Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2019, 07:49:18 AM »

NJSCDave's Breakfast in Portugual's at door #1 today. 13% off is a non-starter, though.
You can get them on the Devil for $39 a box (of 10).
What's the devil getting for shipping these days?
$6.50 on the first unit, varies after that.

Instead of paying individual shipping charges for each product, multiple items shipped to the same address won during the same shipping period (either DAILY or WEEKLY), only the greater of the shipping charges apply, plus an amount for each additional item:
Singles Category: $0.25
5-Packs Category: $0.50
Boxes Category: $1.00
Merchandise Category: $1.00
Samplers Category: $1.00
Free Fall Category: $1.00
All Others: $1.00

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2019, 07:55:21 AM »

It’s a very sad day here, our beloved 13 year old Labrador Retriever “Magnum” woke up in very bad shape this morning.  He can hardly walk.

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2019, 07:55:41 AM »

Thought for Today: "As a woman I have no country. As a woman my country is the whole world." — Virginia Woolf, English author (1882-1941).
::)
OK, how about some Mark Twain...

While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats.

The partitions of the houses were so thin we could hear the women occupants of adjoining rooms changing their minds.

There are women who have an indefinable charm in their faces which makes them beautiful to their intimates, but a cold stranger who tried to reason the matter out and find this beauty would fail

God's great cosmic joke on the human race was requiring that men and women live together in marriage.

There is nothing comparable to the endurance of a woman. In military life she would tire out an army of men, either in camp or on the march.

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2019, 07:56:45 AM »

It’s a very sad day here, our beloved 13 year old Labrador Retriever “Magnum” woke up in very bad shape this morning.  He can hardly walk.
Sorry to hear that.

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2019, 08:17:31 AM »

It’s a very sad day here, our beloved 13 year old Labrador Retriever “Magnum” woke up in very bad shape this morning.  He can hardly walk.
Sorry to hear that, tough spot for sure

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2019, 08:27:46 AM »

It’s a very sad day here, our beloved 13 year old Labrador Retriever “Magnum” woke up in very bad shape this morning.  He can hardly walk.
Sorry to hear that, tough spot for sure
How goes it SparceSightingsFish?

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2019, 08:28:46 AM »

Coffee poured, stepping out with a Breakfast in Portugal.
Oh, sorry….for Rick and Dean, Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2019, 08:29:53 AM »

It’s a very sad day here, our beloved 13 year old Labrador Retriever “Magnum” woke up in very bad shape this morning.  He can hardly walk.
Sorry to hear that, tough spot for sure
How goes it SparceSightingsFish?
Not bad, hockey done for now so maybe some time freeing up

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2019, 08:30:23 AM »

Coffee poured, stepping out with a Breakfast in Portugal.
Oh, sorry….for Rick and Dean, Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.
Been smoking those rapidly lately

« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2019, 08:30:51 AM »

It’s a very sad day here, our beloved 13 year old Labrador Retriever “Magnum” woke up in very bad shape this morning.  He can hardly walk.
man, that's rough. I know when the lady's 16 year old dachund had trouble vet gave it prednisone and tramadol. said to keep it comfortable until she decided to put her down. been a few years and she's still going. wears 'doggie diapers' though.

« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2019, 08:31:41 AM »

Coffee poured, stepping out with a Breakfast in Portugal.
Oh, sorry….for Rick and Dean, Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.
I know now. I googled it yesterday.

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2019, 08:33:11 AM »

no naked cleaning lady, monthlies, but she's cleaning. fixing breakfast for her.

« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2019, 08:33:49 AM »

It’s a very sad day here, our beloved 13 year old Labrador Retriever “Magnum” woke up in very bad shape this morning.  He can hardly walk.
man, that's rough. I know when the lady's 16 year old dachund had trouble vet gave it prednisone and tramadol. said to keep it comfortable until she decided to put her down. been a few years and she's still going. wears 'doggie diapers' though.
It's definitely time for that one. As our vet told us when we took our suffering 16 yr terrier mix in for the last time, "it's the final kindness".  Didn't make it any easier.

« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2019, 08:35:24 AM »

It’s a very sad day here, our beloved 13 year old Labrador Retriever “Magnum” woke up in very bad shape this morning.  He can hardly walk.
Good luck with that.

« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2019, 08:47:20 AM »

no naked cleaning lady, monthlies, but she's cleaning. fixing breakfast for her.
And here I assumed all your harem were already past that time in their lives.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9