ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #240 on: October 31, 2014, 02:17:32 PM »

favorite line from Dark Side of the Moon  " There is no dark side of the moon, matter of fact, it's all dark.."

« Reply #241 on: October 31, 2014, 02:18:00 PM »

Is there anyone at home....
I need to go home, had enough today for a Friday...need to write my paper that's due Sunday too, not going very well
Just about ready to hit it myself. Run tomorrow morning, so I'll see youse guys Monday. Boo!
Hazzuh, my friend.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #242 on: October 31, 2014, 02:18:22 PM »

Is there anyone at home....
I need to go home, had enough today for a Friday...need to write my paper that's due Sunday too, not going very well
But it's not Saturday night 2:30AM....How can you possibly get into the mood to write a paper?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #243 on: October 31, 2014, 02:18:23 PM »

Is there anyone at home....
I need to go home, had enough today for a Friday...need to write my paper that's due Sunday too, not going very well
Just about ready to hit it myself. Run tomorrow morning, so I'll see youse guys Monday. Boo!

Take care. Don't pull a hammy!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #244 on: October 31, 2014, 02:18:43 PM »

Is there anyone at home....
I need to go home, had enough today for a Friday...need to write my paper that's due Sunday too, not going very well
Just about ready to hit it myself. Run tomorrow morning, so I'll see youse guys Monday. Boo!
Later Scary.

« Reply #245 on: October 31, 2014, 02:19:59 PM »

favorite line from Dark Side of the Moon  " There is no dark side of the moon, matter of fact, it's all dark.."
So what you're saying is that you like it when the song ends?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #246 on: October 31, 2014, 02:47:10 PM »

favorite line from Dark Side of the Moon  " There is no dark side of the moon, matter of fact, it's all dark.."
So what you're saying is that you like it when the song ends?
nope, for THIS album i was always depressed when I knew it was coming since it's one of my favorite albums.  it's just one of the more real, but simultaneously most off the wall statements from the Floyd that I can remember (don't remember too much from that era).
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #247 on: October 31, 2014, 02:48:33 PM »

Ahhh, and the nice office manager has just brought me a little brown box with 5 CyB's in it.  What a nice lady!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #248 on: October 31, 2014, 02:51:11 PM »

favorite line from Dark Side of the Moon  " There is no dark side of the moon, matter of fact, it's all dark.."
So what you're saying is that you like it when the song ends?
nope, for THIS album i was always depressed when I knew it was coming since it's one of my favorite albums.  it's just one of the more real, but simultaneously most off the wall statements from the Floyd that I can remember (don't remember too much from that era).
Although, they do have an album with only 1 phrase in the entire album  (2 album set)  song was "Careful with that Ax Eugene" and the album is oommagoomma (pronounced that way anyway)  the phrase?  "Careful with that ax Eugene"
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #249 on: October 31, 2014, 02:51:41 PM »

should I go looking for some George Carlin?

« Reply #250 on: October 31, 2014, 02:54:15 PM »

Is there anyone at home....
I need to go home, had enough today for a Friday...need to write my paper that's due Sunday too, not going very well

Well, fine then. Have a Spooktacular weekend!  ;)
I need to, wont tho :)  Too poor to leave work.

« Reply #251 on: October 31, 2014, 02:54:51 PM »

Is there anyone at home....
I need to go home, had enough today for a Friday...need to write my paper that's due Sunday too, not going very well
But it's not Saturday night 2:30AM....How can you possibly get into the mood to write a paper?
No shit right, just like the good ol days

« Reply #252 on: October 31, 2014, 02:55:11 PM »

Ahhh, and the nice office manager has just brought me a little brown box with 5 CyB's in it.  What a nice lady!
Nicer if it was her credit card that bought 'em.   ;D

« Reply #253 on: October 31, 2014, 02:56:38 PM »

Ahhh, and the nice office manager has just brought me a little brown box with 5 CyB's in it.  What a nice lady!
Nicer if it was her credit card that bought 'em.   ;D
We also know her name isn't Lori
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #254 on: October 31, 2014, 02:57:29 PM »

Ahhh, and the nice office manager has just brought me a little brown box with 5 CyB's in it.  What a nice lady!
Nicer if it was her credit card that bought 'em.   ;D
LOL, so true.  Probably not THAT nice...at least she doesn't wrinkle her nose and make ug sounds when she hands me the box.  She does know what's in them.