Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2015, 04:58:10 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
Chit I saw Terry Bradshaw play in high school, now that is old!
He's why I'm a Steelers fan... And Lynn Swan... And Franco Harris... And Mike Webster... And Jack Ham... And Jack Lambert... And...
Those were some studs in their days.

« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2015, 05:00:07 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
Chit I saw Terry Bradshaw play in high school, now that is old!
He's why I'm a Steelers fan... And Lynn Swan... And Franco Harris... And Mike Webster... And Jack Ham... And Jack Lambert... And...
Those were crazy lineups in those days.  I hated the Steelers, but admired those guys.
Makes sense.  That's why I still dislike the Cowboys.  But completely return the admiration for their players.
Hating the cowboys is perfectly acceptable.

« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2015, 05:00:15 PM »

Well if we didn't just revive the banter?  Gotta run now.  Enjoy the rest of the games.
Tony the Tease.

« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2015, 05:02:01 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
And don't forget Dan Reeves  from S. Carolina
Evening Short Stack.

« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2015, 05:09:16 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
Chit I saw Terry Bradshaw play in high school, now that is old!
He's why I'm a Steelers fan... And Lynn Swan... And Franco Harris... And Mike Webster... And Jack Ham... And Jack Lambert... And...
Those were some studs in their days.
Crazy but memorable to me I saw Larry Csonka  play in the WFL (1975) at the stadium in Shreveport that now houses the Independence Bowl.

« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2015, 05:09:54 PM »

Well if we didn't just revive the banter?  Gotta run now.  Enjoy the rest of the games.
Tony the Tease.
Now CB killed it.

« Reply #96 on: January 04, 2015, 05:11:26 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
Chit I saw Terry Bradshaw play in high school, now that is old!
He's why I'm a Steelers fan... And Lynn Swan... And Franco Harris... And Mike Webster... And Jack Ham... And Jack Lambert... And...
Those were some studs in their days.
Crazy but memorable to me I saw Larry Csonka  play in the WFL (1975) at the stadium in Shreveport that now houses the Independence Bowl.
The Csonka-strator!
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #97 on: January 04, 2015, 05:15:17 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
And don't forget Dan Reeves  from S. Carolina
Evening Short Stack.
Good evening Sir,Notice your weather has gotten some better, Belive it or not I sit outside 365 days a year coldest I had last year was 5 degrees, But my man cave is such that with  proper clothing and  Mr  heater I mange , can't stand to be inside

« Reply #98 on: January 04, 2015, 05:17:26 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
Chit I saw Terry Bradshaw play in high school, now that is old!
Yes it is!

« Reply #99 on: January 04, 2015, 05:19:50 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
And don't forget Dan Reeves  from S. Carolina
Evening Short Stack.
Good evening Sir,Notice your weather has gotten some better, Belive it or not I sit outside 365 days a year coldest I had last year was 5 degrees, But my man cave is such that with  proper clothing and  Mr  heater I mange , can't stand to be inside
The wind is my problem, I have a fire pit on the patio which is covered but a North or West wind is a problem.  I am not much of an inside guy either but I hate being cold.  Congratulations to your Panthers!

« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2015, 05:20:56 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
Chit I saw Terry Bradshaw play in high school, now that is old!
Yes it is!
Bradshaw is older than I am though!
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2015, 05:28:37 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
And don't forget Dan Reeves  from S. Carolina
Evening Short Stack.
Good evening Sir,Notice your weather has gotten some better, Belive it or not I sit outside 365 days a year coldest I had last year was 5 degrees, But my man cave is such that with  proper clothing and  Mr  heater I mange , can't stand to be inside
The wind is my problem, I have a fire pit on the patio which is covered but a North or West wind is a problem.  I am not much of an inside guy either but I hate being cold.  Congratulations to your Panthers!Thanks,I live on the second floor in  a condo, I call it a porch  but it is really a 24 wide balcony only open on one side facing the golf course ,In the winter I put plastic on the bottom of the banister to knock off the wind, I have the storage  room on one end  as a entertainment center with a 40 inch Samsung and a wifi extender so it's My year round home when I am here

« Reply #102 on: January 04, 2015, 05:33:57 PM »

[...]
Nothing wrong with that setup.  I do have a big screen tv outside too and here it is comfortable about 9-10 months out of the year.  I spend a lot of time out there when the weather is nice.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #103 on: January 04, 2015, 05:38:36 PM »

[...]
Most folks think I am crazy for being outside year round and I might be  rarely have colds and sniffles ,But I have had melanoma  problems I blame on my young life at the coast
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 1/4/2015
« Reply #104 on: January 04, 2015, 05:41:50 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
Chit I saw Terry Bradshaw play in high school, now that is old!
He's why I'm a Steelers fan... And Lynn Swan... And Franco Harris... And Mike Webster... And Jack Ham... And Jack Lambert... And...
....Ya Bandwagoner....
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8