Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2021, 01:47:54 PM »

I wonder what President Trump is up to now? I do know he does LuvTooGolf :)
He played more the last 4 years than I probably will the rest of my life!
As of now, the score of confirmed golf outings is Trump 56, Obama 37, OYAM 18, LuvTooGolf 0
That 56 number sounds like a Sarah Huckabee figure. For what it's worth, from 2017-2019 I played 23 times.
Nearest I can find, Trump went golfing 285 times over 4 years. Obama went golfing 333 times in 8 years.
And only used his own golf courses, so got paid twice for the outings.
SMART! I still don't get the 56 thing?
You're confused by your own post?
56 and Huckabee ?
Because 56 is preposterously low, and she set new standards in #alternativefacts. I'd have used that blonde tart he had at the end, but didn't want to look up how to spell her name.
McEnany.
Exquisite liar with a straight face!  The kind you'd want to tell you how good you were in bed!   :P

« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2021, 01:53:47 PM »

[...]
There ya go.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/26/2021
« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2021, 02:02:57 PM »

I wonder what President Trump is up to now? I do know he does LuvTooGolf :)
He played more the last 4 years than I probably will the rest of my life!
As of now, the score of confirmed golf outings is Trump 56, Obama 37, OYAM 18, LuvTooGolf 0
That 56 number sounds like a Sarah Huckabee figure. For what it's worth, from 2017-2019 I played 23 times.
Nearest I can find, Trump went golfing 285 times over 4 years. Obama went golfing 333 times in 8 years.
And only used his own golf courses, so got paid twice for the outings.
SMART! I still don't get the 56 thing?
You're confused by your own post?
56 and Huckabee ?
Because 56 is preposterously low, and she set new standards in #alternativefacts. I'd have used that blonde tart he had at the end, but didn't want to look up how to spell her name.
if you need to explain it, it isn't funny
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/26/2021
« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2021, 02:04:13 PM »

[...]
Do you know the name of the new liar we have now?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/26/2021
« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2021, 02:04:38 PM »

TONY! Page 7

« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2021, 02:11:23 PM »

I wonder what President Trump is up to now? I do know he does LuvTooGolf :)
He played more the last 4 years than I probably will the rest of my life!
As of now, the score of confirmed golf outings is Trump 56, Obama 37, OYAM 18, LuvTooGolf 0
That 56 number sounds like a Sarah Huckabee figure. For what it's worth, from 2017-2019 I played 23 times.
Nearest I can find, Trump went golfing 285 times over 4 years. Obama went golfing 333 times in 8 years.
And only used his own golf courses, so got paid twice for the outings.
SMART! I still don't get the 56 thing?
You're confused by your own post?
56 and Huckabee ?
Because 56 is preposterously low, and she set new standards in #alternativefacts. I'd have used that blonde tart he had at the end, but didn't want to look up how to spell her name.
if you need to explain it, it isn't funny
I didn't need to explain it, you needed it explained. Big difference. ;)

« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2021, 02:15:52 PM »

I wonder what President Trump is up to now? I do know he does LuvTooGolf :)
He played more the last 4 years than I probably will the rest of my life!
As of now, the score of confirmed golf outings is Trump 56, Obama 37, OYAM 18, LuvTooGolf 0
That 56 number sounds like a Sarah Huckabee figure. For what it's worth, from 2017-2019 I played 23 times.
AFoC 0

« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2021, 02:17:38 PM »

I wonder what President Trump is up to now? I do know he does LuvTooGolf :)
He played more the last 4 years than I probably will the rest of my life!
As of now, the score of confirmed golf outings is Trump 56, Obama 37, OYAM 18, LuvTooGolf 0
That 56 number sounds like a Sarah Huckabee figure. For what it's worth, from 2017-2019 I played 23 times.
AFoC 0
Initial pass, I was wondering how you knew how many rounds AOC had played.

« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2021, 02:18:56 PM »

I wonder what President Trump is up to now? I do know he does LuvTooGolf :)
He played more the last 4 years than I probably will the rest of my life!
As of now, the score of confirmed golf outings is Trump 56, Obama 37, OYAM 18, LuvTooGolf 0
That 56 number sounds like a Sarah Huckabee figure. For what it's worth, from 2017-2019 I played 23 times.
AFoC 0
I don't think AOC plays golf

« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2021, 02:19:40 PM »

[...]
Psaki.

« Reply #100 on: January 26, 2021, 02:19:52 PM »

Short sleeves out on the front porch. Broke out a tasty one.
But do you have pants on?
I don't need no stinking pants. Somebody has to fill in for Dean.
No one needs stinking ones. #TidePodChallenge

« Reply #101 on: January 26, 2021, 02:23:01 PM »

Nearing page 8, we should do this more often. Hazzuh!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/26/2021
« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2021, 02:39:33 PM »

Nearing page 8, we should do this more often. Hazzuh!
Ill also need you to explain this Hazzuh thing.

« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2021, 02:39:49 PM »

Wisdom from Groucho Marx:

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies."
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/26/2021
« Reply #104 on: January 26, 2021, 02:43:39 PM »

Wisdom from Groucho Marx:

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies."
Sound like what we have had for the last 50 years.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8