« Reply #105 on: January 02, 2015, 11:03:17 AM »

Hoping for a slow day at work today - possibly ice fishing tomorrow!
Closest I'll ever get to ice fishing is having my shrimp and oysters served on ice.
It's a pretty good time - usually turns into a beer drinking contest for who catches the most/fewest fish
Can you smoke while fishing?
I dont, but I wish I could.  Too tight of an area without any ventilation.

We are in something like this:

Watched Grumpy Old Men movie and their hut looked nothing like that.  Tim the Tool man and Al had a much nicer facility too, you boys need to step it up. ;D
These popups are around $150-450 based on occupancy, 2-8ppl.  The trailers are $15-25k...slight price difference ;)  They are nice though - beds, tv, etc
Yeah hard to justify $15-25k to fish a couple of days a year.
That's exactly it.  It's a 3mo season, at best - but they do double as a nice camper for road trips...

http://icecastlefh.com/

« Reply #106 on: January 02, 2015, 11:15:56 AM »

[...]

Wonder if dogdays sells those.  Wonder how he is.  I think you offended him, Shaun.

« Reply #107 on: January 02, 2015, 11:24:13 AM »

[...]

Isn't offending people your thing?  Did I honestly offend him?

« Reply #108 on: January 02, 2015, 11:27:23 AM »

Isn't offending people your thing?  Did I honestly offend him?
I was just trying to start shit.  No offense.

« Reply #109 on: January 02, 2015, 11:28:41 AM »

Isn't offending people your thing?  Did I honestly offend him?
I was just trying to start shit.  No offense.
Prick! ;)  Good news, only an hour until lunch.  Going to get the propane tanks refilled and probably eating some shitty fast food - zero fucks given!   :D

« Reply #110 on: January 02, 2015, 11:30:05 AM »

[...]

Antnee is a rank amateur.... some of us can do it by our mere presence.

« Reply #111 on: January 02, 2015, 11:33:55 AM »

Antnee is a rank amateur.... some of us can do it by our mere presence.
Are you saying that I smell?  I showered this morning.  Honest.

« Reply #112 on: January 02, 2015, 11:34:43 AM »

Isn't offending people your thing?  Did I honestly offend him?
I was just trying to start shit.  No offense.
Prick! ;)  Good news, only an hour until lunch.  Going to get the propane tanks refilled and probably eating some shitty fast food - zero fucks given!   :D
I'm off my diet today.  I may go with a cheesesteak sammich.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/2/2015
« Reply #113 on: January 02, 2015, 11:50:34 AM »

Good morning to all of you offensive people... :)

« Reply #114 on: January 02, 2015, 11:52:10 AM »

Good morning to all of you offensive people... :)
DAD!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/2/2015
« Reply #115 on: January 02, 2015, 12:02:52 PM »

My wife asked me if I wanted some razor blades, and I said, "sure, pick me up a pack of Mach 3."  She came home this morning and said, "I didn't buy them, because a 3 pack was $13.00..!"  Years ago I used to use a cheap razor called Wilkerson Blades that I liked allot, so now I'm wondering if there's a good cheap alternative to Gillette or Shick razors...?

« Reply #116 on: January 02, 2015, 12:03:53 PM »

Good morning to all of you offensive people... :)
I'm offended.  Wazzup BD?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/2/2015
« Reply #117 on: January 02, 2015, 12:04:05 PM »

Good morning to all of you offensive people... :)
DAD!
Good morning Shaun...!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/2/2015
« Reply #118 on: January 02, 2015, 12:05:53 PM »

Good morning to all of you offensive people... :)
I'm offended.  Wazzup BD.
Hello Mike...  I'm just having a late bowl of Tony Tiger, and trying to build my strength up for babysitting tonight..

« Reply #119 on: January 02, 2015, 12:08:27 PM »

My wife asked me if I wanted some razor blades, and I said, "sure, pick me up a pack of Mach 3."  She came home this morning and said, "I didn't buy them, because a 3 pack was $13.00..!"  Years ago I used to use a cheap razor called Wilkerson Blades that I liked allot, so now I'm wondering if there's a good cheap alternative to Gillette or Shick razors...?
Yea, it's called a beard.