Ok boys, I'll lurk a little later.  Gotta get on the road.
I'm giggling when I ask this but what time do you plan on getting to the place later?  ;D
....listening.....
I'm 5:00 at best, probably 5:15 more likely
Sounding more and more like Antnee all the time!
I believe the calendar says 5:PM.  As per usual, I should be there a few minutes earlier than that.
You should be but you won't be. Did you move the elf last night or was it too stressful?
Mission accomplished...

Logged

dwgbryant

Ok boys, I'll lurk a little later.  Gotta get on the road.
I'm giggling when I ask this but what time do you plan on getting to the place later?  ;D
....listening.....
I'm 5:00 at best, probably 5:15 more likely
Sounding more and more like Antnee all the time!
I believe the calendar says 5:PM.  As per usual, I should be there a few minutes earlier than that.
ROTFLMMFAO.
which calendar, 2016?

@NJDave - Any word on the new EP Carrillo Cabinet? I saw them in the Atlantic email yesterday but I'm sure they're old news to you

Any good deals on various sites today?
Four Kicks Robustos on sale at Regency for $110/Box of 24, sounds pretty good without checking other sites - free ship
I wouldn't mind getting some JD Howards for that price...really enjoy that smoke.
For me, that's my least favorite of the four Four Kicks offerings.
I think I would rank them - JD Howard > Headley Grange > 4 Kicks
I prefer the Headley Grange then the 4 Kicks. Las Calaveras rules though
I just got a couple of singles, so don't want to love it too much.  Still not sure about Mason-Dixon, haven't tried Tennessee Waltz or Buckingham either.

@NJDave - Any word on the new EP Carrillo Cabinet? I saw them in the Atlantic email yesterday but I'm sure they're old news to you
Just received a box yesterday.  Need to let them settle for a bit.  Did enjoy a EPC Connecticut Reserva yesterday, pretty yummy!

Ok boys, I'll lurk a little later.  Gotta get on the road.
I'm giggling when I ask this but what time do you plan on getting to the place later?  ;D
....listening.....
I'm 5:00 at best, probably 5:15 more likely
Sounding more and more like Antnee all the time!
I believe the calendar says 5:PM.  As per usual, I should be there a few minutes earlier than that.
ROTFLMMFAO.
which calendar, 2016?
Et tu, Deano?

Ok boys, I'll lurk a little later.  Gotta get on the road.
I'm giggling when I ask this but what time do you plan on getting to the place later?  ;D
....listening.....
I'm 5:00 at best, probably 5:15 more likely
Sounding more and more like Antnee all the time!
I believe the calendar says 5:PM.  As per usual, I should be there a few minutes earlier than that.
ROTFLMMFAO.
which calendar, 2016?
Et tu, Deano?
People real quick to kick a guy when he's down it seems...

Ok boys, I'll lurk a little later.  Gotta get on the road.
I'm giggling when I ask this but what time do you plan on getting to the place later?  ;D
....listening.....
I'm 5:00 at best, probably 5:15 more likely
Sounding more and more like Antnee all the time!
I believe the calendar says 5:PM.  As per usual, I should be there a few minutes earlier than that.
ROTFLMMFAO.
which calendar, 2016?
Et tu, Deano?
People real quick to kick a guy when he's down it seems...
It's one of our favorite passtimes
Logged

dwgbryant

Ok boys, I'll lurk a little later.  Gotta get on the road.
I'm giggling when I ask this but what time do you plan on getting to the place later?  ;D
....listening.....
I'm 5:00 at best, probably 5:15 more likely
Sounding more and more like Antnee all the time!
I believe the calendar says 5:PM.  As per usual, I should be there a few minutes earlier than that.
ROTFLMMFAO.
which calendar, 2016?
Et tu, Deano?
good morning Tony. I really shouldn't pick on you, you never pick on me and have always been good to me. I'd bet you'd make it on time tonight, if I wasn't holding a tight rein on my money this month.

So Mr. Mayor....you decide on rum or tequila for the evening?  I brought both so you don't have to decide now.  At least if I don't get too thirsty during lunch....tempting today.

Ok boys, I'll lurk a little later.  Gotta get on the road.
I'm giggling when I ask this but what time do you plan on getting to the place later?  ;D
....listening.....
I'm 5:00 at best, probably 5:15 more likely
Sounding more and more like Antnee all the time!
I believe the calendar says 5:PM.  As per usual, I should be there a few minutes earlier than that.
ROTFLMMFAO.
which calendar, 2016?
Et tu, Deano?
good morning Tony. I really shouldn't pick on you, you never pick on me and have always been good to me. I'd bet you'd make it on time tonight, if I wasn't holding a tight rein on my money this month.
Glad you are holding the reins....deadbeats seem to be galloping.
Logged

dwgbryant

cigar #2, don't remember #1, think it was an EPC 2nd.
Logged

dwgbryant

Ok boys, I'll lurk a little later.  Gotta get on the road.
I'm giggling when I ask this but what time do you plan on getting to the place later?  ;D
....listening.....
I'm 5:00 at best, probably 5:15 more likely
Sounding more and more like Antnee all the time!
I believe the calendar says 5:PM.  As per usual, I should be there a few minutes earlier than that.
ROTFLMMFAO.
which calendar, 2016?
Et tu, Deano?
good morning Tony. I really shouldn't pick on you, you never pick on me and have always been good to me. I'd bet you'd make it on time tonight, if I wasn't holding a tight rein on my money this month.
Glad you are holding the reins....deadbeats seem to be galloping.
went through my finances earlier. with the trailer rental in the air I want to keep a prudent reserve. will be visiting Verizon later today or tomorrow to get out from under THAT burden. it'll only leave me a little over $700 for the month counting the $1,350 I have put away for deposit, 1st, and last on the trailer. throw in a new phone plan/cable/and a tv, Christmas will be slim pickings not counting food.
...... and cigars!

cigar #2, don't remember #1, think it was an EPC 2nd.
Tasty item and favorite vitola.  Down to my last four from the old style box I got during phase out sales.

[...]
Think you'll hear about the other trailer today?