Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2020, 08:02:10 AM »

Good morning Tony and Dave. At least we know who wears the pants.
Was there ever a question?
No, I'll hold the Wife's purse. Good morning Clemson Dave.
Hopefully she'll return the favor sometime.

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2020, 08:02:32 AM »

Morning FishinFish.

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2020, 08:03:18 AM »

Ten years ago: Pope Benedict XVI promised “church action” to confront the clerical abuse scandal. Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was suspended for six games for violating the NFL’s personal conduct policy. (Commissioner Roger Goodell handed down the punishment after prosecutors decided not to bring charges in a case involving a 20-year-old college student who’d accused Roethlisberger of sexually assaulting her.) Juan Antonio Samaranch, 89, who’d served as president of the International Olympic Committee for 21 years, died in Barcelona, Spain.

Five years ago: An Egyptian criminal court sentenced ousted Islamist President Mohammed Morsi to 20 years in prison over the killing of protesters in 2012. The head of the Drug Enforcement Administration, Michele Leonhart, announced her retirement in the wake of allegations that DEA agents had attended sex parties with prostitutes. Pope Francis accepted the resignation of U.S. Bishop Robert Finn, who’d pleaded guilty to failing to report a suspected child abuser. Mary Doyle Keefe, 92, the model for Norman Rockwell’s iconic 1943 Rosie the Riveter painting, died in Simsbury, Connecticut.

One year ago: President Donald Trump spoke with the newly-elected Ukrainian leader, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, to congratulate him on his landslide election victory. (A second phone call in July, in which Trump solicited Zelenskiy’s help in gathering potentially damaging information about his principal Democratic rival, Joe Biden, would lead to Trump’s impeachment by the House.) Suicide bombings at three churches and three luxury hotels in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday killed more than 250 people; the attackers were homegrown militants who had pledged loyalty to the Islamic State group.

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2020, 08:05:08 AM »

One year ago: President Donald Trump spoke with the newly-elected Ukrainian leader, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, to congratulate him on his landslide election victory. (A second phone call in July, in which Trump solicited Zelenskiy’s help in gathering potentially damaging information about his principal Democratic rival, Joe Biden, would lead to Trump’s impeachment by the House.)
It was a perfect phone call. A big, beautiful phone call. And no one knows phone calls better than me, believe me.

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2020, 08:07:06 AM »

Good morning boys, back at work today. Took the day off yesterday and went fishing with Andy and my son (after school work). Beautiful day with a couple smokes
Awesome picture. Did you catch anything?
I'm sure you enjoyed your day

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2020, 08:08:16 AM »

Good morning boys, back at work today. Took the day off yesterday and went fishing with Andy and my son (after school work). Beautiful day with a couple smokes
That sounds sweet. Did your son smoke his first cigar? Catch anything?

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2020, 08:10:52 AM »

Thought for Today: “I try to avoid looking forward or backward, and try to keep looking upward.” [–] Charlotte Bronte (1816-1855).

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2020, 08:18:01 AM »

Good morning, ClemsonDave and Fish.

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2020, 08:18:23 AM »

Good morning boys, back at work today. Took the day off yesterday and went fishing with Andy and my son (after school work). Beautiful day with a couple smokes
Very nice. Did he bring any smokes of his own?
Better chance of my 14 year old son bringing his own lol

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2020, 08:23:04 AM »

Good morning boys, back at work today. Took the day off yesterday and went fishing with Andy and my son (after school work). Beautiful day with a couple smokes
That sounds sweet. Did your son smoke his first cigar? Catch anything?
3 keepers

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2020, 08:31:55 AM »

Good morning boys, back at work today. Took the day off yesterday and went fishing with Andy and my son (after school work). Beautiful day with a couple smokes
Very nice. Did he bring any smokes of his own?
Better chance of my 14 year old son bringing his own lol
LALTS

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2020, 09:15:27 AM »

Good morning boys, back at work today. Took the day off yesterday and went fishing with Andy and my son (after school work). Beautiful day with a couple smokes
That sounds sweet. Did your son smoke his first cigar? Catch anything?
3 keepers
What were they? I don't know squat about fishing other than I enjoy smoking cigars while casting a line and then eating the fish after it's been cleaned and filleted for me.

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2020, 09:15:39 AM »

yesterday I was so bored I called Jake from State Farm just to talk to someone. He asked me what I was wearing.

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2020, 09:16:46 AM »

yesterday I was so bored I called Jake from State Farm just to talk to someone. He asked me what I was wearing.

...And?

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2020, 09:32:20 AM »

Good morning boys, back at work today. Took the day off yesterday and went fishing with Andy and my son (after school work). Beautiful day with a couple smokes
That sounds sweet. Did your son smoke his first cigar? Catch anything?
3 keepers
Trout almondine for dinner tonight?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5