Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Since NJDave is slacking again, I'll post today's SBC deal, which is good discount wise.  If you also have reward points to apply can work out quite well.

All Out Kings Day!

Today we have one special on All Out Kings category!

CODE: AOK = 50% off plus 5% reward points no minimum!

Please log in and apply code before checking out.

https://smallbatchcigar.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=849905a89579eb7cec6e276e5&id=10d0e6922e&e=fef0f9abe3

gotta straighten the house a bit, neighbor lady coming over around 7-7:30, bringing donuts.
Wish I had ANY lady bringing me donuts. Lol
I don't mind when dudes bring me doughnuts either.
Haha, true enough.
We're a bunch of slutty donutsexuals here.
Except for the guy in Texas, who don't want no
questionable Starbuck's stuff - he didn't say if they were donuts, probably scones...

gotta straighten the house a bit, neighbor lady coming over around 7-7:30, bringing donuts.
Wish I had ANY lady bringing me donuts. Lol
I don't mind when dudes bring me doughnuts either.
Haha, true enough.
We're a bunch of slutty donutsexuals here.
Except for the guy in Texas, who don't want no
questionable Starbuck's stuff - he didn't say if they were donuts, probably scones...
Anyone who brings scones to work in TX is most likely shot on sight.

gotta straighten the house a bit, neighbor lady coming over around 7-7:30, bringing donuts.
Wish I had ANY lady bringing me donuts. Lol
I don't mind when dudes bring me doughnuts either.
Haha, true enough.
We're a bunch of slutty donutsexuals here.
Except for the guy in Texas, who don't want no
questionable Starbuck's stuff - he didn't say if they were donuts, probably scones...
Well, Starbuck's snacks pretty much suck anyway.

gotta straighten the house a bit, neighbor lady coming over around 7-7:30, bringing donuts.
Wish I had ANY lady bringing me donuts. Lol
I don't mind when dudes bring me doughnuts either.
Haha, true enough.
We're a bunch of slutty donutsexuals here.
Except for the guy in Texas, who don't want no
questionable Starbuck's stuff - he didn't say if they were donuts, probably scones...
Well, Starbuck's snacks pretty much suck anyway.
Made in Washington?

gotta straighten the house a bit, neighbor lady coming over around 7-7:30, bringing donuts.
Wish I had ANY lady bringing me donuts. Lol
I don't mind when dudes bring me doughnuts either.
Haha, true enough.
We're a bunch of slutty donutsexuals here.
Except for the guy in Texas, who don't want no
questionable Starbuck's stuff - he didn't say if they were donuts, probably scones...
Well, Starbuck's snacks pretty much suck anyway.
This is true.  The guy who brought them made some excuse about the place he wanted to stop at this morning being blocked due to a closed exit.  I'm sorry, but Starbucks should not have been his next option.  Just turn in your man card, bro.

gotta straighten the house a bit, neighbor lady coming over around 7-7:30, bringing donuts.
Wish I had ANY lady bringing me donuts. Lol
I don't mind when dudes bring me doughnuts either.
Haha, true enough.
We're a bunch of slutty donutsexuals here.
Except for the guy in Texas, who don't want no
questionable Starbuck's stuff - he didn't say if they were donuts, probably scones...
Well, Starbuck's snacks pretty much suck anyway.
Made in Washington?
Probably, but there are a lot of things made here that are good. Starbuck's drip coffee and snacks are not among them.

Too damn funny

Sharky's loses liquor license after agents buy drugs, lap dances with food stamps

https://abc22now.com/news/local/sharkys-loses-liquor-license-after-agents-buy-drugs-lap-dances-with-food-stamps

gotta straighten the house a bit, neighbor lady coming over around 7-7:30, bringing donuts.
Wish I had ANY lady bringing me donuts. Lol
I don't mind when dudes bring me doughnuts either.
Haha, true enough.
We're a bunch of slutty donutsexuals here.
Except for the guy in Texas, who don't want no
questionable Starbuck's stuff - he didn't say if they were donuts, probably scones...
Well, Starbuck's snacks pretty much suck anyway.
This is true.  The guy who brought them made some excuse about the place he wanted to stop at this morning being blocked due to a closed exit.  I'm sorry, but Starbucks should not have been his next option.  Just turn in your man card, bro.
Dunkin Donuts always works for me.

Too damn funny

Sharky's loses liquor license after agents buy drugs, lap dances with food stamps

https://abc22now.com/news/local/sharkys-loses-liquor-license-after-agents-buy-drugs-lap-dances-with-food-stamps
you mean welfare don't pay for booze, drugs, or sex?
how are people suppose to live?

Too damn funny

Sharky's loses liquor license after agents buy drugs, lap dances with food stamps

https://abc22now.com/news/local/sharkys-loses-liquor-license-after-agents-buy-drugs-lap-dances-with-food-stamps
you mean welfare don't pay for booze, drugs, or sex?
how are people suppose to live?
I was thinking it...

Too damn funny

Sharky's loses liquor license after agents buy drugs, lap dances with food stamps

https://abc22now.com/news/local/sharkys-loses-liquor-license-after-agents-buy-drugs-lap-dances-with-food-stamps
you mean welfare don't pay for booze, drugs, or sex?
how are people suppose to live?
I was thinking it...
Talk about your den of iniquity. Funny they spent five months on the investigation, though.  Guess it took time to work through a statistically valid sample of lap dances.

Too damn funny

Sharky's loses liquor license after agents buy drugs, lap dances with food stamps

https://abc22now.com/news/local/sharkys-loses-liquor-license-after-agents-buy-drugs-lap-dances-with-food-stamps
you mean welfare don't pay for booze, drugs, or sex?
how are people suppose to live?
I was thinking it...
Talk about your den of iniquity. Funny they spent five months on the investigation, though.  Guess it took time to work through a statistically valid sample of lap dances.
I know it would if I was in charge. You want to be sure you collect lots of...evidence?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8