« Reply #255 on: October 14, 2014, 12:26:02 PM »

What's up, gentlemen?

Hey there, Dave!! Curtain lifted at the office?

Hey Joe....just figured out that I can check in, but I can't go to any previous pages. If I miss a post when it changes I'm fucked. Guess I could change how many posts per page......
OR you could just drop random posts with no context like someone who came, then left, then came back and shall remain nameless.

« Reply #256 on: October 14, 2014, 12:27:15 PM »

What's up, gentlemen?

Hey there, Dave!! Curtain lifted at the office?

Hey Joe....just figured out that I can check in, but I can't go to any previous pages. If I miss a post when it changes I'm fucked. Guess I could change how many posts per page......
OR you could just drop random posts with no context like someone who came, then left, then came back and shall remain nameless.
The REAL Pump-chump
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/14/2014
« Reply #257 on: October 14, 2014, 12:28:24 PM »

What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
It means you didn't earn pumpkins...  Hi Dave!  Been a while!!  Doing ok?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #258 on: October 14, 2014, 12:28:33 PM »

Morning, all.
Good morning GubmentJoe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Still waiting to hear back from the city on the job I applied for last week.  I imagine they're cleaning out my corner office before calling to offer the position.  Workin' the chaotic world of small business/private sector today, LOL.  Excited to come in today since I've got some really nice whiskeys being delivered that I 'won' the chance to purchase in a BevMo lottery.
Hope it works out, would be nice to have that all lined up!  What spirits arrive today?!?!?!

Not getting my hopes up for this job, to be honest.  It COULD work out, I guess I wouldn't be totally stunned if it did, but since I don't yet have the experience or the degree they might not qualify me.  Depends on the applicant pool and if they know my supervisor with the county and take his recommendation, I guess.  We'll see.

Got a bottle of William Larue Weller and Thomas H. Handy Sazerac rye from the Buffalo Trace Antique Collection coming in.  Might actually be a Sazarac 18 year instead of the THH, the order screen had one pictured and another listed.  Wanted them both so I ordered it anyway.  Can always trade or sell it for something else.

A write up of this year's collection, for anyone interested:  http://www.drinkhacker.com/2014/09/15/review-buffalo-trace-antique-collection-2014-edition/

Just wanted to post that good lookin pic.... MMmmm

They're my most anticipated release each year, just wish it wasn't so damn hard to get even ONE bottle.  Last year I got lucky and found an Eagle Rare 17, WLW, and a Stagg.

You wouldn't have to twist my arm any for a drizzle of that Weller. Good looking stuff for sure. Did you give the $80 ea.?

Sure did. It's BevMo, a chain liquor store, so they charge MSRP for everything.  People have been waiting in line outside of stores overnight for this stuff.  Fucking lunatics.  They went to an online lottery system this year, which is much better.  I refuse to wait in lines for this sort of thing, it's "just" whiskey.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/14/2014
« Reply #259 on: October 14, 2014, 12:28:42 PM »

Will do.

« Reply #260 on: October 14, 2014, 12:29:47 PM »

What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
Nothing wrong with bein' yeller!  ;)
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 10/14/2014
« Reply #261 on: October 14, 2014, 12:30:02 PM »

What's up, gentlemen?

Hey there, Dave!! Curtain lifted at the office?

Changing posts per page doesn't work....."Access Denied"

Hey Joe....just figured out that I can check in, but I can't go to any previous pages. If I miss a post when it changes I'm fucked. Guess I could change how many posts per page......
OR you could just drop random posts with no context like someone who came, then left, then came back and shall remain nameless.

I musta missed that one......
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 10/14/2014
« Reply #262 on: October 14, 2014, 12:30:29 PM »

Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 10/14/2014
« Reply #263 on: October 14, 2014, 12:32:15 PM »

What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
It means you didn't earn pumpkins...  Hi Dave!  Been a while!!  Doing ok?

Sammy! Doin ok, still smoking! How are you?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/14/2014
« Reply #264 on: October 14, 2014, 12:32:38 PM »

[...]

Just surprised they didn't inflate the price any more since it's so limited, but then again they probably have a contract of some sort.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/14/2014
« Reply #265 on: October 14, 2014, 12:34:03 PM »

What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
It means you didn't earn pumpkins...  Hi Dave!  Been a while!!  Doing ok?

Sammy! Doin ok, still smoking! How are you?
Doing well Thanks!  matter of fact, contemplating a MUWAT BF for the next 1/2 hr.

« Reply #266 on: October 14, 2014, 12:34:23 PM »

/////Dusty needs to get his posting chops back. ;)
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #267 on: October 14, 2014, 12:34:39 PM »

[...]

Most smaller stores do, if they even get any. Seen them on shelves as high as $300 a bottle.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/14/2014
« Reply #268 on: October 14, 2014, 12:35:26 PM »

What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
It means you didn't earn pumpkins...  Hi Dave!  Been a while!!  Doing ok?

Sammy! Doin ok, still smoking! How are you?
Doing well Thanks!  matter of fact, contemplating a MUWAT BF for the next 1/2 hr.

If I had one, I'd smoke it. Afternoon, Sam
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 10/14/2014
« Reply #269 on: October 14, 2014, 12:35:56 PM »

/////Dusty needs to get his posting chops back. ;)

Putting my posts any ol' where, huh? Fuckin' n00b!