CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24

Author Topic: 10/17/2014  (Read 43704 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/17/2014
« Reply #300 on: October 17, 2014, 03:32:34 PM »

On a positive note, the 2hour countdown to leave work has begun!
I told the warden about the stupid revealing party and a fight broke out quickly.  It was clearly decided that I am a stupid asshole so guess I made my point.  I asked her to please tell me what I can do to get her to understand I don't give a shit but she still refuses to accept that as a fact.
LOL!  I asked mine if i could skip, she said no...hoping to just get her drunk then and take advantage of her.
Rather pull my pudd than go to a gender party for sex!
Yeah, I considered that...but this way she can do the work.

Dutch rudder?

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #301 on: October 17, 2014, 03:32:43 PM »

Quote of the day that I saw at Pinthouse.

You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.

Frank Zappa

Ha! Frank was always smarter than he looks.
LOL, Frank was awesome.  Saw him in concert back in the 70's and that dude could PLAY a guitar!  riding the line between insane and genius.  hard to tell which side of the line he was on at any given time though.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #302 on: October 17, 2014, 03:41:09 PM »

I told the warden about the stupid revealing party and a fight broke out quickly.  It was clearly decided that I am a stupid asshole so guess I made my point.  I asked her to please tell me what I can do to get her to understand I don't give a shit but she still refuses to accept that as a fact.
Can't do some thing simple like handing out cigars that say "It's a Boy".  Sheesh!

Apparently, that's not enough of a Production. The media needs to be alerted! Someone is having a baby. The World needs to know... and the World really like surprises!
That is just about right.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #303 on: October 17, 2014, 03:45:30 PM »

Can't do some thing simple like handing out cigars that say "It's a Boy".  Sheesh!

Apparently, that's not enough of a Production. The media needs to be alerted! Someone is having a baby. The World needs to know... and the World really like surprises!
well, not if the world requires revealing parties.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #304 on: October 17, 2014, 03:48:49 PM »

That is just about right.

Well, I know it was over the top. There are folks that DO wan't children and have issues preventing them. Sometimes they need medical assistance. Sometimes they have to consider adoption. And then there are those who keep having children when they shouldn't have any at all. And for some reason can't make the connection that when they have sex without some kind of protection, it COULD lead to another baby. Crazy Ass World.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #305 on: October 17, 2014, 03:51:43 PM »

well, not if the world requires revealing parties.

Seems like a revealing party is everything except the Red Carpet entrances in comparison... but wtf do I know.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #306 on: October 17, 2014, 03:56:03 PM »

Well, I'm getting the F*ck outta here! Go home. Pick out a V torp. Pour a drink. Then maybe later, practice making a baby. lol.

Everyone have a great weekend!   

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #307 on: October 17, 2014, 03:57:23 PM »

Well, I'm getting the F*ck outta here! Go home. Pick out a V torp. Pour a drink. Then maybe later, practice making a baby. lol.

Cheers BS! 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #308 on: October 17, 2014, 03:58:44 PM »

Cheers BS!
Enjoy and keep the baby making limited to practice!

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #309 on: October 17, 2014, 04:17:28 PM »

Happy practicing!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #310 on: October 17, 2014, 04:33:22 PM »

Cheers BS!
Practice makes pregnant.  Just sayin'...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #311 on: October 17, 2014, 04:35:26 PM »

Cheers BS!
Successful practice makes pregnant.  Just sayin'...
Fixed it  ;D

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #312 on: October 17, 2014, 04:46:56 PM »

Short nap behind me, first ever growler ale poured, George Strait sing'n Amarillo By Morning and a Quesada Oktoberfest aged 4 years lit.  84 degrees and a nice breeze circulating.  Chit life ain't bad when you don't have to go to work!! 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #313 on: October 17, 2014, 04:47:27 PM »

Tex, I didn't know you were flying somewhere for the weekend!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #314 on: October 17, 2014, 04:49:36 PM »

Cheers BS!
Successful practice makes pregnant.  Just sayin'...
Fixed it  ;D
Copy cat!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24