CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: 3/27/2019  (Read 6861 times)

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
Re: 3/27/2019
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2019, 02:17:29 PM »

I disagree I think his attitude has been enlightening
Tony's? Really?
Honestly Dude you cracked me up today.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2019, 02:20:18 PM »

Hazzuh!

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2019, 02:41:19 PM »

I really dislike dental appointments.
Male hygienist today?
i got a $530 root plaining tomorrow then the 2nd 1/2 next week. Total is $1060 😩 Think of all the cigars I would buy.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2019, 04:22:28 PM »

Male hygienist today?
i got a $530 root plaining tomorrow then the 2nd 1/2 next week. Total is $1060 Think of all the cigars I would buy.
Ouch. In the physical and monetary sense.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2019, 04:30:55 PM »

The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
That's what I thought...douche
Hey, hey, hey. What's with all the vitriol? Sub $4 seems like a good price but I definitely don't need 20. Want to split it?
Yeah, use your gift cards
I used them months ago. You want them or not?
I'd gladly split them with you but now I don't like your attitude
GFY!  I bought 'em. If you want half, I'll take your money. See ya when I see ya.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2019, 04:33:27 PM »

Male hygienist today?
i got a $530 root plaining tomorrow then the 2nd 1/2 next week. Total is $1060 😩 Think of all the cigars I would buy.
last month cost me $338, today was $3028, next month will cost me $1575, when I come back from NY after the wedding it'll cost me $650.
$5591 FMTT

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2019, 04:34:17 PM »

Male hygienist today?
female.
lab techs and doctor were male.

sfish

« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2019, 04:53:01 PM »

The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
That's what I thought...douche
Hey, hey, hey. What's with all the vitriol? Sub $4 seems like a good price but I definitely don't need 20. Want to split it?
Yeah, use your gift cards
I used them months ago. You want them or not?
I'd gladly split them with you but now I don't like your attitude
GFY!  I bought 'em. If you want half, I'll take your money. See ya when I see ya.
Hahaha, sounds good I’ll take ‘em. Good enough reason to get together

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2019, 05:22:46 PM »

Male hygienist today?
i got a $530 root plaining tomorrow then the 2nd 1/2 next week. Total is $1060 Think of all the cigars I would buy.
last month cost me $338, today was $3028, next month will cost me $1575, when I come back from NY after the wedding it'll cost me $650.
$5591 FMTT
How much would have a head transplant cost?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2019, 05:25:55 PM »

Male hygienist today?
$5591 FMTT
Ouch!

I had $5000 and change worth of dental work a couple of years ago and insurance I had then paid there $2,500 limit, my teeth aren’t too bad but glad I have much better dental insurance now.

My brother had a full set of implants done and it was $22,000.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2019, 05:26:30 PM »

Last year, Scandinavian Tobacco Group (STG) acquired long-time online retailer Thompson Cigar. Now STG has begun the process of consolidating its retail operations and as a result, Thompson Cigar’s Tampa-based operations will shut down and result in a layoff of the supporting staff.

STG is also the owner of Cigars International, the massive retail operation located in Eastern Pennsylvania which is where STG will consolidate its online retail operations. The consolidation effort will include shutting down Thompson’s warehouse and retail operations as well as laying off the 112 employees based in Tampa.  The Florida Department of Economic Opportunity was given notice on Friday of the pending layoffs. Employees being laid off include warehouse staff, retail staff, Human Resources, IT, and administrative staff.

The Tampa Bay Times is reporting 82 employees will lose their jobs on June 29th, with the remainder of the shutdown done in phases scheduled to compete by the end of the year.

STG announced the acquisition of Thompson Cigar on January 31, 2018. The transaction officially closed in April. The purchase price was 62 million USD.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2019, 05:26:55 PM »

Male hygienist today?
$5591 FMTT
How much would have a head transplant cost?
probably cheaper. especially if I get the Dr. Nicholas Riviera from the Simpsons.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2019, 05:35:59 PM »

With a $750 million Powerball jackpot up for grabs Wednesday night, a lot of people are thinking about how to pick theirs.

Many people use birthdays while others use lucky numbers or their own system. There are almost as many ways of choosing lottery numbers as there are chances of winning it.

For the Powerball jackpot, you're looking at about a 1 in 292 million chance.

When it comes to picking numbers, many players will look at the statistics and try to choose the numbers that come up most often.

According to LottoNumbers.com , the most drawn Powerball main numbers are 69, 64, 32, 23, 28 and 61. The most common Powerball number is 24.

But what about the most overdue numbers? LottoNumbers.com also compiled a list of the numbers that haven't been drawn for the longest amount of time.

For Powerball, the 15 most overdue numbers are 44, 22, 26, 33, 11, 9, 40, 62, 15, 37, 57, 58, 56, 61 and 23.

The most overdue Powerball number is 9. That was drawn 207 days ago on Sept. 1, 2018.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2019, 05:37:10 PM »

NASA is willing to pay someone nearly $19,000 to spend two whole months watching TV in bed, but there's a catch.

Researchers at NASA and ESA are looking at the effects of "artificial gravity" on the body to see if it may be beneficial to astronauts who spend a long time in space.

They will select 24 participants to travel to the German Aerospace Center, where they will be subjected to 60 days of bed rest and be monitored around the clock.

The participants will be separated into two groups, but housed in a single room, where they will be propped up at an incline with their feet above their head. This will reduce blood flow to the extremities, mimicking the effects of being in space. It may also cause numbness and muscle deterioration.

The volunteers will then do a number of activities lying down, such as eating, reading, watching television or going to the toilet. And all for a very sweet salary of 16,500 pounds, which works out to be $18,565.

One group will be spun around in a centrifuge, akin to an artificial gravity chamber, which will force blood back into their extremities. The other group will not be spun.

Scientist hope by comparing the groups they will learn whether "artificial gravity" will be helpful during long-term space travel.

Like most dream jobs, the offer comes with a catch. You must speak German and be between 24 and 55 and healthy.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2019, 08:12:59 PM »

NASA is willing to pay someone nearly $19,000 to spend two whole months watching TV in bed, but there's a catch.

Researchers at NASA and ESA are looking at the effects of "artificial gravity" on the body to see if it may be beneficial to astronauts who spend a long time in space.

They will select 24 participants to travel to the German Aerospace Center, where they will be subjected to 60 days of bed rest and be monitored around the clock.

The participants will be separated into two groups, but housed in a single room, where they will be propped up at an incline with their feet above their head. This will reduce blood flow to the extremities, mimicking the effects of being in space. It may also cause numbness and muscle deterioration.

The volunteers will then do a number of activities lying down, such as eating, reading, watching television or going to the toilet. And all for a very sweet salary of 16,500 pounds, which works out to be $18,565.

One group will be spun around in a centrifuge, akin to an artificial gravity chamber, which will force blood back into their extremities. The other group will not be spun.

Scientist hope by comparing the groups they will learn whether "artificial gravity" will be helpful during long-term space travel.

Like most dream jobs, the offer comes with a catch. You must speak German and be between 24 and 55 and healthy.
Even if I did speak German, I wouldn't want that job.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7