Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2021, 01:51:54 PM »

USPS has been very slow, still have 2x10pks on the way from over a week ago. Are they still backed up with all them fake ballots ?
Busy lately redirecting those ballots to Georgia.

« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2021, 01:55:24 PM »

I assume this will only be relevant to a select few BotL in the New York area but it appears Cellino and Barnes broke up. I heard the ad on the radio the other day and it sounded very strange. I'm assuming that's because one got the phone number and the other got the jingle in the settlement.
They're up in Rick's neck of the woods, aren't they?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/5/2021
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2021, 01:55:47 PM »

Dean?
He showed himself on Christmas Eve and appears to be pretty busy. I'm sure we'll see him from time to time.
Good to know.

« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2021, 01:56:03 PM »

Dean?
He's been AWOL for a while now.  Perhaps the redhead with the yacht picked him up for a 3 hour tour, and, well, you know the rest.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/5/2021
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2021, 01:56:47 PM »

USPS has been very slow, still have 2x10pks on the way from over a week ago. Are they still backed up with all them fake ballots ?
Busy lately redirecting those ballots to Georgia.
yea! we did that one on page 4 Dave.

« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2021, 01:58:01 PM »

I assume this will only be relevant to a select few BotL in the New York area but it appears Cellino and Barnes broke up. I heard the ad on the radio the other day and it sounded very strange. I'm assuming that's because one got the phone number and the other got the jingle in the settlement.
I had forgotten about all the ambulance chasers as NJ has no fault insurance...but coming down here, that is half of the commercials on the news in the evenings....call all 2's, all4's or all 9's but a bunch of others.  They must have a special competition for who has the corniest commercials as well.

« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2021, 01:59:47 PM »

USPS has been very slow, still have 2x10pks on the way from over a week ago. Are they still backed up with all them fake ballots ?
Busy lately redirecting those ballots to Georgia.
yea! we did that one on page 4 Dave.
CNS. He's like the Dane Cook of the banter.

« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2021, 02:02:11 PM »

Enjoying another CLE Connie 11/18 .  I won't post another picture as I did a few days ago.

« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2021, 02:03:13 PM »

USPS has been very slow, still have 2x10pks on the way from over a week ago. Are they still backed up with all them fake ballots ?
Busy lately redirecting those ballots to Georgia.
yea! we did that one on page 4 Dave.
CNS. He's like the Dane Cook of the banter.
Just one more hat I gotta wear around here.

« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2021, 02:03:56 PM »

USPS has been very slow, still have 2x10pks on the way from over a week ago. Are they still backed up with all them fake ballots ?
Busy lately redirecting those ballots to Georgia.
yea! we did that one on page 4 Dave.
CNS. He's like the Dane Cook of the banter.
Just one more hat I gotta wear around here.
Sometimes ya gotta repeat a little bit if you want to make 8 pages...

« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2021, 02:07:50 PM »

USPS has been very slow, still have 2x10pks on the way from over a week ago. Are they still backed up with all them fake ballots ?
Busy lately redirecting those ballots to Georgia.
yea! we did that one on page 4 Dave.
CNS. He's like the Dane Cook of the banter.
Just one more hat I gotta wear around here.
Sometimes ya gotta repeat a little bit if you want to make 8 pages...
Good point. Morning Afternoon Twofers and other non-gendered persons.

« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2021, 02:21:04 PM »

« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2021, 02:21:08 PM »

« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2021, 02:21:12 PM »

« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2021, 02:21:16 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8