Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2019, 10:29:52 AM »

The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
That's what I thought...douche
Hey, hey, hey. What's with all the vitriol? Sub $4 seems like a good price but I definitely don't need 20. Want to split it?

« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2019, 10:33:57 AM »

Since NJBostonSCDave is enjoying the friendly skies I'll post today's schitty SBC deal.

Warped Wednesday Plus Contest!

We hope everyone is having a wonderful morning! Today we have three different specials on the Warped category plus a contest to win a bundle of La Colmena Reina & a Warped Blanc Espresso Set! The special/contest will end at midnight.

Please also note two of the tiers have giveaways included!

CODE: W1 = 16% off plus 5% reward points no minimum

CODE: W2 = 20% off plus 5% reward points on purchases of $100+ plus one Cloud Hopper No. 53 & 485 (two cigars total)

CODE: W3 = 25% off plus 5% reward points on purchases of $250+ plus one free La Colmena Reina, & Cloud Hopper No. 53 & 485 (three cigars total)

Please log in and apply code before checking out.
https://smallbatchcigar.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=849905a89579eb7cec6e276e5&id=6e1928adaf&e=fef0f9abe3

« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2019, 11:40:24 AM »

Shitty deal lull?

« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2019, 11:54:05 AM »

The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
No. Is that the one with the 90+ rating?
Yes, 90 being the lowest it got and 4 very consistent reviews with similar notes...jackass

« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2019, 11:56:01 AM »

The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
That's what I thought...douche
Hey, hey, hey. What's with all the vitriol? Sub $4 seems like a good price but I definitely don't need 20. Want to split it?
Yeah, use your gift cards

« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2019, 12:09:47 PM »

The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
No. Is that the one with the 90+ rating?
Yes, 90 being the lowest it got and 4 very consistent reviews with similar notes...jackass
Friggin quote of the day here.

« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2019, 12:38:00 PM »

The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
No. Is that the one with the 90+ rating?
Yes, 90 being the lowest it got and 4 very consistent reviews with similar notes of jackass
Better one here.

« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2019, 12:38:16 PM »

I really dislike dental appointments.

« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2019, 12:52:09 PM »

The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
That's what I thought...douche
Hey, hey, hey. What's with all the vitriol? Sub $4 seems like a good price but I definitely don't need 20. Want to split it?
Yeah, use your gift cards
I used them months ago. You want them or not?

« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2019, 12:53:56 PM »

I really dislike dental appointments.
Male hygienist today?

« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2019, 12:54:12 PM »

The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
That's what I thought...douche
Hey, hey, hey. What's with all the vitriol? Sub $4 seems like a good price but I definitely don't need 20. Want to split it?
Yeah, use your gift cards
I used them months ago. You want them or not?
Yes, buy gift cards, then use them. Do it now.

« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2019, 01:24:08 PM »

The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
That's what I thought...douche
Hey, hey, hey. What's with all the vitriol? Sub $4 seems like a good price but I definitely don't need 20. Want to split it?
Yeah, use your gift cards
I used them months ago. You want them or not?
I'd gladly split them with you but now I don't like your attitude

« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2019, 01:26:06 PM »

The Sis deal on Fratello is actually hard to believe, the price is ridiculous. That cigar is rated 90+ everywhere, I remembered seeing great reviews on them when released.
I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't seek it out. I may have included a Fratello in a previous NJherf care package.
Have you smoked the Navetta line yet?
That's what I thought...douche
Hey, hey, hey. What's with all the vitriol? Sub $4 seems like a good price but I definitely don't need 20. Want to split it?
Yeah, use your gift cards
I used them months ago. You want them or not?
I'd gladly split them with you but now I don't like your attitude
To be fair, his attitude has never been great.

« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2019, 01:53:48 PM »

I disagree I think his attitude has been enlightening

« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2019, 01:58:04 PM »

I disagree I think his attitude has been enlightening
Tony's? Really?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7