Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2019, 03:48:22 PM »

It's starting to pour here but only supposed to last 30 minutes. Let's see what happens.
Mostly sunny and hot here but there is a nice breeze helping out.  Thunderstorms later tonight maybe.

« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2019, 04:06:29 PM »

It's starting to pour here but only supposed to last 30 minutes. Let's see what happens.
Mostly sunny and hot here but there is a nice breeze helping out.  Thunderstorms later tonight maybe.
It came down like an MFer for a while but I'm seeing the sun peek through the clouds now.

« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2019, 04:15:57 PM »

It's starting to pour here but only supposed to last 30 minutes. Let's see what happens.
Mostly sunny and hot here but there is a nice breeze helping out.  Thunderstorms later tonight maybe.
It came down like an MFer for a while but I'm seeing the sun peek through the clouds now.
Guess it is steaming there now

« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2019, 04:17:30 PM »

I just learned one of my colleagues is into cigars. Looks like I have some corrupting to do... He went down to the local vape shop and bought 2x $20 Montecristos.
I thought I had a cigar friend here in my building but he smokes machine made turds.  His wife had a retirement party at their condo a couple of months ago and I gave him over a $100 worth of fine smokes (probably $250 worth at a B&M) and he has never thanked me or even so much mentioned enjoying one of them.
That really sucks. Give us his address we'll take care of him

« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2019, 04:19:01 PM »

Working 2nd shift this week because someone has to.

« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2019, 04:29:11 PM »

Working 2nd shift this week because someone has to.
Hello again, Rick. Just about to step out with a L'Atelier Selection Speciale torpedo.

« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2019, 04:38:51 PM »

Working 2nd shift this week because someone has to.

« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2019, 04:42:44 PM »

Hello Dave and Mr Mayor. Smoking a hoyo gold  Toro while I do my mechanical checks. Brown truck should be dropping off a box of oliva reserva blanc's and new world cammies at the house today

« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2019, 04:50:15 PM »

Hello Dave and Mr Mayor. Smoking a hoyo gold  Toro while I do my mechanical checks. Brown truck should be dropping off a box of oliva reserva blanc's and new world cammies at the house today
You keep smoking those Connie’s and next thing we know you will be drinking Starbucks Blonde Roast.😂

« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2019, 05:02:00 PM »

Hello Dave and Mr Mayor. Smoking a hoyo gold  Toro while I do my mechanical checks. Brown truck should be dropping off a box of oliva reserva blanc's and new world cammies at the house today
You keep smoking those Connie’s and next thing we know you will be drinking Starbucks Blonde Roast.
No I had my 2 cups of Pike's place lol but honestly when you smoke a couple cigars a day you have to start mild and work up the ladder or your last cigar of the day won't taste as intended

« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2019, 05:04:25 PM »

The la Vencedora is a great mid morning or afternoon smoke. Almost burned through a box my week off lol

« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2019, 06:50:42 PM »

Hello Dave and Mr Mayor. Smoking a hoyo gold  Toro while I do my mechanical checks. Brown truck should be dropping off a box of oliva reserva blanc's and new world cammies at the house today
You keep smoking those Connie’s and next thing we know you will be drinking Starbucks Blonde Roast.
What's wrong with a tall blonde?

« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2019, 06:51:43 PM »

Working 2nd shift this week because someone has to.
Hello again, Rick. Just about to step out with a L'Atelier Selection Speciale torpedo.
Not my favorite Pete Johnson stick but still very good.

« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2019, 07:28:59 PM »

Afternoon, muchachos. Doc says I can forego the splint, but I require several weeks of physical therapy.

« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2019, 07:33:08 PM »

Afternoon, muchachos. Doc says I can forego the splint, but I require several weeks of physical therapy.
Hola, Raz. Sounds like good news and sound advice.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7