CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: 10/25/2014  (Read 22728 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/25/2014
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2014, 09:28:52 AM »

Hola Amigos.
Morning Tony!  A Mexican/Italian now, that is a new one I think.
My "hola" was actually Ecuadorian.  Did I say it wrong?
Hola is Spanish and used in many Spanish language based countries.  So you are saying you are a Ecuadorian-Mexican-Italian, no wonder you play so much soccer. :)
Which part is Mexican?  Sheesh.
Amigos is also used in most Spanish cultures but being here in TX it is deemed Mexican as I hear it almost every damn day!
I get all that.  I'm kidding, Dave.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2014, 09:29:19 AM »

Ole Miss a 3.5 favorite over LSU in  Baton Rouge - been a long time since that last occurred!  But the Tigers will need to bring the A-Team to hold it to that I think, and there lies an upset opportunity!
1999 was the last time Ole Miss was a favorite in Tiger Stadium - Trivia compliments of College Game Day live from Baton Rouge.  Chip should be hearing the noise! :)
My daughter can't go to the game so the SIL asked me to go, it's a beautiful day out there but I would rather watch the game from my living room sofa.
Even when you have the chance to hang out with your SIL all afternoon? You sure you're feeling better?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2014, 09:32:59 AM »

LTG is back!  How were your off days, sir?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2014, 09:33:00 AM »

Hola Amigos.
Morning Tony!  A Mexican/Italian now, that is a new one I think.
My "hola" was actually Ecuadorian.  Did I say it wrong?
Hola is Spanish and used in many Spanish language based countries.  So you are saying you are a Ecuadorian-Mexican-Italian, no wonder you play so much soccer. :)
Which part is Mexican?  Sheesh.
Amigos is also used in most Spanish cultures but being here in TX it is deemed Mexican as I hear it almost every damn day!
I get all that.  I'm kidding, Dave.
:)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2014, 09:34:40 AM »

Later lil girls!   Think about what you are doing Chip, will be dark by halftime you know! ;)

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2014, 09:42:44 AM »

Ole Miss a 3.5 favorite over LSU in  Baton Rouge - been a long time since that last occurred!  But the Tigers will need to bring the A-Team to hold it to that I think, and there lies an upset opportunity!
1999 was the last time Ole Miss was a favorite in Tiger Stadium - Trivia compliments of College Game Day live from Baton Rouge.  Chip should be hearing the noise! :)
My daughter can't go to the game so the SIL asked me to go, it's a beautiful day out there but I would rather watch the game from my living room sofa.
you are turning down the SIL and you say you are feeling better?
Son in Law not sis in law.

dwgbryant

« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2014, 09:44:17 AM »

THAT explains it!

dwgbryant

« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2014, 09:44:43 AM »

Later lil girls!   Think about what you are doing Chip, will be dark by halftime you know! ;)
later Dave.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2014, 09:48:55 AM »

LTG is back!  How were your off days, sir?
Very good, thanks. Little one's fall festival was yesterday, good time had all around.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2014, 09:49:54 AM »

Ah, ok then. I was starting to worry about you.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2014, 09:51:59 AM »

LMAO.  I've gotta get going myself.  Have a great Saturday, all.

dwgbryant

« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2014, 09:57:51 AM »

LMAO.  I've gotta get going myself.  Have a great Saturday, all.
have a good day Tony.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2014, 09:58:37 AM »

Good mornin gents!

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2014, 09:58:45 AM »

Ah, ok then. I was starting to worry about you.
I think even the warden would be worried about me if I started turning down a day with her sister. 

dwgbryant

« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2014, 09:58:56 AM »

I ought to think about doing something myself ....................................... but why?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11