Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2020, 10:41:52 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
I drink straight out of the bottle. So there!
I still prefer the tit.
Of course. We wouldn't expect anything less from you.

« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2020, 10:48:29 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
I drink straight out of the bottle. So there!
I still prefer the tit.
True, but in most cases...and all of yours, it will leave you a bit dry.

« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2020, 10:53:39 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
I drink straight out of the bottle. So there!
I still prefer the tit.
True, but in most cases...and all of yours, it will leave you a bit dry.
He's probably just hoping to find a little bit more arthritis medicine. ;)

« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2020, 11:15:05 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
I drink straight out of the bottle. So there!
I still prefer the tit.
True, but in most cases...and all of yours, it will leave you a bit dry.
This thread is heading in a direction which will not end well.....
Any good cigar deals out there?

« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2020, 11:17:26 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
I drink straight out of the bottle. So there!
I still prefer the tit.
True, but in most cases...and all of yours, it will leave you a bit dry.
This thread is heading in a direction which will not end well.....
Any good cigar deals out there?
no.

« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2020, 11:22:37 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
I drink straight out of the bottle. So there!
I still prefer the tit.
True, but in most cases...and all of yours, it will leave you a bit dry.
This thread is heading in a direction which will not end well.....
Any good cigar deals out there?
Well, there is always hope that something good will pop up on the Jam by accident...

« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2020, 11:24:45 AM »

Pretty much routine at Holts.

« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2020, 11:26:57 AM »

Maybe Fishy will pop in with a surprise great deal.

« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2020, 11:29:46 AM »

New special vitola of Headly Grange on sale at Atlantic with a free four vitola of Las Calaveras 2019.

https://atlanticcigar.com/crowned-heads-headley-grange-chamuco-le-2019/

« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2020, 11:32:24 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
I drink straight out of the bottle. So there!
I still prefer the tit.
True, but in most cases...and all of yours, it will leave you a bit dry.
This thread is heading in a direction which will not end well.....
Any good cigar deals out there?
Well, there is always hope that something good will pop up on the Jam by accident...
Scorching on the Page.

« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2020, 11:33:37 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
I drink straight out of the bottle. So there!
I still prefer the tit.
True, but in most cases...and all of yours, it will leave you a bit dry.
This thread is heading in a direction which will not end well.....
Any good cigar deals out there?
Well, there is always hope that something good will pop up on the Jam by accident...
I know how to get his attention...

94 days until CF

« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2020, 11:35:09 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
I drink straight out of the bottle. So there!
I still prefer the tit.
True, but in most cases...and all of yours, it will leave you a bit dry.
This thread is heading in a direction which will not end well.....
Any good cigar deals out there?
Well, there is always hope that something good will pop up on the Jam by accident...
I know how to get his attention...

94 days until CF
Did you book a place yet?

« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2020, 11:48:37 AM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
I drink straight out of the bottle. So there!
I still prefer the tit.
True, but in most cases...and all of yours, it will leave you a bit dry.
This thread is heading in a direction which will not end well.....
Any good cigar deals out there?
Well, there is always hope that something good will pop up on the Jam by accident...
I know how to get his attention...

94 days until CF
Did you book a place yet?
@ Tony/Charlie, burgers and brats are going on the grill at 10 am.

« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2020, 11:51:06 AM »

Maybe Fishy will pop in with a surprise great deal.
....and assume we know the discount code

« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2020, 12:10:32 PM »

Good morning Bean and Clemson Dave.
Those friggen paper straws are annoying.
I've got metal ones. Not sure why anyone thought paper ones would work.
I drink straight out of the bottle. So there!
I still prefer the tit.
True, but in most cases...and all of yours, it will leave you a bit dry.
This thread is heading in a direction which will not end well.....
Any good cigar deals out there?
Well, there is always hope that something good will pop up on the Jam by accident...
I know how to get his attention...

94 days until CF
Did you book a place yet?
@ Tony/Charlie, burgers and brats are going on the grill at 10 am.