We may got from 4 years of Russia Russia Russia to 4 years of Hunter Hunter Hunter. Or 4 more years of Russia Russia Russia. Depending on what the media company's think will sell best.
What's clear is that 2024 is already shaping up to be potentially worse than this one, I think. Will we be voting for Ivanka? Biden again? Kamala? Someone in these parts already has a giant JIM JORDAN 2024 sign under their equally overcompensatingly huge Drumpf sign. I'm already exhausted for future me.
Pelosi pulled Article 25 not to get rid of Trump but to get rid of Biden so Kamala takes the presidency. you actually believe Biden could do more than sniff little girls or grope women after 47 years of carrying water in politics?
Well, he certainly couldn't top Drumpf in the groping category. As for the pedophile insinuation, that's been my absolute favorite desperate straw for people to grasp this cycle. I truly believe you're better than that, Dean.
I don't see where I called him a pedophile, just that he liked sniffing little girls. or do you know something about Joe we don't?
I don't see where you called him that, either. That's why I used the word insinuation.

Hey, at least we've gotten to page 6 before lunch. That's something.

We may got from 4 years of Russia Russia Russia to 4 years of Hunter Hunter Hunter. Or 4 more years of Russia Russia Russia. Depending on what the media company's think will sell best.
What's clear is that 2024 is already shaping up to be potentially worse than this one, I think. Will we be voting for Ivanka? Biden again? Kamala? Someone in these parts already has a giant JIM JORDAN 2024 sign under their equally overcompensatingly huge Drumpf sign. I'm already exhausted for future me.
Maybe you should spend less time telling us *who's* bad, and try and persuade us of your vision of what the world should look in the future, and how you think is the best way to achieve it.  Just a thought.
I'd like to think that were an option, but I sincerely doubt the chance of anyone here having their mind changed through discussion, myself included. I'll stick to snarky comments and thinking about sammitches, thanks.
And this is the problem with this country and this election.  Everybody wants to play identity politics.  It's easier.  No one wants to get down to the real dividing issues, because those are no fun.  It's so much fun to demand stimulus and reparations and free healthcare, and when asked "how do you propose we pay for it?" to shout "Racism!" "You hate the poor!"  "You're a libtard!"  "You're a Nazi!"  "Kill Mitch!" That's easy.

But it's true, trying to persuade me to accept a tax increase would be really, really hard.  Just about as hard as trying to convince a Democrat to accept spending cuts.

Still, this is how deals are made.  You can get me to give up short term profit for long term profit.  That's how it's done.  But you have to convince me what the long term gain is for me.
when you get my age there is no 'long term'. 😊

[...]
sniffing little girls isn't a crime?

sammich time?

[...]

Well said Bret. I actually think that Ohio will pay one of the biggest prices if Biden is elected. Raising corporate taxes may be the easiest cop-out and will ruin a vibrant economy. America is built on big business

Hey, at least we've gotten to page 6 before lunch. That's something.
It IS something.

[...]

LALTS

sammich time?
Just about leftover chili time for me. I think sammitches will be for dinner.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

We may got from 4 years of Russia Russia Russia to 4 years of Hunter Hunter Hunter. Or 4 more years of Russia Russia Russia. Depending on what the media company's think will sell best.
What's clear is that 2024 is already shaping up to be potentially worse than this one, I think. Will we be voting for Ivanka? Biden again? Kamala? Someone in these parts already has a giant JIM JORDAN 2024 sign under their equally overcompensatingly huge Drumpf sign. I'm already exhausted for future me.
I don't think anybody will have the opportunity to vote for Biden again, guaranteed he won't make it through his full term. Pelosi already laying the ground work
Thanks, Fox News. ;)
I think its thank you dementia :)

We may got from 4 years of Russia Russia Russia to 4 years of Hunter Hunter Hunter. Or 4 more years of Russia Russia Russia. Depending on what the media company's think will sell best.
You forgot Corona, Corona, Corona...

I am sick of elections. can we sell our country to a monarch?
One of the candidates is trying to turn us into a dictatorship, is that close enough for you?
Besides, at this point, I'm sure England doesn't want us back. ;D
I was thinking one of those oil rich Arab countries like Dubai.
Vibrant gazebo potential over there?
More so than the redhead potential I would think.
wealthy cougars?
That would be a nice change of pace...unless they move to Europe and pick up some gigolo there.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

We may got from 4 years of Russia Russia Russia to 4 years of Hunter Hunter Hunter. Or 4 more years of Russia Russia Russia. Depending on what the media company's think will sell best.
You forgot Corona, Corona, Corona...
We were talking about FAKE NEWS not reality. What sandwich are you getting???

We may got from 4 years of Russia Russia Russia to 4 years of Hunter Hunter Hunter. Or 4 more years of Russia Russia Russia. Depending on what the media company's think will sell best.
What's clear is that 2024 is already shaping up to be potentially worse than this one, I think. Will we be voting for Ivanka? Biden again? Kamala? Someone in these parts already has a giant JIM JORDAN 2024 sign under their equally overcompensatingly huge Drumpf sign. I'm already exhausted for future me.
Maybe you should spend less time telling us *who's* bad, and try and persuade us of your vision of what the world should look in the future, and how you think is the best way to achieve it.  Just a thought.
That's easy.  Treat people with decency, work to shared goals and needs of the American people, don't lie (OK, maybe a little), don't make shit up and base your actions on conspiracy theories.  Hows that for a start.

[...]
Who you talking to? Me or Trump?  Because what I said had nothing to do with Trump, or Biden for that matter.

But I'll point out that "working toward shared goals and needs" does require a consensus of what those are.