Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2019, 11:39:02 AM »

3rd cup down. breakfast time.
How you fixing the eggs?
fried in the hot bacon grease. home fries were cut up home made potatoe logs from last night.
What are potato logs?

« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2019, 11:39:41 AM »

Deputies: SC man charged with DUI sprayed Axe body spray in mouth to cover stench of alcohol

http://www.live5news.com/2019/03/25/deputies-sc-man-charged-with-dui-sprayed-axe-body-spray-mouth-cover-stench-alcohol/
Everybody knows you should use Old Spice.

« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2019, 11:48:08 AM »

3rd cup down. breakfast time.
How you fixing the eggs?
fried in the hot bacon grease. home fries were cut up home made potatoe logs from last night.
What are potato logs?

lengthwise cut potatoes with a crap load of seasonings and baked in the oven. most commonly referred to as potato wedges.

« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2019, 11:50:49 AM »

Even the Holts offerings are pretty eh today.

« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2019, 11:51:27 AM »

3rd cup down. breakfast time.
How you fixing the eggs?
fried in the hot bacon grease. home fries were cut up home made potatoe logs from last night.
What are potato logs?

lengthwise cut potatoes with a crap load of seasonings and baked in the oven. most commonly referred to as potato wedges.
That I get.

« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2019, 11:58:00 AM »

3rd cup down. breakfast time.
How you fixing the eggs?
fried in the hot bacon grease. home fries were cut up home made potatoe logs from last night.
What are potato logs?

lengthwise cut potatoes with a crap load of seasonings and baked in the oven. most commonly referred to as potato wedges.
That I get.
left over from fried chicken last night. potatoes were better than my chicken.

« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2019, 12:33:23 PM »

hey, today is MONDAY
I almost forgot. 😊

« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2019, 12:34:19 PM »

hey, today is MONDAY
I almost forgot.
Wish I could.

« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2019, 12:34:58 PM »

Monday, March 25, 2019

Smiles are pretty much universal - no matter your language or culture, a smile at its core means friendship, happiness, and ease.

« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2019, 12:48:26 PM »

Even the Holts offerings are pretty eh today.
Yeppers

« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2019, 12:49:27 PM »

3rd cup down. breakfast time.
How you fixing the eggs?
fried in the hot bacon grease. home fries were cut up home made potatoe logs from last night.
What are potato logs?

lengthwise cut potatoes with a crap load of seasonings and baked in the oven. most commonly referred to as potato wedges.
That I get.
left over from fried chicken last night. potatoes were better than my chicken.
I guess you don't have colesterol?

« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2019, 12:56:09 PM »

3rd cup down. breakfast time.
How you fixing the eggs?
fried in the hot bacon grease. home fries were cut up home made potatoe logs from last night.
What are potato logs?

lengthwise cut potatoes with a crap load of seasonings and baked in the oven. most commonly referred to as potato wedges.
That I get.
left over from fried chicken last night. potatoes were better than my chicken.
I guess you don't have cholesterol?
What makes you concerned about that? The eggs fried in bacon grease? Bacon swiss burgers?

« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2019, 01:05:21 PM »

3rd cup down. breakfast time.
How you fixing the eggs?
fried in the hot bacon grease. home fries were cut up home made potatoe logs from last night.
What are potato logs?

lengthwise cut potatoes with a crap load of seasonings and baked in the oven. most commonly referred to as potato wedges.
That I get.
left over from fried chicken last night. potatoes were better than my chicken.
I guess you don't have cholesterol?
What makes you concerned about that? The eggs fried in bacon grease? Bacon swiss burgers?
It's all hogwash.

« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2019, 01:33:55 PM »

3rd cup down. breakfast time.
How you fixing the eggs?
fried in the hot bacon grease. home fries were cut up home made potatoe logs from last night.
What are potato logs?

lengthwise cut potatoes with a crap load of seasonings and baked in the oven. most commonly referred to as potato wedges.
That I get.
left over from fried chicken last night. potatoes were better than my chicken.
I guess you don't have colesterol?
I take meds, but I like to eat.

« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2019, 01:52:24 PM »

3rd cup down. breakfast time.
How you fixing the eggs?
fried in the hot bacon grease. home fries were cut up home made potatoe logs from last night.
What are potato logs?

lengthwise cut potatoes with a crap load of seasonings and baked in the oven. most commonly referred to as potato wedges.
That I get.
left over from fried chicken last night. potatoes were better than my chicken.
I guess you don't have colesterol?
I take meds, but I like to eat.
I gave up chocolate for Lent
Logged