Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

In the man cave with a La Hacienda
On the balcony with a SL Oval Maduro and a nice cold SA Octoberfest

Son-of-a-Beach,  went to harbor freight at lunch to pick me up a new cigar torch.  The old ones were orange but the new ones are black, cost 40% more but felt a little more solid.  Ok, I had a 20% off coupon so figured I would give it a try........ bastards added a child safety lock to it and takes 3 fukn hands to operate it.  Dammit to hell why can’t they just leave adult toys alone🤬

Fall is almost here

Autumnal Equinox will occur at 9:54 PM ET tomorrow. At the Equinox, Earth's axis is tilted neither toward nor away from the sun, resulting in a "nearly" equal amount of daylight and darkness at all latitudes.

Son-of-a-Beach,  went to harbor freight at lunch to pick me up a new cigar torch.  The old ones were orange but the new ones are black, cost 40% more but felt a little more solid.  Ok, I had a 20% off coupon so figured I would give it a try........ bastards added a child safety lock to it and takes 3 fukn hands to operate it.  Dammit to hell why can’t they just leave adult toys alone🤬
Didn't you read Dean's posts?

Son-of-a-Beach,  went to harbor freight at lunch to pick me up a new cigar torch.  The old ones were orange but the new ones are black, cost 40% more but felt a little more solid.  Ok, I had a 20% off coupon so figured I would give it a try........ bastards added a child safety lock to it and takes 3 fukn hands to operate it.  Dammit to hell why can’t they just leave adult toys alone🤬
Didn't you read Dean's posts?
No

Son-of-a-Beach,  went to harbor freight at lunch to pick me up a new cigar torch.  The old ones were orange but the new ones are black, cost 40% more but felt a little more solid.  Ok, I had a 20% off coupon so figured I would give it a try........ bastards added a child safety lock to it and takes 3 fukn hands to operate it.  Dammit to hell why can’t they just leave adult toys alone🤬
Didn't you read Dean's posts?
No
Well, the one about the woman who sued because she got her smartphone stuck in her vagina tells you all you need to know about why your cigar torch has a child safety lock.

Son-of-a-Beach,  went to harbor freight at lunch to pick me up a new cigar torch.  The old ones were orange but the new ones are black, cost 40% more but felt a little more solid.  Ok, I had a 20% off coupon so figured I would give it a try........ bastards added a child safety lock to it and takes 3 fukn hands to operate it.  Dammit to hell why can’t they just leave adult toys alone🤬
Didn't you read Dean's posts?
No
Well, the one about the woman who sued because she got her smartphone stuck in her vagina tells you all you need to know about why your cigar torch has a child safety lock.
Well, I don’t have a vagina to put my lighter in so it doesn’t need a child proof lock.

Son-of-a-Beach,  went to harbor freight at lunch to pick me up a new cigar torch.  The old ones were orange but the new ones are black, cost 40% more but felt a little more solid.  Ok, I had a 20% off coupon so figured I would give it a try........ bastards added a child safety lock to it and takes 3 fukn hands to operate it.  Dammit to hell why can’t they just leave adult toys alone🤬
Didn't you read Dean's posts?
No
Well, the one about the woman who sued because she got her smartphone stuck in her vagina tells you all you need to know about why your cigar torch has a child safety lock.
Well, I don’t have a vagina to put my lighter in so it doesn’t need a child proof lock.
If it saves just one idiot it will have been worth any cost, you heartless Trump-loving, white-supremacist, Nazi bastige.

Son-of-a-Beach,  went to harbor freight at lunch to pick me up a new cigar torch.  The old ones were orange but the new ones are black, cost 40% more but felt a little more solid.  Ok, I had a 20% off coupon so figured I would give it a try........ bastards added a child safety lock to it and takes 3 fukn hands to operate it.  Dammit to hell why can’t they just leave adult toys alone🤬
Didn't you read Dean's posts?
No
Well, the one about the woman who sued because she got her smartphone stuck in her vagina tells you all you need to know about why your cigar torch has a child safety lock.
Well, I don’t have a vagina to put my lighter in so it doesn’t need a child proof lock.
If it saves just one idiot it will have been worth any cost, you heartless Trump-loving, white-supremacist, Nazi bastige.
And it sets one commie on Fire it was worth the price

[...]
Well, if it sets a Commie on fire, it's worth fighting with the lock.

Son-of-a-Beach,  went to harbor freight at lunch to pick me up a new cigar torch.  The old ones were orange but the new ones are black, cost 40% more but felt a little more solid.  Ok, I had a 20% off coupon so figured I would give it a try........ bastards added a child safety lock to it and takes 3 fukn hands to operate it.  Dammit to hell why can’t they just leave adult toys alone🤬
Didn't you read Dean's posts?
No
Well, the one about the woman who sued because she got her smartphone stuck in her vagina tells you all you need to know about why your cigar torch has a child safety lock.
Well, I don’t have a vagina to put my lighter in so it doesn’t need a child proof lock.
LMAO

Son-of-a-Beach,  went to harbor freight at lunch to pick me up a new cigar torch.  The old ones were orange but the new ones are black, cost 40% more but felt a little more solid.  Ok, I had a 20% off coupon so figured I would give it a try........ bastards added a child safety lock to it and takes 3 fukn hands to operate it.  Dammit to hell why can’t they just leave adult toys alone🤬
Didn't you read Dean's posts?
No
Well, the one about the woman who sued because she got her smartphone stuck in her vagina tells you all you need to know about why your cigar torch has a child safety lock.
Well, I don’t have a vagina to put my lighter in so it doesn’t need a child proof lock.
LMAO
Do you need a child proof lock on your torch lighter?

Son-of-a-Beach,  went to harbor freight at lunch to pick me up a new cigar torch.  The old ones were orange but the new ones are black, cost 40% more but felt a little more solid.  Ok, I had a 20% off coupon so figured I would give it a try........ bastards added a child safety lock to it and takes 3 fukn hands to operate it.  Dammit to hell why can’t they just leave adult toys alone🤬
Didn't you read Dean's posts?
No
Well, the one about the woman who sued because she got her smartphone stuck in her vagina tells you all you need to know about why your cigar torch has a child safety lock.
Well, I don’t have a vagina to put my lighter in so it doesn’t need a child proof lock.
LMAO
Do you need a child proof lock on your torch lighter?
No, but there's not a warning label against sticking it my arse, so who knows what kind of trouble I'll get into with it.

[...]
"Well, y'see, Doc, I was trying to light a fart and I slipped..."

[...]
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8