CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: 11/8/2020  (Read 2527 times)

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 11/8/2020
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2020, 04:12:36 PM »

Tinfoil News: Good ness !!!!!!!!!! 🙏

Ok in a nutshell. This is going to the Supreme Court. Where they will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country wide scale.  It will go one of two ways, either they will rule that all the unconstitutional
mail in ballots will be removed and the states ordered to recount without them  or they will simply rule the election is invalid due to mass voter fraud and at that point it will be sent to the congress and senate for a vote. This is where it gets good. The house/congress votes on who the President will be. It has nothing to do with what party that has power. Every State gets one vote and 30 States are held by Republicans.and 19 by Democrats. They have to vote down party lines, they have no choice due to the 12th Amendment of the Constitution and the Senate votes for the Vice President where a similar even will take place.  This is The law.  This is why the Democrats are so mad at Nancy Pelosi. This will all happen in January. The only way President Trump won’t be President is if he concedes the election and that will never happen   So stop watching the fake news and don’t let your heart be troubled and live your life knowing this will all work out. President Trump will remain President   I have researched all of this and it is Fact!
Another fun fact, they call Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner. And two people that were part of that decision was none other that new Supreme Court Justices, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Why do you think the Democrats tried so hard to keep them from being confirmed.
God I hope that's not fake news.
it’s real....let’s see how deep the swamp is? Remember Gore was president elect for 35 days till he wasn’t.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2020, 04:15:22 PM »

Tinfoil News: Good ness !!!!!!!!!! 🙏

Ok in a nutshell. This is going to the Supreme Court. Where they will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country wide scale.  It will go one of two ways, either they will rule that all the unconstitutional
mail in ballots will be removed and the states ordered to recount without them  or they will simply rule the election is invalid due to mass voter fraud and at that point it will be sent to the congress and senate for a vote. This is where it gets good. The house/congress votes on who the President will be. It has nothing to do with what party that has power. Every State gets one vote and 30 States are held by Republicans.and 19 by Democrats. They have to vote down party lines, they have no choice due to the 12th Amendment of the Constitution and the Senate votes for the Vice President where a similar even will take place.  This is The law.  This is why the Democrats are so mad at Nancy Pelosi. This will all happen in January. The only way President Trump won’t be President is if he concedes the election and that will never happen   So stop watching the fake news and don’t let your heart be troubled and live your life knowing this will all work out. President Trump will remain President   I have researched all of this and it is Fact!
Another fun fact, they call Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner. And two people that were part of that decision was none other that new Supreme Court Justices, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Why do you think the Democrats tried so hard to keep them from being confirmed.
it’s real....let’s see how deep the swamp is? Remember Gore was president elect for 35 days till he wasn’t.
only hoping.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2020, 04:24:06 PM »

Trump, as POTUS, has final declassification authority. He can literally Tweet out any classified document he wants. Legally.
- MLK Jr / Malcolm X files
- RFK / JFK files
- FISA Warrants / related material
- UFO’s
Release it all!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2020, 06:02:46 PM »

What is ALEX TREBEK DEAD AT 80......RIP
That saddens me. He also had a good run considering pancreatic cancer is no joke. RIP

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2020, 06:39:20 PM »

Pittsburgh is pissing me off this evening. Pretty sure our high school team can beat any team in that conference.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2020, 06:56:01 PM »

It has begun!
Supreme Court Orders Separate Count of Late Ballots in Pennsylvania.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2020, 06:57:23 PM »

What a Bills win! Exciting game!

IMO one of the best house blends AJ produces
Boneshaker Tombstone

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2020, 07:04:27 PM »

Tinfoil News: Good ness !!!!!!!!!!

That's some heavy stuff. As Im always optimistic but I don't think half these things will stick. I'm not looking forward to a Biden/Harris administration. If there was shenanigans I want to see justice.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2020, 07:07:24 PM »

Tinfoil News: Good ness !!!!!!!!!!

That's some heavy stuff. As Im always optimistic but I don't think half these things will stick. I'm not looking forward to a Biden/Harris administration. If there was shenanigans I want to see justice.
Couldn't agree with you more. Can't wait to see the proof come to light. I won't hold my breath though.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2020, 07:11:15 PM »

Wonder how Trumpfs golf score was yesterday.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2020, 07:12:40 PM »

Pittsburgh is pissing me off this evening. Pretty sure our high school team can beat any team in that conference.
Not out of it yet. Ben is really not passing well.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2020, 07:13:24 PM »

Wonder how Trumpfs golf score was yesterday.
results are still pending

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2020, 07:15:12 PM »

Down by 1 and four minutes left. I'm just saying it shouldn't have even been this close. Can't figure Ben out at all today.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2020, 07:36:04 PM »

Down by 1 and four minutes left. I'm just saying it shouldn't have even been this close. Can't figure Ben out at all today.
30 seconds

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2020, 07:41:07 PM »

30 seconds
Holy crap. Had me biting my nails.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4