« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2014, 09:09:41 AM »

Ole Miss a 3.5 favorite over LSU in  Baton Rouge - been a long time since that last occurred!  But the Tigers will need to bring the A-Team to hold it to that I think, and there lies an upset opportunity!
1999 was the last time Ole Miss was a favorite in Tiger Stadium - Trivia compliments of College Game Day live from Baton Rouge.  Chip should be hearing the noise! :)

« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2014, 09:11:25 AM »

Hola Amigos.
Morning Tony!  A Mexican/Italian now, that is a new one I think.
My "hola" was actually Ecuadorian.  Did I say it wrong?
Hola is Spanish and used in many Spanish language based countries.  So you are saying you are a Ecuadorian-Mexican-Italian, no wonder you play so much soccer. :)
Which part is Mexican?  Sheesh.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2014, 09:12:52 AM »

good morning Tony and another Dave.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/25/2014
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2014, 09:13:46 AM »

Hola Amigos.
Good morning Tony. How many games this weekend for you?
3 today.  Not sure what tomorrow brings.  I'm on a as-need-to-know basis.  Good morning, Chip.  All better?
Finally all better, thank you sir but I am going to milk it for another day so I can sit on my ass and watch some football. Don't tell the warden on me though.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/25/2014
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2014, 09:15:21 AM »

Ole Miss a 3.5 favorite over LSU in  Baton Rouge - been a long time since that last occurred!  But the Tigers will need to bring the A-Team to hold it to that I think, and there lies an upset opportunity!
1999 was the last time Ole Miss was a favorite in Tiger Stadium - Trivia compliments of College Game Day live from Baton Rouge.  Chip should be hearing the noise! :)
My daughter can't go to the game so the SIL asked me to go, it's a beautiful day out there but I would rather watch the game from my living room sofa.

« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2014, 09:15:42 AM »

Hola Amigos.
Morning Tony!  A Mexican/Italian now, that is a new one I think.
My "hola" was actually Ecuadorian.  Did I say it wrong?
Hola is Spanish and used in many Spanish language based countries.  So you are saying you are a Ecuadorian-Mexican-Italian, no wonder you play so much soccer. :)
Which part is Mexican?  Sheesh.
Amigos is also used in most Spanish cultures but being here in TX it is deemed Mexican as I hear it almost every damn day!

« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2014, 09:19:06 AM »

Ole Miss a 3.5 favorite over LSU in  Baton Rouge - been a long time since that last occurred!  But the Tigers will need to bring the A-Team to hold it to that I think, and there lies an upset opportunity!
1999 was the last time Ole Miss was a favorite in Tiger Stadium - Trivia compliments of College Game Day live from Baton Rouge.  Chip should be hearing the noise! :)
My daughter can't go to the game so the SIL asked me to go, it's a beautiful day out there but I would rather watch the game from my living room sofa.
I don't know, I am lazy but Tiger Stadium is a fun-ass place to be on Saturday Nights!  I would have to go myself.  Last LSU-Ole Miss game I went to was in the early 80's in Jackson when ole miss used to play a few games there.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2014, 09:20:08 AM »

PGA of America president ousted for Poulter tweet

Source: USA Today

Ted Bishop called Ian Poulter a 'lil girl' in a Tweet.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/25/2014
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2014, 09:21:27 AM »

good morning Tony and another Dave.
Good morning Dean.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2014, 09:21:50 AM »

Ole Miss a 3.5 favorite over LSU in  Baton Rouge - been a long time since that last occurred!  But the Tigers will need to bring the A-Team to hold it to that I think, and there lies an upset opportunity!
1999 was the last time Ole Miss was a favorite in Tiger Stadium - Trivia compliments of College Game Day live from Baton Rouge.  Chip should be hearing the noise! :)
My daughter can't go to the game so the SIL asked me to go, it's a beautiful day out there but I would rather watch the game from my living room sofa.
you are turning down the SIL and you say you are feeling better?

« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2014, 09:22:41 AM »

I need to get my lazy-ass back on the window cleaning I guess so I can hit the recliner at 11:00 for some football.  It is another gorgeous sunny day here, 67 now but will be a little warm near 90 this afternoon.  Need to go get the Growler filled I guess.

« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2014, 09:23:33 AM »

Ole Miss a 3.5 favorite over LSU in  Baton Rouge - been a long time since that last occurred!  But the Tigers will need to bring the A-Team to hold it to that I think, and there lies an upset opportunity!
1999 was the last time Ole Miss was a favorite in Tiger Stadium - Trivia compliments of College Game Day live from Baton Rouge.  Chip should be hearing the noise! :)
My daughter can't go to the game so the SIL asked me to go, it's a beautiful day out there but I would rather watch the game from my living room sofa.
you are turning down the SIL and you say you are feeling better?
Yeah he sounds sick to me Dean, Ebola maybe to turn that deal down.

« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2014, 09:24:09 AM »

PGA of America president ousted for Poulter tweet

Source: USA Today

Ted Bishop called Ian Poulter a 'lil girl' in a Tweet.
Political correctness attacks again.

« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2014, 09:26:23 AM »

good morning Tony and another Dave.
Hola Deano.

« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2014, 09:27:39 AM »

Hola Amigos.
Good morning Tony. How many games this weekend for you?
3 today.  Not sure what tomorrow brings.  I'm on a as-need-to-know basis.  Good morning, Chip.  All better?
Finally all better, thank you sir but I am going to milk it for another day so I can sit on my ass and watch some football. Don't tell the warden on me though.
Mums the word.