dwgbryant

Obsidian White Noise toro and water. trying to decide on lunch or dinner.
Logged

dwgbryant

wood splitting came to a halt. red and white oak is a son of a bitch to split green. burning my leaves instead.
Smoke them leaves!
That reminds me of all the Fire Cured cigars I've been seeing lately.  They build a big fire and dry out all the leaves.  That doesn't sound like a very good method of curing, does it...?
Apparently an fairly old technique for curing some types of pipe tobaccos particularly the old English rope tobaccos.  Got an elf costume for the Mrs.?
No elf costume, just the Christmas dress.  I don't have any photos of her in it yet, but she did wear it the other day along with her Vampire shoes.
Got the Santa dress, but what are vampire shoes if I might ask?
During an off season I happened across a costume website that was having a crazy sale.  $40-$50 shoes were on sale along with an assortment of costumes.  Each item (shoes and costumes) were $10 each, so I bought a few Halloween costumes along with shoes.  I bought these shoes (Fifth Ave.) to go with a vampire costume, but they looked fantastic with the Christmas dress. But on the other hand, maybe they looked better after drinking the Crown Royal Apple Whiskey... :)
what I want to know is does the wife like them?

Hopefully they would look better even without the apple whiskey.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

[...]
She sort of a tart... You can tell by the looks on her face that she enjoys dressing up and being the center of attention.
Logged

dwgbryant

BD - glad to hear that. my wife looked great in heels and pearls and diamonds. Lord knows I bought her enough. too bad I never got to enjoy it all with her. but she sure looked good.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

BD - glad to hear that. my wife looked great in heals and pearls and diamonds. Lord knows I bought her enough. too bad I never got to enjoy it all with her. but she sure looked good.
She can be allot of fun, and I'll have to admit that I enjoy showing her off a little.  We don't go bar hopping any more, but in the past, we've had allot of fun going out to bars, not to mention all the free drinks we got.  I'll switch my avi.
Logged

dwgbryant

can't have too many high heels right?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

can't have too many high heels right?
I agree.... :)

[...]
If she is sort of "tart" then get some perfume and sweeten her up.

Afternoon Gents, back in my office saddle for an hour.
Logged

dwgbryant

Dave's back!

Feeling a little tart myself, so it's about that time. Hazzuh!

Feeling a little tart myself, so it's about that time. Hazzuh!
Later Golf, have a good weekend.

Feeling a little tart myself, so it's about that time. Hazzuh!
NO, sour you mean..... well close enough.  Have a good weekend Dave.