Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Apparently, my youngest DID go to school today. Never thought to actually ask the wife until just now. Seems she woke up without a fever, and since she gets a hot lunch today, she really wanted to go. Which tells you all you need to know about that one. Lol
There's no such thing as a free lunch...
Definitely not in this case, since I have to pay for it when she gets it. :D

got red gravy with mushrooms, onions, garlic, and sausage simmering. cheese ravioli sounds like a good fit.
Had to look that one up, never heard of it referred to as red gravy before. The banter is an ever-increasing source of knowledge.

got red gravy with mushrooms, onions, garlic, and sausage simmering. cheese ravioli sounds like a good fit.
I'm looking at tacos for this evening. After all, it is Tuesday.
we usually have Taco Bell after golf on Wednesday. seeing how I haven't been playing we settle on delivery of some sort. maybe we'll do Taco Bell take out tomorrow.
You wouldn't prefer actual food?

@Tony.
you ever put black olives in your sauce?
Only in a puttanesca sauce.

got red gravy with mushrooms, onions, garlic, and sausage simmering. cheese ravioli sounds like a good fit.
Had to look that one up, never heard of it referred to as red gravy before. The banter is an ever-increasing source of knowledge.
Here is another nutritious food option for Dean's consideration.
https://www.kxan.com/news/its-sweet-and-savory-but-would-you-eat-it-kfcs-chicken-donut-sandwich/

got red gravy with mushrooms, onions, garlic, and sausage simmering. cheese ravioli sounds like a good fit.
I'm looking at tacos for this evening. After all, it is Tuesday.
we usually have Taco Bell after golf on Wednesday. seeing how I haven't been playing we settle on delivery of some sort. maybe we'll do Taco Bell take out tomorrow.
You wouldn't prefer actual food?
It's like paying twice for a stomach ache.

got red gravy with mushrooms, onions, garlic, and sausage simmering. cheese ravioli sounds like a good fit.
I'm looking at tacos for this evening. After all, it is Tuesday.
we usually have Taco Bell after golf on Wednesday. seeing how I haven't been playing we settle on delivery of some sort. maybe we'll do Taco Bell take out tomorrow.
You wouldn't prefer actual food?
It's like paying twice for a stomach ache.
It's my favorite fast food in a pinch. I believe the family prefers my tacos but I do not dislike Taco Bell.

got red gravy with mushrooms, onions, garlic, and sausage simmering. cheese ravioli sounds like a good fit.
I'm looking at tacos for this evening. After all, it is Tuesday.
we usually have Taco Bell after golf on Wednesday. seeing how I haven't been playing we settle on delivery of some sort. maybe we'll do Taco Bell take out tomorrow.
You wouldn't prefer actual food?
I like Taco Bell.
so GFY.
... and it is Tuesday!

got red gravy with mushrooms, onions, garlic, and sausage simmering. cheese ravioli sounds like a good fit.
Had to look that one up, never heard of it referred to as red gravy before. The banter is an ever-increasing source of knowledge.
Here is another nutritious food option for Dean's consideration.
https://www.kxan.com/news/its-sweet-and-savory-but-would-you-eat-it-kfcs-chicken-donut-sandwich/
no, not me. I prefer keeping fried chicken and donuts separate, although I see you can do both in a basket.

got red gravy with mushrooms, onions, garlic, and sausage simmering. cheese ravioli sounds like a good fit.
Had to look that one up, never heard of it referred to as red gravy before. The banter is an ever-increasing source of knowledge.
my family always referred it as 'gravy'. wasn't bad on meatloaf but was very confusing on roast beef night.

@Tony.
you ever put black olives in your sauce?
Only in a puttanesca sauce.
I had to look that one up:

Spaghetti alla puttanesca (pronounced [spaˈɡetti alla puttaˈneska]; "spaghetti in the style of a prostitute" in Italian) is an Italian pasta dish invented in Naples in the mid-20th century. Its ingredients typically include tomatoes, olive oil, anchovies, olives, capers and garlic, in addition to pasta.

sounds wonderful.

got red gravy with mushrooms, onions, garlic, and sausage simmering. cheese ravioli sounds like a good fit.
I'm looking at tacos for this evening. After all, it is Tuesday.
we usually have Taco Bell after golf on Wednesday. seeing how I haven't been playing we settle on delivery of some sort. maybe we'll do Taco Bell take out tomorrow.
You wouldn't prefer actual food?
It's like paying twice for a stomach ache.
It's my favorite fast food in a pinch. I believe the family prefers my tacos but I do not dislike Taco Bell.
there are some great Mexican restaurants around here but TB is quick and easy.

[...]

Sounds like your stomach needs a safe space. ;)

got red gravy with mushrooms, onions, garlic, and sausage simmering. cheese ravioli sounds like a good fit.
I'm looking at tacos for this evening. After all, it is Tuesday.
we usually have Taco Bell after golf on Wednesday. seeing how I haven't been playing we settle on delivery of some sort. maybe we'll do Taco Bell take out tomorrow.
You wouldn't prefer actual food?
It's like paying twice for a stomach ache.
Sounds like your stomach needs a safe space. ;)
I ate some cold Chinese noodles for lunch. Think I would have preferred the Taco Bell.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10