Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2020, 12:18:45 PM »

Good morning.....checking to see if thisis a good deal from TD? https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/southern-draw-fraternal-order-blue-cigars/2033977/#p-2033976
Well, it's a CI exclusive, so you don't have much choice.  Probably  be a while before any show up on the Devil.  I like most SD's, so I picked up a pack.  (oh, yea, free shipping)
Looks like SD made exclusives for several shops...what's the point?

« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2020, 12:19:48 PM »

Good morning.....checking to see if thisis a good deal from TD? https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/southern-draw-fraternal-order-blue-cigars/2033977/#p-2033976
Well, it's a CI exclusive, so you don't have much choice.  Probably  be a while before any show up on the Devil.  I like most SD's, so I picked up a pack.  (oh, yea, free shipping)
Looks like SD made exclusives for several shops...what's the point?
Spend more money shopping at each of the sites.

« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2020, 12:20:31 PM »

Going to be seeing less of my Uro as brumation has started. Pic from yesterday
Oh, clearly

« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2020, 12:23:18 PM »

Good morning.....checking to see if thisis a good deal from TD? https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/southern-draw-fraternal-order-blue-cigars/2033977/#p-2033976
Well, it's a CI exclusive, so you don't have much choice.  Probably  be a while before any show up on the Devil.  I like most SD's, so I picked up a pack.  (oh, yea, free shipping)
Looks like SD made exclusives for several shops...what's the point?
Spend more money shopping at each of the sites.
Cigar Federation and Famous also got exclusives

« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2020, 12:26:58 PM »

Good morning.....checking to see if thisis a good deal from TD? https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/southern-draw-fraternal-order-blue-cigars/2033977/#p-2033976
Well, it's a CI exclusive, so you don't have much choice.  Probably  be a while before any show up on the Devil.  I like most SD's, so I picked up a pack.  (oh, yea, free shipping)
Looks like SD made exclusives for several shops...what's the point?
Spend more money shopping at each of the sites.
Cigar Federation and Famous also got exclusives
I think we're saying the same thing. If you like Southern Draw and want to sample ALL of their offerings, you'll need to spend more money. That's the point.

« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2020, 12:28:27 PM »

Good morning.....checking to see if thisis a good deal from TD? https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/southern-draw-fraternal-order-blue-cigars/2033977/#p-2033976
Well, it's a CI exclusive, so you don't have much choice.  Probably  be a while before any show up on the Devil.  I like most SD's, so I picked up a pack.  (oh, yea, free shipping)
Looks like SD made exclusives for several shops...what's the point?
Spend more money shopping at each of the sites.
Cigar Federation and Famous also got exclusives
I think we're saying the same thing. If you like Southern Draw and want to sample ALL of their offerings, you'll need to spend more money. That's the point.
Getting a little Room 101-ish

« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2020, 12:30:34 PM »

Good morning.....checking to see if thisis a good deal from TD? https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/southern-draw-fraternal-order-blue-cigars/2033977/#p-2033976
Well, it's a CI exclusive, so you don't have much choice.  Probably  be a while before any show up on the Devil.  I like most SD's, so I picked up a pack.  (oh, yea, free shipping)
Looks like SD made exclusives for several shops...what's the point?
Sales and interest in chasing down exclusives.  Just like Crowned Heads had the Tenn. Texas and Hawaii exclusives.  Especially if they have some tobacco that's good to use, but not available in quantity to produce a full line with.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/20/2020
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2020, 12:41:39 PM »

I guess I am going to be okay. my heart muscle is good and strong and the right size. my blood flow is great and no concern of blockage. the thing is, my heart likes to race and it likes to stop. at this point they are treating it with two medications. no more monitoring and I go back in 4 weeks.
Hey speak of the devil. That's some positive news.
I don't like the idea that my heart stops when it wants to but that's what the meds should prevent.
just get a pacemaker and be done with it, also the new Tesla brain chip so you can just think and your post will appear here.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/20/2020
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2020, 12:43:21 PM »

Here we go!

« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2020, 12:51:05 PM »

Going to be seeing less of my Uro as brumation has started. Pic from yesterday

Looks like I'm gonna have to Google a few things...
Indeed. If Dean had said that I was sure a redhead was involved.
One site I saw said you could avoid brumation by taking your bearded dragon outside and playing with it, and I was mentally transported to Dean's picnic.
...sans beard....
Beardless bearded dragon?
This one in pic is a Nigerian Uromastyx captive bred....Jokes aside. I think Deano saw my older Uromastyx. I had him for 14 years.

« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2020, 12:52:35 PM »

Here we go!
Oh geeze I see enough of that throughout the year. Too soon

« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2020, 01:00:12 PM »

I guess I am going to be okay. my heart muscle is good and strong and the right size. my blood flow is great and no concern of blockage. the thing is, my heart likes to race and it likes to stop. at this point they are treating it with two medications. no more monitoring and I go back in 4 weeks.
Hey speak of the devil. That's some positive news.
I don't like the idea that my heart stops when it wants to but that's what the meds should prevent.
just get a pacemaker and be done with it, also the new Tesla brain chip so you can just think and your post will appear here.
got my meds, Pneumonia Vaccine, flu shot, and heart monitor at UPS. damn long day. Mexican for lunch and nap forthcoming. travelling nurse stopping by around 3pm or so to check on me.

« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2020, 01:01:28 PM »

Going to be seeing less of my Uro as brumation has started. Pic from yesterday

Looks like I'm gonna have to Google a few things...
Indeed. If Dean had said that I was sure a redhead was involved.
One site I saw said you could avoid brumation by taking your bearded dragon outside and playing with it, and I was mentally transported to Dean's picnic.
...sans beard....
Beardless bearded dragon?
This one in pic is a Nigerian Uromastyx captive bred....Jokes aside. I think Deano saw my older Uromastyx. I had him for 14 years.
AIN'T NO WAY I'M ADMITTING TO SEEING YOUR LIZARD !!!

« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2020, 01:01:53 PM »

« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2020, 01:02:23 PM »

I guess I am going to be okay. my heart muscle is good and strong and the right size. my blood flow is great and no concern of blockage. the thing is, my heart likes to race and it likes to stop. at this point they are treating it with two medications. no more monitoring and I go back in 4 weeks.
Hey speak of the devil. That's some positive news.
I don't like the idea that my heart stops when it wants to but that's what the meds should prevent.
just get a pacemaker and be done with it, also the new Tesla brain chip so you can just think and your post will appear here.
got my meds, Pneumonia Vaccine, flu shot, and heart monitor at UPS. damn long day. Mexican for lunch and nap forthcoming. travelling nurse stopping by around 3pm or so to check on me.
Alright, so I need to set an alarm to come back at 4 and check on this developing story...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7