LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/3/2015
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2015, 08:37:36 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.
Good morning Dave.

« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2015, 08:39:06 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.
Good morning Dave.
Morning Dave.  Did you make the end of the OK State game?

« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2015, 09:15:54 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.
Good morning Dave.
Morning Dave.  Did you make the end of the OK State game?
Yes I did, entertaining game... why I'm wandering in a bit late today.

« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2015, 09:20:19 AM »

Golf must have some serious work adherence going on.
Maybe he got the day off.
What you got up for the day off Chip?  We are continuing a serious crap reduction mission in our house.  Warden has been stuffing mostly worthless papers in a big 4-drawer file cabinet in my office closet  for years and I finally got enough so while son was home got him to help me load it on a Dolly and drag the bastard out in the middle of the den floor forcing her to clean it out.  Not moving it till it all fits in one drawer.  I swear it weighs several hundred pounds.  Told her if it was not cleaned out by Sunday I am putting the whole son-of-a-bitch out for the trash.
Its grandchldren day for us and it looks like we will all sit around and watch it rain all day.
Yeah looks like our past two days weather are reaching you now.
We're getting it too.  Rain to start shortly getting heavy by the evening.... rain but in the upper 60's tomorrow (one day only).

« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2015, 09:24:52 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.
Good morning Dave.
Morning Dave.  Did you make the end of the OK State game?
Yes I did, entertaining game... why I'm wandering in a bit late today.
I went to sleep earlier then a thunderstorm woke me up at the beginning of the 4th qtr with the tv still on so watched the last qtr.  ridiculously late game.

I thought yesterday's games were the best other than New Year's Day games.

« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2015, 09:28:19 AM »

Re: 1/2/2015
« Reply #273 on: January 02, 2015, 06:42:28 PM »
Elly May Clampett was a Louisiana girl from down in Chip's part of the world
Spent some time about ten miles from where I live and she was actually a relative.
She sure was a looker in the day.
Indeed!

« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2015, 09:30:32 AM »

Kuba Kuba Morning LSU, Golf & Dean.  I am playing slacker this morning.
BD is going to be excited when he rolls in.

« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2015, 09:35:22 AM »

Golf must have some serious work adherence going on.
Maybe he got the day off.
He's here, just watching Archer on Netflix on my phone.
LOL, just so you are slacking not working :)
Hey, I can't help it if it's slow on a Saturday morning. ;)
I agree!  I been slacking for 3 months because they did not budget enough travel money for me to do my job and I been withering away in an office.
Yea, me too!.....lol

« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2015, 09:37:44 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.
Good morning Dave.
Morning Dave.  Did you make the end of the OK State game?
Yes I did, entertaining game... why I'm wandering in a bit late today.
I went to sleep earlier then a thunderstorm woke me up at the beginning of the 4th qtr with the tv still on so watched the last qtr.  ridiculously late game.

I thought yesterday's games were the best other than New Year's Day games.
Well, the Clemson game was pretty damn good.... oh, I guess not competitiveness wise...... Ohio State/Bama was very entertaining as well.

« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2015, 09:42:49 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.
Good morning Dave.
Morning Dave.  Did you make the end of the OK State game?
Yes I did, entertaining game... why I'm wandering in a bit late today.
I went to sleep earlier then a thunderstorm woke me up at the beginning of the 4th qtr with the tv still on so watched the last qtr.  ridiculously late game.

I thought yesterday's games were the best other than New Year's Day games.
Well, the Clemson game was pretty damn good.... oh, I guess not competitiveness wise...... Ohio State/Bama was very entertaining as well.
I was strictly referring to entertainment value and great rallies.  And there were some good ones on New Years Day including Bama (strictly based on competitive play not who won!) and the Baylor game was good, again though not because who won. IMHO

« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2015, 09:44:09 AM »

Good morning, Saturday crew.

« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2015, 09:44:22 AM »

Finally after 3 days of crAp weather the sunshine is showing up.  May go fill the growler with some Bourbon Barrel Stout.

« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2015, 09:45:27 AM »

Good morning, Saturday crew.
Morning Tony.  Still waiting on CG's pass-through posts.

« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2015, 09:49:45 AM »

Golf must have some serious work adherence going on.
Maybe he got the day off.
He's here, just watching Archer on Netflix on my phone.
I used to watch it on my old phone.  I think I saw the first 3 seasons.  Funny show.

« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2015, 09:53:24 AM »

Time to get moving around, first up walk the dogs now that the sun is out.  Later all.