CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: 9/21/2018  (Read 10008 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 9/21/2018
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2018, 04:35:45 PM »

In the man cave with a La Hacienda
On the balcony with a SL Oval Maduro and a nice cold SA Octoberfest

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2018, 04:40:25 PM »

Son-of-a-Beach,  went to harbor freight at lunch to pick me up a new cigar torch.  The old ones were orange but the new ones are black, cost 40% more but felt a little more solid.  Ok, I had a 20% off coupon so figured I would give it a try........ bastards added a child safety lock to it and takes 3 fukn hands to operate it.  Dammit to hell why can’t they just leave adult toys alone🤬

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2018, 04:46:25 PM »

Fall is almost here

Autumnal Equinox will occur at 9:54 PM ET tomorrow. At the Equinox, Earth's axis is tilted neither toward nor away from the sun, resulting in a "nearly" equal amount of daylight and darkness at all latitudes.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2018, 04:57:23 PM »

Son-of-a-Beach,  went to harbor freight at lunch to pick me up a new cigar torch.  The old ones were orange but the new ones are black, cost 40% more but felt a little more solid.  Ok, I had a 20% off coupon so figured I would give it a try........ bastards added a child safety lock to it and takes 3 fukn hands to operate it.  Dammit to hell why can’t they just leave adult toys alone🤬
Didn't you read Dean's posts?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2018, 05:03:40 PM »

No

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2018, 05:05:43 PM »

No
Well, the one about the woman who sued because she got her smartphone stuck in her vagina tells you all you need to know about why your cigar torch has a child safety lock.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #96 on: September 21, 2018, 05:07:36 PM »

No
Well, the one about the woman who sued because she got her smartphone stuck in her vagina tells you all you need to know about why your cigar torch has a child safety lock.
Well, I don’t have a vagina to put my lighter in so it doesn’t need a child proof lock.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2018, 05:22:40 PM »

No
Well, I don’t have a vagina to put my lighter in so it doesn’t need a child proof lock.
If it saves just one idiot it will have been worth any cost, you heartless Trump-loving, white-supremacist, Nazi bastige.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2018, 05:34:11 PM »

No
If it saves just one idiot it will have been worth any cost, you heartless Trump-loving, white-supremacist, Nazi bastige.
And it sets one commie on Fire it was worth the price

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2018, 05:39:13 PM »

No
And it sets one commie on Fire it was worth the price
Well, if it sets a Commie on fire, it's worth fighting with the lock.

Threebean

« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2018, 05:52:53 PM »

No
LMAO

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2018, 05:59:05 PM »

No
LMAO
Do you need a child proof lock on your torch lighter?

Threebean

« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2018, 06:27:36 PM »

No
LMAO
No, but there's not a warning label against sticking it my arse, so who knows what kind of trouble I'll get into with it.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2018, 06:30:49 PM »

No
LMAO
No, but there's not a warning label against sticking it my arse, so who knows what kind of trouble I'll get into with it.
"Well, y'see, Doc, I was trying to light a fart and I slipped..."

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2018, 06:33:36 PM »

No
LMAO
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8