Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Subdued Trump lull?
Now that's an oxymoron.  Or maybe just a regular moron...
If only he were a regular moron!
...like Joe Biden.
Yes, Biden is a regular moron. Drump should aspire to something in that moronic range. Would be an overwhelming improvement.

Subdued Trump lull?
Now that's an oxymoron.  Or maybe just a regular moron...
If only he were a regular moron!
...like Joe Biden.
Yes, Biden is a regular moron. Drump should aspire to something in that moronic range. Would be an overwhelming improvement.
That's inflammatory and I am offended

Enjoyed my cigar yesterday. Doubtful I'll be able to smoke one today.
Yep!

Subdued Trump lull?
Now that's an oxymoron.  Or maybe just a regular moron...
If only he were a regular moron!
...like Joe Biden.
Yes, Biden is a regular moron. Drump should aspire to something in that moronic range. Would be an overwhelming improvement.
That's inflammatory and I am offended
Well, it's Tuesday so we've done our job.

Subdued Trump lull?
Now that's an oxymoron.  Or maybe just a regular moron...
If only he were a regular moron!
...like Joe Biden.
Yes, Biden is a regular moron. Drump should aspire to something in that moronic range. Would be an overwhelming improvement.
But then I'd have to find someone else to piss in everyone's Wheaties, including yours. Think I'll stick with what I've got.

Subdued Trump lull?
Now that's an oxymoron.  Or maybe just a regular moron...
If only he were a regular moron!
...like Joe Biden.
Yes, Biden is a regular moron. Drump should aspire to something in that moronic range. Would be an overwhelming improvement.
That's inflammatory and I am offended
Well, it's Tuesday so we've done our job.
No I don't give a squat. lol

Subdued Trump lull?
Now that's an oxymoron.  Or maybe just a regular moron...
If only he were a regular moron!
...like Joe Biden.
Yes, Biden is a regular moron. Drump should aspire to something in that moronic range. Would be an overwhelming improvement.
But then I'd have to find someone else to piss in everyone's Wheaties, including yours. Think I'll stick with what I've got.
I'm not sure I could sleep at night if I supported him. More power to you.

Subdued Trump lull?
Now that's an oxymoron.  Or maybe just a regular moron...
If only he were a regular moron!
...like Joe Biden.
Yes, Biden is a regular moron. Drump should aspire to something in that moronic range. Would be an overwhelming improvement.
That's inflammatory and I am offended
Better go hide in one of those cooling towers.  ;D

I sleep well when I sleep.

nothing to write home about at the beach other than all the pesky Lovebugs getting stuck in my suntan lotion.

did lunch at Home Depot and brings me to nap time after I finish this Short Story.

nothing to write home about at the beach other than all the pesky Lovebugs getting stuck in my suntan lotion.

did lunch at Home Depot and brings me to nap time after I finish this Short Story.
There's a euphemism in there, I just know it.

Subdued Trump lull?
Now that's an oxymoron.  Or maybe just a regular moron...
If only he were a regular moron!
...like Joe Biden.
Yes, Biden is a regular moron. Drump should aspire to something in that moronic range. Would be an overwhelming improvement.
That's inflammatory and I am offended
Better go hide in one of those cooling towers.  ;D
Dumbocrats!

Subdued Trump lull?
Now that's an oxymoron.  Or maybe just a regular moron...
If only he were a regular moron!
...like Joe Biden.
Yes, Biden is a regular moron. Drump should aspire to something in that moronic range. Would be an overwhelming improvement.
That's inflammatory and I am offended
Better go hide in one of those cooling towers.  ;D
Dumbocrats!
That reminds me of a similar one I saw once that said something to the effect of, "I've never seen a group of people work so hard to get rid of health insurance just because a black guy gave it to them".

nothing to write home about at the beach other than all the pesky Lovebugs getting stuck in my suntan lotion.

did lunch at Home Depot and brings me to nap time after I finish this Short Story.
There's a euphemism in there, I just know it.
I was racking my brain trying to figure out the same.

Subdued Trump lull?
Now that's an oxymoron.  Or maybe just a regular moron...
If only he were a regular moron!
...like Joe Biden.
Yes, Biden is a regular moron. Drump should aspire to something in that moronic range. Would be an overwhelming improvement.
That's inflammatory and I am offended
Better go hide in one of those cooling towers.  ;D
Dumbocrats!
Are those three groups of people or one?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8