dwgbryant

When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?

When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town

Good morning cream puffs!
Logged

dwgbryant

Good morning cream puffs!
morning Scott.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
Damn, hard to do this early in the morning but I agree with the Fish.

Good Morning Slacker Cream Puffs, Fish, DWG and Tony.

Ok I am out the office door for Houston now and the weather is pea soup.

When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
Damn, hard to do this early in the morning but I agree with the Fish.
I see great things in store for you on this day! Morning TexasDave

Ok I am out the office door for Houston now and the weather is pea soup.
Mmmmm, I love a good split pea with ham. Add some croutons...

Good morning cream puffs!
morning Scott.
Deano! Sorry to hear the deadbeats are still haunting you. You're almost clear out the other side though, much progress was made in less than a year

BTW - What the hell were these from the "Private Xmas Sale"? E.P. Carrillo Unreleased Reserva. I hope TexasDave got his hands on some before they sold out, maybe he'd like them at this price point?  ;D

Is this thing on?

So let's see...Dave hates EPC, Joe hates AJF...I say DPG can GFH!!! Pete Johnson too, I had a wrapper crack on me once and an ash fell on my shirt...A-Holes!!!