, Obama 37, OYAM 18, LuvTooGolf 0
That 56 number sounds like a Sarah Huckabee figure. For what it's worth, from 2017-2019 I played 23 times.
Nearest I can find, Trump went golfing 285 times over 4 years. Obama went golfing 333 times in 8 years.
And only used his own golf courses, so got paid twice for the outings.
SMART! I still don't get the 56 thing?
You're confused by your own post?
56 and Huckabee ?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/26/2021
« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2021, 01:43:22 PM »

« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2021, 01:44:08 PM »

Short sleeves out on the front porch. Broke out a tasty one.
But do you have pants on?
It's Dean you gotta worry about
I do.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/26/2021
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2021, 01:44:20 PM »

Are we sick of this shit yet, or do we need more page flips? :)
No way, keep the QAnon posts coming! :D
Speaking of which, Drumpf is apparently going to be sworn in again on March 4th. So you've got that to look forward to.
to what? i think he is happy being president of Mar a Lago
We'll see what the neighbors say....apparently there is a stipulation on the property that it cannot be used as a residence.
Its an office, he just works long hours.

« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2021, 01:44:26 PM »

Are we sick of this shit yet, or do we need more page flips? :)
No way, keep the QAnon posts coming! :D
Speaking of which, Drumpf is apparently going to be sworn in again on March 4th. So you've got that to look forward to.
to what? i think he is happy being president of Mar a Lago
We'll see what the neighbors say....apparently there is a stipulation on the property that it cannot be used as a residence.
My guess is they'll pull the Senate Republican card:

« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2021, 01:44:47 PM »

New toy
Going Old School
Yes I've always fancied these lighters. Nice soft flame

« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2021, 01:45:13 PM »

« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2021, 01:45:53 PM »

I wonder what President Trump is up to now? I do know he does LuvTooGolf :)
He played more the last 4 years than I probably will the rest of my life!
As of now, the score of confirmed golf outings is Trump 56, Obama 37, OYAM 18, LuvTooGolf 0
That 56 number sounds like a Sarah Huckabee figure. For what it's worth, from 2017-2019 I played 23 times.
Nearest I can find, Trump went golfing 285 times over 4 years. Obama went golfing 333 times in 8 years.
And only used his own golf courses, so got paid twice for the outings.
SMART! I still don't get the 56 thing?
You're confused by your own post?
56 and Huckabee ?
Because 56 is preposterously low, and she set new standards in #alternativefacts. I'd have used that blonde tart he had at the end, but didn't want to look up how to spell her name.

« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2021, 01:46:03 PM »

New toy
Going Old School
Yes I've always fancied these lighters. Nice soft flame
Sorry, I like my flames hard (TWSS).

« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2021, 01:46:45 PM »

Puffin' in Stanwell.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8