CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: 6/10/2020  (Read 4219 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 6/10/2020
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2020, 01:28:16 PM »

Wednesday offerings from SBC

Wednesday Special!

Today we have one special on the three categories below.

Casa Cuevas
Guardian of the Farm
Room 101

CODE: WED = 20% off plus 5% reward points on above categories!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2020, 01:29:58 PM »

Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
I am not bringing them. I plan on working on my daughter's farm and SIL's landscaping business in my off time. this will most likely be my last trip.
Do they have a hot tub?
yes. and my SIL just dug a pond for the ducks.
She going into the Foie Gras business?
yes. they have been selling eggs, chickens, turkeys, and ducks. they have an ass, sheep, planning on a few pigs, and beef cattle. all while lawyering and landscaping.
Working with the asses here, you should be all set.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2020, 01:35:13 PM »

And from Cigar Federation...
Gotta love their descriptions....puts CI to shame.  (and every one is the super bestest!)

*VERY LIMITED MICRO-BATCH!*

At long last...we finally got you some more HOT COCOA!

I won't tell you all the mountains we had to climb, and the oceans we had to cross to get this tobacco. BUT...no matter the cost...it was worth it to get these chocolatey bombs!

Hot Cocoa is the first maduro we've ever had as a Factory Direct Boutique!

...And it is chocolatey as a MUTHA!

We were originally given this cigar by the owner of one of the best boutique factories in the biz. (Award-winning in fact!)

He asked us to smoke one with him so we could give him our expert opinion. As we clipped the cap and lit it up he told us that this was his "Hot Cocoa" blend.

Right outta the gate, the chocolate flavors knocked our socks off! We had to get some of these pronto!

Hot Cocoa is a medium strength 5x50 flavor bomb! Flavors are (of course) chocolate, cedar, cream, coffee, and nuts. Some leather in there's too.

We are doing our darndest to get some more of these but for now...we only have less than 300 of these chocolate bombs! Gobble these up and hoard them!

So Chocolatey! So Delicious! Get Yours NOW!

GET HOT COCOA NOW!
⬇BONUS! NEW DISSIDENT HOME 2020!⬇

*GET IT HERE FIRST!*

Dissident HOME 2020 is the coolest damn cigar we've seen and smoked in a long time!

Seriously, the cool factor for Dissident HOME 2020 is absolutely off the charts! I mean really, this thing is firing on all cylinders...even before you light it up!

First...it's got an expertly done box pressed! (And to get that done right is a big deal!) Second...IT'S GOT 2 WRAPPERS...a maduro leaf and corojo leaf!

Freakin' insanely good! (The only "problem" is that it's SUPER Limited!)

Dissident HOME 2020 is a full-bodied, Med/Full strength 6x54 toro. Made in extremely small batches at Oveja Negra in Esteli, Nicaragua. All tobaccos are from Nicaragua and Ecuador.

Expect phenomenal flavors of chocolate, cocoa, black pepper, raw sugar, toasted almond, aged leather, creamed coffee, hickory, cedar, and caramel.

NOTE: This is a VERY LIMITED EDITION release! We only have a few boxes of this available! 100% BOX WORTHY!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2020, 01:37:48 PM »

Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
I am not bringing them. I plan on working on my daughter's farm and SIL's landscaping business in my off time. this will most likely be my last trip.
Do they have a hot tub?
yes. they have been selling eggs, chickens, turkeys, and ducks. they have an ass, sheep, planning on a few pigs, and beef cattle. all while lawyering and landscaping.
actually, donkeys are the protectors of a farm by their braying.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2020, 01:43:14 PM »

Gotta love their descriptions....puts CI to shame.  (and every one is the super bestest!)

I won't tell you all the mountains we had to climb, and the oceans we had to cross to get this tobacco. BUT...no matter the cost...it was worth it to get these chocolatey bombs!

We were originally given this cigar by the owner of one of the best boutique factories in the biz. (Award-winning in fact!)

He asked us to smoke one with him so we could give him our expert opinion. As we clipped the cap and lit it up he told us that this was his "Hot Cocoa" blend.

Right outta the gate, the chocolate flavors knocked our socks off! We had to get some of these pronto!

Hot Cocoa is a medium strength 5x50 flavor bomb! Flavors are (of course) chocolate, cedar, cream, coffee, and nuts. Some leather in there's too.

We are doing our darndest to get some more of these but for now...we only have less than 300 of these chocolate bombs! Gobble these up and hoard them!

GET HOT COCOA NOW!

*GET IT HERE FIRST!*

Dissident HOME 2020 is the coolest damn cigar we've seen and smoked in a long time!

Seriously, the cool factor for Dissident HOME 2020 is absolutely off the charts! I mean really, this thing is firing on all cylinders...even before you light it up!

First...it's got an expertly done box pressed! (And to get that done right is a big deal!) Second...IT'S GOT 2 WRAPPERS...a maduro leaf and corojo leaf!

Dissident HOME 2020 is a full-bodied, Med/Full strength 6x54 toro. Made in extremely small batches at Oveja Negra in Esteli, Nicaragua. All tobaccos are from Nicaragua and Ecuador.

Expect phenomenal flavors of chocolate, cocoa, black pepper, raw sugar, toasted almond, aged leather, creamed coffee, hickory, cedar, and caramel.

NOTE: This is a VERY LIMITED EDITION release! We only have a few boxes of this available! 100% BOX WORTHY!
Overcompensate much? Sheesh!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2020, 02:18:02 PM »

GET HOT COCOA NOW!

*GET IT HERE FIRST!*

Overcompensate much? Sheesh!
The exclamation point key on this person's keyboard must be worn down to nothing.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2020, 02:18:10 PM »

Hazzuh!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2020, 02:19:12 PM »

Do they have a hot tub?
Likr I said, you should be used to it from here. 🤣

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2020, 03:10:56 PM »

Do they have a hot tub?
Likr I said, you should be used to it from here. 🤣
yeah, I guess you're right.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2020, 03:12:07 PM »

storm brewing. can barely walk. one more archives event to put on and I heading for the hottub and bed.

Threebean

« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2020, 03:45:43 PM »

To Houston and back today.  Time for a stick in the man cave.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2020, 04:24:23 PM »

Morning, ya humps.
Hump day is only for people who have a Monday through Friday schedule right? Just wanted your opinion.
Good morning LTG
It's still in the middle of the week, so I'd consider it hump day, even if your schedule is non-traditional. Though, it seems like it would certainly lose a bit of luster if it wasn't really the middle of your work week.
I don't believe a camel's hump is always centered. How about the ones with two humps? What were we talking about?
I somehow feel more enlightened. Thanks guys. What do you call a camel with no humps?
Married?
Hahaha. True story.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2020, 05:05:47 PM »

Do they have a hot tub?
Looks like you'll have a tough choice ahead of you. :D
you're talking NY. bodies of water don't warm up until the end of August, if at all, I choose hottub.
Not in the pool

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2020, 05:07:11 PM »

Do they have a hot tub?
I would get a duck just to name it Confit.

Afternoon lads! Another busy day. Hopefully have time for a smoke this afternoon.
Good day FNS.  Busy is understandable for lack of daytime smoke, but should be no hopefully about an evening smoke.  You're starting to sound like Tony.   ;)
Yeah even cutting the lawn has its excuses

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2020, 05:09:48 PM »

To Houston and back today.  Time for a stick in the man cave.

Nice Mr Bean
I'm in the
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6