CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: 1/4/2015  (Read 19228 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 1/4/2015
« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2015, 04:58:10 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
Chit I saw Terry Bradshaw play in high school, now that is old!
He's why I'm a Steelers fan... And Lynn Swan... And Franco Harris... And Mike Webster... And Jack Ham... And Jack Lambert... And...
Those were some studs in their days.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2015, 05:00:07 PM »

Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
He's why I'm a Steelers fan... And Lynn Swan... And Franco Harris... And Mike Webster... And Jack Ham... And Jack Lambert... And...
Those were crazy lineups in those days.  I hated the Steelers, but admired those guys.
Makes sense.  That's why I still dislike the Cowboys.  But completely return the admiration for their players.
Hating the cowboys is perfectly acceptable.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2015, 05:00:15 PM »

Well if we didn't just revive the banter?  Gotta run now.  Enjoy the rest of the games.
Tony the Tease.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2015, 05:02:01 PM »

And Charlie Waters!
And don't forget Dan Reeves  from S. Carolina
Evening Short Stack. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2015, 05:09:16 PM »

And Charlie Waters!
Crazy but memorable to me I saw Larry Csonka  play in the WFL (1975) at the stadium in Shreveport that now houses the Independence Bowl.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2015, 05:09:54 PM »

Well if we didn't just revive the banter?  Gotta run now.  Enjoy the rest of the games.
Tony the Tease.
Now CB killed it.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #96 on: January 04, 2015, 05:11:26 PM »

And Charlie Waters!
Crazy but memorable to me I saw Larry Csonka  play in the WFL (1975) at the stadium in Shreveport that now houses the Independence Bowl.
The Csonka-strator!

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #97 on: January 04, 2015, 05:15:17 PM »

And Charlie Waters!
Evening Short Stack.
Good evening Sir,Notice your weather has gotten some better, Belive it or not I sit outside 365 days a year coldest I had last year was 5 degrees, But my man cave is such that with  proper clothing and  Mr  heater I mange , can't stand to be inside

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #98 on: January 04, 2015, 05:17:26 PM »

And Charlie Waters!
Yes it is!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #99 on: January 04, 2015, 05:19:50 PM »

And Charlie Waters!
Evening Short Stack.
Good evening Sir,Notice your weather has gotten some better, Belive it or not I sit outside 365 days a year coldest I had last year was 5 degrees, But my man cave is such that with  proper clothing and  Mr  heater I mange , can't stand to be inside
The wind is my problem, I have a fire pit on the patio which is covered but a North or West wind is a problem.  I am not much of an inside guy either but I hate being cold.  Congratulations to your Panthers!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2015, 05:20:56 PM »

And Charlie Waters!
Yes it is!
Bradshaw is older than I am though!

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2015, 05:28:37 PM »

And Charlie Waters!
Evening Short Stack.
The wind is my problem, I have a fire pit on the patio which is covered but a North or West wind is a problem.  I am not much of an inside guy either but I hate being cold.  Congratulations to your Panthers!Thanks,I live on the second floor in  a condo, I call it a porch  but it is really a 24 wide balcony only open on one side facing the golf course ,In the winter I put plastic on the bottom of the banister to knock off the wind, I have the storage  room on one end  as a entertainment center with a 40 inch Samsung and a wifi extender so it's My year round home when I am here

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #102 on: January 04, 2015, 05:33:57 PM »

And Charlie Waters!
Evening Short Stack.
The wind is my problem, I have a fire pit on the patio which is covered but a North or West wind is a problem.  I am not much of an inside guy either but I hate being cold.  Congratulations to your Panthers!Thanks,I live on the second floor in  a condo, I call it a porch  but it is really a 24 wide balcony only open on one side facing the golf course ,In the winter I put plastic on the bottom of the banister to knock off the wind, I have the storage  room on one end  as a entertainment center with a 40 inch Samsung and a wifi extender so it's My year round home when I am here
Nothing wrong with that setup.  I do have a big screen tv outside too and here it is comfortable about 9-10 months out of the year.  I spend a lot of time out there when the weather is nice.

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #103 on: January 04, 2015, 05:38:36 PM »

And Charlie Waters!
Evening Short Stack.
Nothing wrong with that setup.  I do have a big screen tv outside too and here it is comfortable about 9-10 months out of the year.  I spend a lot of time out there when the weather is nice.
Most folks think I am crazy for being outside year round and I might be  rarely have colds and sniffles ,But I have had melanoma  problems I blame on my young life at the coast

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #104 on: January 04, 2015, 05:41:50 PM »

And Charlie Waters!
....Ya Bandwagoner....
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8