Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2018, 12:06:31 PM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Next, I need to track down a pack of Teaberry gum.
Is this English?
Sounds like "pinky out" English to me.
Looks like something OldTimerDave would purchase after tying up the horse and buggy at the corner apothecary.

Clarks had some classic gums!
What's the matter with you young'uns?
They couldn't sell the gum with that elf character these days.  He'd send the snowflakes running for their safe spaces.
edit: And speaking of elves, it's about time for Tony to dig those out of the attic and start strategizing.
I'm so, so glad those things came well after my kids Christmases.  There ain't gonna be no elfin' around with my grandkids in my house either.

« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2018, 12:29:05 PM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Next, I need to track down a pack of Teaberry gum.
Is this English?
Sounds like "pinky out" English to me.
Looks like something OldTimerDave would purchase after tying up the horse and buggy at the corner apothecary.

Clarks had some classic gums!
What's the matter with you young'uns?
They couldn't sell the gum with that elf character these days.  He'd send the snowflakes running for their safe spaces.
edit: And speaking of elves, it's about time for Tony to dig those out of the attic and start strategizing.
That's big talk from a guy running for an extra blankie cause it's only gonna be in the 50s tomorrow. ;)

« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2018, 12:29:55 PM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Next, I need to track down a pack of Teaberry gum.
Is this English?
Sounds like "pinky out" English to me.
Looks like something OldTimerDave would purchase after tying up the horse and buggy at the corner apothecary.

Clarks had some classic gums!
What's the matter with you young'uns?
They couldn't sell the gum with that elf character these days.  He'd send the snowflakes running for their safe spaces.
edit: And speaking of elves, it's about time for Tony to dig those out of the attic and start strategizing.
I'm so, so glad those things came well after my kids Christmases.  There ain't gonna be no elfin' around with my grandkids in my house either.
I'm glad I never started that tradition.

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2018, 12:52:16 PM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Next, I need to track down a pack of Teaberry gum.
Is this English?
Sounds like "pinky out" English to me.
Looks like something OldTimerDave would purchase after tying up the horse and buggy at the corner apothecary.

Clarks had some classic gums!
What's the matter with you young'uns?
They couldn't sell the gum with that elf character these days.  He'd send the snowflakes running for their safe spaces.
edit: And speaking of elves, it's about time for Tony to dig those out of the attic and start strategizing.
Oh God. I wish I didn't know what you were talking about.

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2018, 12:54:42 PM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Next, I need to track down a pack of Teaberry gum.
Is this English?
Sounds like "pinky out" English to me.
Looks like something OldTimerDave would purchase after tying up the horse and buggy at the corner apothecary.

Clarks had some classic gums!
What's the matter with you young'uns?
They couldn't sell the gum with that elf character these days.  He'd send the snowflakes running for their safe spaces.
edit: And speaking of elves, it's about time for Tony to dig those out of the attic and start strategizing.
I'm so, so glad those things came well after my kids Christmases.  There ain't gonna be no elfin' around with my grandkids in my house either.
We'll just see about that.

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2018, 12:59:26 PM »

Oh no, I just got a call from the IRS. I'm in big trouble. I should call them back right away. I hope they can wait to collect their money until after I hear back from the Nigerian prince.

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2018, 01:05:37 PM »

Oh no, I just got a call from the IRS. I'm in big trouble. I should call them back right away. I hope they can wait to collect their money until after I hear back from the Nigerian prince.

Tony, you disappoint me. I thought for sure you would prank him.

« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2018, 01:07:51 PM »

Oh no, I just got a call from the IRS. I'm in big trouble. I should call them back right away. I hope they can wait to collect their money until after I hear back from the Nigerian prince.

Tony, you disappoint me. I thought for sure you would prank him.
Thought about it. It was a computerized voice asking me to call a another number. Too much effort.

« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2018, 01:09:11 PM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Next, I need to track down a pack of Teaberry gum.
Nah, Just do the Clark's Teaberry shuffle!
https://www.oldtimecandy.com/collections/walk-the-candy-aisle-teaberry-gum

« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2018, 01:11:27 PM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Next, I need to track down a pack of Teaberry gum.
Is this English?
Sounds like "pinky out" English to me.
Looks like something OldTimerDave would purchase after tying up the horse and buggy at the corner apothecary.

Clarks had some classic gums!
What's the matter with you young'uns?
They couldn't sell the gum with that elf character these days.  He'd send the snowflakes running for their safe spaces.
edit: And speaking of elves, it's about time for Tony to dig those out of the attic and start strategizing.
That's big talk from a guy running for an extra blankie cause it's only gonna be in the 50s tomorrow. ;)
Raining like a sumbitch, too.  Flood advisory.  Gonna need my floatie, too.

« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2018, 01:14:39 PM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Next, I need to track down a pack of Teaberry gum.
Is this English?
Sounds like "pinky out" English to me.
Looks like something OldTimerDave would purchase after tying up the horse and buggy at the corner apothecary.

Clarks had some classic gums!
What's the matter with you young'uns?
They couldn't sell the gum with that elf character these days.  He'd send the snowflakes running for their safe spaces.
edit: And speaking of elves, it's about time for Tony to dig those out of the attic and start strategizing.
That's big talk from a guy running for an extra blankie cause it's only gonna be in the 50s tomorrow. ;)
Raining like a sumbitch, too.  Flood advisory.  Gonna need my floatie, too.
Start blowing up your water wings now!

« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2018, 01:15:01 PM »

Oh no, I just got a call from the IRS. I'm in big trouble. I should call them back right away. I hope they can wait to collect their money until after I hear back from the Nigerian prince.
Lol, I think my wife gets that call twice a week.

« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2018, 01:16:21 PM »

My oldest son and his wife didn't know what I was talking about when I mentioned Sen Sen.
Found a pack yesterday and had them try it.   ;D
Next, I need to track down a pack of Teaberry gum.
Nah, Just do the Clark's Teaberry shuffle!
https://www.oldtimecandy.com/collections/walk-the-candy-aisle-teaberry-gum
The next time I go here, I might look for it. This place is borderline ridiculous with the amount of candy they have, including stuff you haven't seen in years.

http://www.sweetiescandy.com/

« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2018, 01:24:50 PM »

Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — Oliva Serie V Melanio Figurado (Box of 10, $74.34)
Cigars.com — Factory Smokes by Drew Estate Maduro Churchill (Bundle of 25, $40.50)
Corona Cigar Co. — Davidoff Florida Selection 2018 (Box of 10, $284.95)
Famous Smoke Shop — Las Calaveras Edición Limitada 2017 LC52 (Box of 24 + Five-Pack, $211.95)
JR Cigar — Montecristo Nicaragua No.2 (Box of 20, $228.60)
Lighter USA — XIKAR XO Silver/Black ($127.49)
Serious Cigars — Cornelius & Anthony The Gent Gordo (Box of 20, $175.50)
Thompson Cigar — La Gloria Cubana Estelí Robusto + Lighter (Box of 25, $99.80)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7