Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2018, 01:42:25 PM »

Top celebrity birthdays on August 28, 2018
Birthday wishes go out to Jason Priestley, Shania Twain, LeAnn Rimes and all the other celebrities with birthdays today.
Actress Barbara Bach turns 72
Fun fact: Bach is married to Ringo Starr...
Still?
Indeed, who'd a thought.  Wifey #2 for Mr. Starkey, 37 years, while band mate Paul has run through three.
In all fairness, Linda died. And Heather Mills wasn't a whole person, so does she really count?

I'm definitely going to hell for that last one.

« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2018, 01:53:06 PM »

Ave Maria Reconquista and coffee, big thunderstorm passing through.

« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2018, 01:54:12 PM »

Top celebrity birthdays on August 28, 2018
Birthday wishes go out to Jason Priestley, Shania Twain, LeAnn Rimes and all the other celebrities with birthdays today.
Actress Barbara Bach turns 72
Fun fact: Bach is married to Ringo Starr...
Still?
Indeed, who'd a thought.  Wifey #2 for Mr. Starkey, 37 years, while band mate Paul has run through three.
In all fairness, Linda died. And Heather Mills wasn't a whole person, so does she really count?

I'm definitely going to hell for that last one.
Hi-yo!

« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2018, 01:54:37 PM »

Ave Maria Reconquista and coffee, big thunderstorm passing through.
That sounds good. Hot as balls here. Still need to figure out what I'll smoke on the way home.

« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2018, 01:56:07 PM »

Top celebrity birthdays on August 28, 2018
Birthday wishes go out to Jason Priestley, Shania Twain, LeAnn Rimes and all the other celebrities with birthdays today.
Actress Barbara Bach turns 72
Fun fact: Bach is married to Ringo Starr...
Still?
Indeed, who'd a thought.  Wifey #2 for Mr. Starkey, 37 years, while band mate Paul has run through three.
In all fairness, Linda died. And Heather Mills wasn't a whole person, so does she really count?

I'm definitely going to hell for that last one.
Hi-yo!
Plus, he's still with the last one. Hasn't gone "through" her yet.

« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2018, 02:01:49 PM »

Top celebrity birthdays on August 28, 2018
Birthday wishes go out to Jason Priestley, Shania Twain, LeAnn Rimes and all the other celebrities with birthdays today.
Actress Barbara Bach turns 72
Fun fact: Bach is married to Ringo Starr...
Still?
Indeed, who'd a thought.  Wifey #2 for Mr. Starkey, 37 years, while band mate Paul has run through three.
In all fairness, Linda died. And Heather Mills wasn't a whole person, so does she really count?

I'm definitely going to hell for that last one.
Hi-yo!
Plus, he's still with the last one. Hasn't gone "through" her yet.
Paul is still married?  OK, figuring in that Linda died on him, I guess he and Ringo are on-par in the marriage dept.

« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2018, 02:04:03 PM »

On the subject of Paul, I imagine most of you have seen this, but if not, it's good lunchtime entertainment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjvzCTqkBDQ

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2018, 02:08:45 PM »

Ave Maria Reconquista and coffee, big thunderstorm passing through.
That sounds good. Hot as balls here. Still need to figure out what I'll smoke on the way home.
Sweltering! Late summer heat wave hits DC, heat advisory issued
https://wtop.com/weather-news/2018/08/late-summer-heat-wave-to-impact-d-c-area/

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2018, 02:11:14 PM »

On the subject of Paul, I imagine most of you have seen this, but if not, it's good lunchtime entertainment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjvzCTqkBDQ
I love the jukebox bit....

« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2018, 02:19:44 PM »

Ave Maria Reconquista and coffee, big thunderstorm passing through.
That sounds good. Hot as balls here. Still need to figure out what I'll smoke on the way home.
Sweltering! Late summer heat wave hits DC, heat advisory issued
https://wtop.com/weather-news/2018/08/late-summer-heat-wave-to-impact-d-c-area/
Same here, had a bunch of non-A/C schools closed here today.

« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2018, 02:20:40 PM »

On the subject of Paul, I imagine most of you have seen this, but if not, it's good lunchtime entertainment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjvzCTqkBDQ
Generally enjoy Corden. This particular one was exceptional.

« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2018, 02:22:33 PM »

Ave Maria Reconquista and coffee, big thunderstorm passing through.
That sounds good. Hot as balls here. Still need to figure out what I'll smoke on the way home.
Sweltering! Late summer heat wave hits DC, heat advisory issued
https://wtop.com/weather-news/2018/08/late-summer-heat-wave-to-impact-d-c-area/
Same here, had a bunch of non-A/C schools closed here today.
You guys started school already?

« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2018, 02:45:23 PM »

Schools started here last Tuesday.

Hurry up and start yours so all these fuk’n tourists will go home!

« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2018, 02:45:44 PM »

601 Blue fired up.

« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2018, 02:50:01 PM »

Ave Maria Reconquista and coffee, big thunderstorm passing through.
what no EPC seconds today! AMR nice...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6