« Reply #120 on: October 14, 2014, 08:20:09 AM »

Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
White gravy, I hope. I don't care what TXDave thinks!
You are already on the Texas Shit-list this morning anyway so go ahead and live it up and see where it gets you.
LMAO!  You mean fish, right?
I believe  this had Tony The Friend of Charlie attached to it but please let me know if that is not correct.

"Eisenhower was from Texas?  Fuck him!  And fuck Tuesdays!"
Just to be clear, I wasn't saying fuck Eisenhower because he was from Texas.  There was a punctuation mark between those two sentences.  :)
I'm bored, say something disparaging about either Bush president.
I was driving around the other day and saw an old Bush presidential bumper sticker...ohh the days.

« Reply #121 on: October 14, 2014, 08:23:34 AM »

Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
White gravy, I hope. I don't care what TXDave thinks!
You are already on the Texas Shit-list this morning anyway so go ahead and live it up and see where it gets you.
LMAO!  You mean fish, right?
I believe  this had Tony The Friend of Charlie attached to it but please let me know if that is not correct.

"Eisenhower was from Texas?  Fuck him!  And fuck Tuesdays!"
Just to be clear, I wasn't saying fuck Eisenhower because he was from Texas.  There was a punctuation mark between those two sentences.  :)
I'm bored, say something disparaging about either Bush president.
I was driving around the other day and saw an old Bush presidential bumper sticker...ohh the days.
Real Bush or the dipshit?

« Reply #122 on: October 14, 2014, 08:24:17 AM »

[...]

Little Bush

« Reply #123 on: October 14, 2014, 08:24:23 AM »

Damn, this place is quite the love-fest this morning. Kumbaya to all you mofos.
Kuba Kuba to you too Bean!

« Reply #124 on: October 14, 2014, 08:26:23 AM »

It's not like I said something bad about Louisiana.  Sheesh.  Then again, I would never want to piss off my Louisiana BotL.  Stirring shit with you however, is loads of fun.

« Reply #125 on: October 14, 2014, 08:26:25 AM »

Damn, this place is quite the love-fest this morning. Kumbaya to all you mofos.
Hope you have your brass-knuckles and body bags...it's a blood bath this morning Mark!
Man up there yellowstar...or are you going to go shooting some more sparrows?

« Reply #126 on: October 14, 2014, 08:28:18 AM »

[...]

How was that golfin' Dave?

« Reply #127 on: October 14, 2014, 08:28:33 AM »

Happy Tuesday BotL!
Shove it up your ass!
:)  Gooooooddd Morning Uncle Tony!
Aren't those Jersey boys nice!
Damn, they have their shovels out this morning!
Seems like they would be joyful and happy to see the first and only and probably last decent 2-fer-Tuesday offering.  I bet they hate Santa Claus too!
Fuck that fat bastard!
Tony or Santa?
Have you ever seen them both together?  Ah-hah!
But Santa is always on time on his big day...
LMFAO - and the Canadians don't even hate Santa.

« Reply #128 on: October 14, 2014, 08:28:50 AM »

Time for a roadtrip.  Car rental people have a cruel sense of humor....going to be on the autoban and they give me an automatic transmission Ford.    Well shit!

« Reply #129 on: October 14, 2014, 08:29:55 AM »

Damn, this place is quite the love-fest this morning. Kumbaya to all you mofos.
Hope you have your brass-knuckles and body bags...it's a blood bath this morning Mark!
Man up there yellowstar...or are you going to go shooting some more sparrows?
Ohh, I'm ready :)  Fuckin sparrows!

« Reply #130 on: October 14, 2014, 08:30:36 AM »

Time for a roadtrip.  Car rental people have a cruel sense of humor....going to be on the autoban and they give me an automatic transmission Ford.    Well shit!
That's cruel...at least get a German vehicle!

« Reply #131 on: October 14, 2014, 08:31:52 AM »

[...]

Could say something back insulting O'bummer if we knew where he was from.

« Reply #132 on: October 14, 2014, 08:32:13 AM »

[...]

« Reply #133 on: October 14, 2014, 08:32:36 AM »

[...]

Well, you're from Texas, I think that means you believe he's from Kenya.

« Reply #134 on: October 14, 2014, 08:32:45 AM »

Damn, this place is quite the love-fest this morning. Kumbaya to all you mofos.
Hope you have your brass-knuckles and body bags...it's a blood bath this morning Mark!
Man up there yellowstar...or are you going to go shooting some more sparrows?
Ohh, I'm ready :)  Fuckin sparrows!
Yeah get those damn sparrows, I think they originated in NJ.