Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2018, 09:38:52 AM »

Morning Daves, RotorooterTony, and PirateDean.  In Dallas area another day, then drive back to Austin, or whatever the commies vote to change the name to.
I hear the front runner right now is Bernieville.
A white guy?  No way.  Any name without "approved minority" status need not apply.
Benitezville?
Acceptance criteria includes but not limited to former slave ancestry, female (or LGBT community identified), native american descent (DNA verified), anti-gun, anti-capitalist, vegan, tree whisperer, rides a bike to a job at a non-profit.
If this person runs in 2020, let me know.
CNS

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2018, 09:39:19 AM »

Alrighty then, time for me to head out into it.  Happy hump day, mofos.

« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2018, 09:43:31 AM »

Morning Daves, RotorooterTony, and PirateDean.  In Dallas area another day, then drive back to Austin, or whatever the commies vote to change the name to.
I hear the front runner right now is Bernieville.
A white guy?  No way.  Any name without "approved minority" status need not apply.
Benitezville?
Acceptance criteria includes but not limited to former slave ancestry, female (or LGBT community identified), native american descent (DNA verified), anti-gun, anti-capitalist, vegan, tree whisperer, rides a bike to a job at a non-profit.
If this person runs in 2020, let me know.
Runs from or for?
Runs for office, runs from some TX folk. :D

« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2018, 10:04:57 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2018, 10:20:16 AM »

Morning Daves, RotorooterTony, and PirateDean.  In Dallas area another day, then drive back to Austin, or whatever the commies vote to change the name to.
I hear the front runner right now is Bernieville.
A white guy?  No way.  Any name without "approved minority" status need not apply.
Benitezville?
Acceptance criteria includes but not limited to former slave ancestry, female (or LGBT community identified), native american descent (DNA verified), anti-gun, anti-capitalist, vegan, tree whisperer, rides a bike to a job at a non-profit.
If this person runs in 2020, let me know.
She's got my vote too.

« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2018, 10:21:11 AM »

« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2018, 10:33:26 AM »

« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2018, 10:41:31 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Razvaldo.
Igualmente, Seņor Alcalde.
Have you ever had to deliver an entire sermon in Spanish?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/1/2018
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2018, 10:42:37 AM »

« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2018, 10:46:40 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Razvaldo.
Igualmente, Seņor Alcalde.
Have you ever had to deliver an entire sermon in Spanish?
No, but I had to write an entire song in Spanish for a class project, long ago. That was hard.

I don't know that I could pull off a whole sermon, without accidentally saying something that provoked embarrassed laughter.

« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2018, 10:46:56 AM »

« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2018, 10:49:57 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Razvaldo.
Igualmente, Seņor Alcalde.
Have you ever had to deliver an entire sermon in Spanish?
No, but I had to write an entire song in Spanish for a class project, long ago. That was hard.

I don't know that I could pull off a whole sermon, without accidentally saying something that provoked embarrassed laughter.
I hear ya. I wouldn't be able to do anything like that either. Unless I was reading from something. I never had any formal Spanish in school. I'm conversant enough but learned from being submersed in it.

« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2018, 10:58:18 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Razvaldo.
Igualmente, Seņor Alcalde.
Have you ever had to deliver an entire sermon in Spanish?
No, but I had to write an entire song in Spanish for a class project, long ago. That was hard.

I don't know that I could pull off a whole sermon, without accidentally saying something that provoked embarrassed laughter.
I hear ya. I wouldn't be able to do anything like that either. Unless I was reading from something. I never had any formal Spanish in school. I'm conversant enough but learned from being submersed in it.
I don't know if you could do that in Spanish, Italian OR English.... ;)

« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2018, 10:58:39 AM »

Good day Mr. Raz.

« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2018, 11:12:18 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Razvaldo.
Igualmente, Seņor Alcalde.
Have you ever had to deliver an entire sermon in Spanish?
No, but I had to write an entire song in Spanish for a class project, long ago. That was hard.

I don't know that I could pull off a whole sermon, without accidentally saying something that provoked embarrassed laughter.
I hear ya. I wouldn't be able to do anything like that either. Unless I was reading from something. I never had any formal Spanish in school. I'm conversant enough but learned from being submersed in it.
I don't know if you could do that in Spanish, Italian OR English.... ;)
True. All joking aside.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7