I feel light-headed, just looking at Eva Mendes pics online

I feel light-headed, just looking at Eva Mendes pics online
Blue is the right color for your little guys.

Alphabet up.  Son's of Anarchy Club House??
The Cuvee Rouge sounds kinda interesting. Always love me a sun grown wrapper. Anyone have any experience with them?

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
Anything to get me out of the arctic!  Booked my trip to StL in Feb last night!
StL is a cold son beach in February?
Logged

dwgbryant

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
I know no pool, but how's the internet there?
ComCast is wired in, just have to call for hookup. I am not a ComCast fan but the 'landlord' says he's had ComCast since day 1 and have never had an issue or problem.

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
Anything to get me out of the arctic!  Booked my trip to StL in Feb last night!
Hotel rates are real cheap in Ferguson from what I hear.

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
I know no pool, but how's the internet there?
ComCast is wired in, just have to call for hookup. I am not a ComCast fan but the 'landlord' says he's had ComCast since day 1 and have never had an issue or problem.
They all suck and don't think they are any worse than the rest.
Logged

dwgbryant

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
that's nice but it should only take a few hours to complete.

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
Anything to get me out of the arctic!  Booked my trip to StL in Feb last night!
Hotel rates are real cheap in Ferguson from what I hear.
Staying at Dad's house?

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
that's nice but it should only take a few hours to complete.
But would only take a few days if CG helps :)

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
Anything to get me out of the arctic!  Booked my trip to StL in Feb last night!
StL is a cold son beach in February?
But compared to Fargo......

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
Anything to get me out of the arctic!  Booked my trip to StL in Feb last night!
StL is a cold son beach in February?
It wont be super warm, but between 25 and 50deg.  I'm going during the annual Woodworkers Show with Mike and his dad

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
that's nice but it should only take a few hours to complete.
But would only take a few days if CG helps :)
...although you may not get the legs back on the bed...

....and the party we should have!
Party in Dean's camper?
hopefully it'll be a trailer party.
Without the trash - mornin Dean!
Think you'll hear about the new place today?
I'm hoping soon. rumor has it he doesn't want people from the area renting to him. part of me wants to start packing but it won't take much to throw stuff in the Jeep on a moments notice. have no boxes to put stuff in, just large garbage bags.
CG will be glad to come help you out with the move.
that's nice but it should only take a few hours to complete.
Yeah looks like your latest "gal" is helping you