CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18

Author Topic: 12/19/2014  (Read 33359 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 12/19/2014
« Reply #195 on: December 19, 2014, 01:36:21 PM »

Obsidian White Noise toro and water. trying to decide on lunch or dinner.

dwgbryant

« Reply #196 on: December 19, 2014, 01:37:39 PM »

wood splitting came to a halt. red and white oak is a son of a bitch to split green. burning my leaves instead.
Smoke them leaves!
That reminds me of all the Fire Cured cigars I've been seeing lately.  They build a big fire and dry out all the leaves.  That doesn't sound like a very good method of curing, does it...?
Apparently an fairly old technique for curing some types of pipe tobaccos particularly the old English rope tobaccos.  Got an elf costume for the Mrs.?
No elf costume, just the Christmas dress.  I don't have any photos of her in it yet, but she did wear it the other day along with her Vampire shoes.
Got the Santa dress, but what are vampire shoes if I might ask?
During an off season I happened across a costume website that was having a crazy sale.  $40-$50 shoes were on sale along with an assortment of costumes.  Each item (shoes and costumes) were $10 each, so I bought a few Halloween costumes along with shoes.  I bought these shoes (Fifth Ave.) to go with a vampire costume, but they looked fantastic with the Christmas dress. But on the other hand, maybe they looked better after drinking the Crown Royal Apple Whiskey... :)
what I want to know is does the wife like them?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #197 on: December 19, 2014, 01:40:54 PM »

Hopefully they would look better even without the apple whiskey.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #198 on: December 19, 2014, 01:46:44 PM »

wood splitting came to a halt. red and white oak is a son of a bitch to split green. burning my leaves instead.
Smoke them leaves!
That reminds me of all the Fire Cured cigars I've been seeing lately.  They build a big fire and dry out all the leaves.  That doesn't sound like a very good method of curing, does it...?
Apparently an fairly old technique for curing some types of pipe tobaccos particularly the old English rope tobaccos.  Got an elf costume for the Mrs.?
No elf costume, just the Christmas dress.  I don't have any photos of her in it yet, but she did wear it the other day along with her Vampire shoes.
During an off season I happened across a costume website that was having a crazy sale.  $40-$50 shoes were on sale along with an assortment of costumes.  Each item (shoes and costumes) were $10 each, so I bought a few Halloween costumes along with shoes.  I bought these shoes (Fifth Ave.) to go with a vampire costume, but they looked fantastic with the Christmas dress. But on the other hand, maybe they looked better after drinking the Crown Royal Apple Whiskey... :)
She sort of a tart... You can tell by the looks on her face that she enjoys dressing up and being the center of attention.

dwgbryant

« Reply #199 on: December 19, 2014, 01:48:55 PM »

BD - glad to hear that. my wife looked great in heels and pearls and diamonds. Lord knows I bought her enough. too bad I never got to enjoy it all with her. but she sure looked good.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #200 on: December 19, 2014, 01:59:09 PM »

BD - glad to hear that. my wife looked great in heals and pearls and diamonds. Lord knows I bought her enough. too bad I never got to enjoy it all with her. but she sure looked good.
She can be allot of fun, and I'll have to admit that I enjoy showing her off a little.  We don't go bar hopping any more, but in the past, we've had allot of fun going out to bars, not to mention all the free drinks we got.  I'll switch my avi.

dwgbryant

« Reply #201 on: December 19, 2014, 02:03:31 PM »

can't have too many high heels right?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #202 on: December 19, 2014, 02:05:12 PM »

can't have too many high heels right?
I agree.... :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #203 on: December 19, 2014, 02:12:28 PM »

Smoke them leaves!
She sort of a tart... You can tell by the looks on her face that she enjoys dressing up and being the center of attention.
If she is sort of "tart" then get some perfume and sweeten her up.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #204 on: December 19, 2014, 02:13:05 PM »

Afternoon Gents, back in my office saddle for an hour.

dwgbryant

« Reply #205 on: December 19, 2014, 02:13:09 PM »

Dave's back!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #206 on: December 19, 2014, 02:16:18 PM »

Feeling a little tart myself, so it's about that time. Hazzuh!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #207 on: December 19, 2014, 02:16:54 PM »

Later Golf, have a good weekend.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #208 on: December 19, 2014, 02:22:06 PM »

NO, sour you mean..... well close enough.  Have a good weekend Dave.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #209 on: December 19, 2014, 02:22:22 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18