Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

OMG, checked in and got a good laugh. Had to do a parts run and picked up a stogie in my travels. H Upmann Connecticut. I have not had a Connie in a long time but the cigar vixen said it was good lol
who are we to question her!
Flip!  What's for lunch?
sorry, just looked at the page again
crabcakes, potstickers and carrot cabbage coleslaw.

Had to get myself a Christmas Haircut and now watching it rain with a MOW PA lit.
I got mine yesterday in the basement salon,
OK it's just a special chair & hair sink in the basement.

A little something for the Mayor
is he that tired, that he needs a tugboat, to get moving?

A little something for the Mayor
Nice! I spotted one on the East River earlier. My view of the river is so narrow that by the time I clicked the camera app on my phone, it was gone.

A little something for the Mayor
is he that tired, that he needs a tugboat, to get moving?
Yes.

A little something for the Mayor
Nice! I spotted one on the East River earlier. My view of the river is so narrow that by the time I clicked the camera app on my phone, it was gone.
I almost missed this one, it slipped up on me.

A little something for the Mayor
Nice! I spotted one on the East River earlier. My view of the river is so narrow that by the time I clicked the camera app on my phone, it was gone.
I almost missed this one, it slipped up on me.
TWSS

A little something for the Mayor
Nice! I spotted one on the East River earlier. My view of the river is so narrow that by the time I clicked the camera app on my phone, it was gone.
I almost missed this one, it slipped up on me.
TWSS

A little something for the Mayor
Nice! I spotted one on the East River earlier. My view of the river is so narrow that by the time I clicked the camera app on my phone, it was gone.
I almost missed this one, it slipped up on me.
TWSS
Great minds, Mr. Mayor.

A little something for the Mayor
Nice! I spotted one on the East River earlier. My view of the river is so narrow that by the time I clicked the camera app on my phone, it was gone.
I almost missed this one, it slipped up on me.
TWSS
Great minds, Mr. Mayor.
Not really🙄

A little something for the Mayor
Nice! I spotted one on the East River earlier. My view of the river is so narrow that by the time I clicked the camera app on my phone, it was gone.
I almost missed this one, it slipped up on me.
TWSS
Great minds, Mr. Mayor.
Not really
I'm with SCTex on this one. But it still made me laugh.

A little something for the Mayor
Nice! I spotted one on the East River earlier. My view of the river is so narrow that by the time I clicked the camera app on my phone, it was gone.
I almost missed this one, it slipped up on me.
TWSS
Great minds, Mr. Mayor.
Not really
I'm with SCTex on this one. But it still made me laugh.
Yeah, but he's still overdue...

A little something for the Mayor
Nice! I spotted one on the East River earlier. My view of the river is so narrow that by the time I clicked the camera app on my phone, it was gone.
I almost missed this one, it slipped up on me.
TWSS
Great minds, Mr. Mayor.
Not really🙄
GFY!

A little something for the Mayor
Nice! I spotted one on the East River earlier. My view of the river is so narrow that by the time I clicked the camera app on my phone, it was gone.
I almost missed this one, it slipped up on me.
TWSS
How about that, Tony actually beat somebody to the draw!

It's also EPC day on the daily special for the Sis.
Lately, cigar.com seems like they've been switching offerings at some point during the day. Maybe midnight and noon? In any case, the EPC Natural one is messed up because it appears like you're buying 5 of each (25 total)... But you ain't.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9