Pages: 1 2 [3]

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Morning, muchachos.
Welcome to the Dave wasteland Mr. Raz.
Hope you had a good Christmas.
Very good Christmas.  Hope yours was the same.  Sorry, I'm a bit of a wasteland myself today.  Been in meetings all morning, now have to drive to Bellevue to drop off two guitars at the luthier, and pick two up.
Merry Christmas, Raz. Glad you're well.
Merry Christmas, Tony.  And everyone.  I hope the season is blessed.

Still Christmas until Epiphany on Jan 6, reminds RevRaz.  ;-)
No reminder necessary. Tree and lights will stay up until then.
You're a good man, Mr. Mayor.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Morning, muchachos.
Welcome to the Dave wasteland Mr. Raz.
Hope you had a good Christmas.
Very good Christmas.  Hope yours was the same.  Sorry, I'm a bit of a wasteland myself today.  Been in meetings all morning, now have to drive to Bellevue to drop off two guitars at the luthier, and pick two up.
Merry Christmas, Raz. Glad you're well.
Merry Christmas, Tony.  And everyone.  I hope the season is blessed.

Still Christmas until Epiphany on Jan 6, reminds RevRaz.  ;-)
No reminder necessary. Tree and lights will stay up until then.
You're a good man, Mr. Mayor.
day of the 3 kings

Morning, muchachos.
Welcome to the Dave wasteland Mr. Raz.
Hope you had a good Christmas.
Very good Christmas.  Hope yours was the same.  Sorry, I'm a bit of a wasteland myself today.  Been in meetings all morning, now have to drive to Bellevue to drop off two guitars at the luthier, and pick two up.
Merry Christmas, Raz. Glad you're well.
Merry Christmas, Tony.  And everyone.  I hope the season is blessed.

Still Christmas until Epiphany on Jan 6, reminds RevRaz.  ;-)
No reminder necessary. Tree and lights will stay up until then.
You're a good man, Mr. Mayor.
day of the 3 kings
Los tres reyes magos.

Here's a little end-of-day post-whoring.

Along with guns and cigars, I also have accumulated a collection of guitars over the past thirty years - most of which I inherited from various people.  Most of the inherited instruments, and the instruments I use every week, have been in dire need of maintenance.  Expensive maintenance.  Refrets, resets, repairs, and adjustments.  I'm up to four done, two more dropped off today.  Almost $5K in labor and materials.  Sheesh.

Today I dropped off my main Martin acoustic, and this little beauty that I bought on Sunday afternoon.

The pretty Lady says we're going to Khols. I'll be sure to carry her purse
I'll post later.
CB?
The old codger, miss him.

Here's a little end-of-day post-whoring.

Along with guns and cigars, I also have accumulated a collection of guitars over the past thirty years - most of which I inherited from various people.  Most of the inherited instruments, and the instruments I use every week, have been in dire need of maintenance.  Expensive maintenance.  Refrets, resets, repairs, and adjustments.  I'm up to four done, two more dropped off today.  Almost $5K in labor and materials.  Sheesh.

Today I dropped off my main Martin acoustic, and this little beauty that I bought on Sunday afternoon.
That really is gorgeous.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Ok

Here's a little end-of-day post-whoring.

Along with guns and cigars, I also have accumulated a collection of guitars over the past thirty years - most of which I inherited from various people.  Most of the inherited instruments, and the instruments I use every week, have been in dire need of maintenance.  Expensive maintenance.  Refrets, resets, repairs, and adjustments.  I'm up to four done, two more dropped off today.  Almost $5K in labor and materials.  Sheesh.

Today I dropped off my main Martin acoustic, and this little beauty that I bought on Sunday afternoon.
That really is gorgeous.
Yes it is and I know nothing other than it probably sounds real good.

Here's a little end-of-day post-whoring.

Along with guns and cigars, I also have accumulated a collection of guitars over the past thirty years - most of which I inherited from various people.  Most of the inherited instruments, and the instruments I use every week, have been in dire need of maintenance.  Expensive maintenance.  Refrets, resets, repairs, and adjustments.  I'm up to four done, two more dropped off today.  Almost $5K in labor and materials.  Sheesh.

Today I dropped off my main Martin acoustic, and this little beauty that I bought on Sunday afternoon.
That really is gorgeous.
Yes it is and I know nothing other than it probably sounds real good.
Oh, in the hands of BB King or Eric Clapton?  It would sound great.  In my hands?  Well, it makes the odd good sound.  ;-)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]